Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I think Stevanovic, Capuano and Obiang should all go up +9/10. They were all first team players for entire duration of last season and continue to be. Verratti went to 85, Obiang and Capuano both played more than him last season, and if you include this season, Stevanovic has too. The max ratings of all three teams are 88/89, so they wouldn't even be at the top. Can't see them getting less than +9.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I think Stevanovic' date=' Capuano and Obiang should all go up +9/10. They were all first team players for entire duration of last season and continue to be. Verratti went to 85, Obiang and Capuano both played more than him last season, and if you include this season, Stevanovic has too. The max ratings of all three teams are 88/89, so they wouldn't even be at the top. Can't see them getting less than +9.[/quote']

Stevanovic 82/83

Capuano 82

Obiang 83/84

Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

hi, my cuestion is about 2 LAZIO players, ALVARO GONZÁLEZ and LULIC¡

If LAZIO continues in the top places of league, and they continues playing, i think that GONZALEZ have a chance to 88 in the next review, and LULIC to 89??????? and changue your first position to LEFT BACK ?????????

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

hi' date=' my cuestion is about 2 LAZIO players, ALVARO GONZÁLEZ and LULIC¡

If LAZIO continues in the top places of league, and they continues playing, i think that GONZALEZ have a chance to 88 in the next review, and LULIC to 89??????? and changue your first position to LEFT BACK ?????????[/quote']

Lulic is left back :D and there are 70% chance to raise 89

While Gonzalez no chance to raise 88

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hernanes +1 and Biabany +2? Both playing consistently well.

Based on goal.com ratings, Biabany is consistently getting 3.5s which translates to like a 8 out of 10 performance. Hernanes is a minimum 3, while when he performs well he goes up to the 4s and 4.5s.

Last performance against Milan:

"With his silky touch and quick feet, he looked the man most likely to make something happen from very early on so it was no surprise that he broke the deadlock - albeit with a little help from Bonera." -Goal.com

3.5 in previous game.

Nocerino going down to 89, horrible performances for Milan lately. Might bounce back soon though, depending on match with Malaga.

Antonio Candreva might go up to 89, depending if he can keep his current form. Man of the match performance against Milan, had an assist the game before.

Boateng has great chances, and is missing them a lot as well. I watched his game against Parma, he missed his point blank header, but he did make a pretty good run and the cross was good, so...

Ivan Piris is unstable, so 87 by next review? 2 assists in the last game (I think), but horrible against Juventus.