Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

no' date=' you can sell them![/quote']

ROSSINI is my biggest doubt because he's only 23 years old and he's playing his first season on Serie A. He has been linked with Arsenal and Juventus, in the last Winter transfer window, that's why I don't know what should I do about him...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

ROSSINI is my biggest doubt because he's only 23 years old and he's playing his first season on Serie A. He has been linked with Arsenal and Juventus' date=' in the last Winter transfer window, that's why I don't know what should I do about him...[/quote']

personally i don't like him

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Balotelli playing well for Milan.. Maybe getting a raise soon? :D

He can certainly rise and He'll be one of Serie A's best strikers for some time. It's the perfect time to get Super Mario right now' date=' and I applaud anyone who has kept hold of him. :)

What about Mateo Kovacic at 84. I saw Markovic rose to 86. Shouldn't Kovacic be around 86-87?

Well, I believe Kovacic will get his rise when the Serie A changes come along. He's a great little player and I can see why We have payed 14 mil for him. The problem with us is that We've hardly given him any time in the Serie A as He's played like an average of 45 minutes per game. I think everyone should still keep hold of Kovacic as He's still a fantastic talent. He's only 18 so keep him for two more years before you decide on him. :)

What do you think about Gaetano BERARDI and Jonathan ROSSINI from Sampdoria? Do you think I should keep them for the future? I have an average first team of 88. Thank you!

Rossini it's overall a very mediocre player.

Since Delio Rossi arrival, Palombo has been promoted as titular instead of him, with good results.

Berardi it's even worse than Rossini, he always ends up making at least one/two atrocious mistakes in defense every times he plays- he is more a serie B level player (to be generous).

He played titular instead of De Silvestri only because Ferrara is an incompetent trainer. Since Delio Rossi arrival, Delio promoted De Silvestri titular as he should have been from the beginning, he is a way better player than Berardi and he is showing this on the field.

So yes, sell them!

Many goals Sampdoria conceded were caused by defensive faults of the duo Berardi/Rossini

I suggest you to get De silvestri: if he keeps this form up, he might as well return to national team soon.

Rossini it's overall a very mediocre player.

Since Delio Rossi arrival' date=' Palombo has been promoted as titular instead of him, with good results.

Berardi it's even worse than Rossini, he always ends up making at least one/two atrocious mistakes in defense every times he plays- he is more a serie B level player (to be generous).

He played titular instead of De Silvestri only because Ferrara is an incompetent trainer. Since Delio Rossi arrival, Delio promoted De Silvestri titular as he should have been from the beginning, he is a way better player than Berardi and he is showing this on the field.

So yes, sell them!

Many goals Sampdoria conceded were caused by defensive faults of the duo Berardi/Rossini

I suggest you to get De silvestri: if he keeps this form up, he might as well return to national team soon.[/quote']

That's the kind of answer I always want to read here, because I can't see all games from every league of all my players. I have both of them and by what you said I understand now why tia.freestyler told me to sell them. It's very useful to ear other opinions so we can know better about our squad. So thank you very much good guy RoyalAguila for this closer appreciation ;)

De Silvestri is already an 88 and those are all taken and very expensive in the game world I'm in. That's why I asked about those two, to see if they could reach 87/88 within a year. That's the way we have to play there. I already sold Berardi, Rossini is going next.

Thanks again both of you!

hi' date=' can somebody brief me why guarin did not deserve 90 ?:D:D:D

also Kevin Prince Boateng did not deserve 91?[/quote']

Guarin didn't play much last season and the start of this season thats why he isn't a 90 already but he will get his 90 the next time he gets a review.

And for Boateng I'd that 90 is fair for now but he surely has a chance to rise in the future, especially now since Milans has started to pick up their game.

Guarin didn't play much last season and the start of this season thats why he isn't a 90 already but he will get his 90 the next time he gets a review.

And for Boateng I'd that 90 is fair for now but he surely has a chance to rise in the future' date=' especially now since Milans has started to pick up their game.[/quote']

hopefully they will rise for next review.. :)

thank you:):)

mate' date=' what do you think about Marquinhos correa and Leandro Castan? Any chance to get 89/90?

Also, Piscitelli, how about him?[/quote']

Marquinhos should've risen more in last changes. I think he could be 86/87 at the end of the season. Potential to hit more next season. Castan is decent defender,probably will stay at 88 this season as Roma is too inconsistent but with SM this days,you never know.

I know nothing about Piscitelli

Marquinhos should've risen more in last changes. I think he could be 86/87 at the end of the season. Potential to hit more next season. Castan is decent defender' date='probably will stay at 88 this season as Roma is too inconsistent but with SM this days,you never know.

I know nothing about Piscitelli[/quote']

Gozzy, what do you think about Stefano Sabelli? Will he deserved a first-team slot in AS Roma next season? Since there are some better young players in that team....

Anybody else seeing Kevin Constant as a future 90 LB ?

Nope. He isn't close to being 90 material ever. The true wingbacks in Milan that will start and oplay the most are De Sciglio and Abate. De Sciglio is easily 90 material so try to get him in your gameworld. :)

What about Juan Quintero of Pescaro Calcio? Will he rise by much at the next review? Potential? or should I sell now?

Well, He rose today +2 :)! His potential is pretty good and he has been linked with clubs like Inter and United. He has the potential to be a very good player and he's only 20 so keep ahold of him. :)

What about Juan Quintero of Pescaro Calcio? Will he rise by much at the next review? Potential? or should I sell now?

He has that something special to play in great teams' date=' hold on to him as next year he'll def move to a high-level team (hopefully Inter! :D)

Nope. He isn't close to being 90 material ever. The true wingbacks in Milan that will start and oplay the most are De Sciglio and Abate. De Sciglio is easily 90 material so try to get him in your gameworld. :)

I don't necessarily agree with Constant not being 90 material. In my opinion he has a small chance to eventually get it, as his performances lately have been impressive and he's actually starting, many of my Milan's fan friends have told me how good he has been lately (as the rest of the team). Out of the 3 mentioned by Geoff, it's Abate the one that was demoted as 1st bench choice, and rumors are actually linking him with a move to Zenit or out of Milan anyways.

He has that something special to play in great teams' date=' hold on to him as next year he'll def move to a high-level team (hopefully Inter! :D)

I don't necessarily agree with Constant not being 90 material. In my opinion he has a small chance to eventually get it, as his performances lately have been impressive and he's actually starting, many of my Milan's fan friends have told me how good he has been lately (as the rest of the team). Out of the 3 mentioned by Geoff, it's Abate the one that was demoted as 1st bench choice, and rumors are actually linking him with a move to Zenit or out of Milan anyways.[/quote']

Interestingly enough, Constant was used against Barca and Abate was the rightback. I honestly dont think Constant is that good, He could get to an 89, but I'd be mightily surprised if he reached a 90.

Then again, Pereira is a 90 so maybe it could happen for Constant.

From what I heard, Pereira was great at Porto so he warranted that 90. However, I've felt he's been pretty poor for Inter.

Interestingly enough' date=' Constant was used against Barca and Abate was the rightback. I honestly dont think Constant is that good, He could get to an 89, but I'd be mightily surprised if he reached a 90.

From what I heard, Pereira was great at Porto so he warranted that 90. However, I've felt he's been pretty poor for Inter.[/quote']

does it means that Pereira will decrease to 89 or even 88 next reviews?

Interestingly enough' date=' Constant was used against Barca and Abate was the rightback. I honestly dont think Constant is that good, He could get to an 89, but I'd be mightily surprised if he reached a 90.

From what I heard, Pereira was great at Porto so he warranted that 90. However, I've felt he's been pretty poor for Inter.[/quote']

To give you a fair comparison, Antonini is rated 89 atm and in all honesty he was never even 88 material. Average player that got his rating only because he was for a while a consistent starter for Milan. That's why I think if Constant keeps starting and performing this well he'll get his 90. Might take a couple of reviews tho.

Let's not talk about Pereira, it's embarassing how Inter payed 15 million euros for such an average player. And we sold Santon to Newcastle for 6 mil:rolleyes:

On another note, it's "official" Icardi's move to Inter, as it was discovered that Inter insured its investment with the Lloyd's of London, so pick him up now that he's at 85 because this kid will be Inter's new forward for the years to come and will easily reach 90+ rating.

To give you a fair comparison' date=' Antonini is rated 89 atm and in all honesty he was never even 88 material. Average player that got his rating only because he was for a while a consistent starter for Milan. That's why I think if Constant keeps starting and performing this well he'll get his 90. Might take a couple of reviews tho.

Let's not talk about Pereira, it's embarassing how Inter payed 15 million euros for such an average player. And we sold Santon to Newcastle for 6 mil:rolleyes:

On another note, it's "official" Icardi's move to Inter, as it was discovered that Inter insured its investment with the Lloyd's of London, so pick him up now that he's at 85 because this kid will be Inter's new forward for the years to come and will easily reach 90+ rating.[/quote']

LOL, I have to talk about Pereira along with Rocchi. :o I've honestly been so confused as to what Inter saw in these two..

Oh, just saw the Santon mention as well. Oh gosh, don't get me started on that. :P

I'll believe it when I see Icardi in an Inter Jersey as it was weird last time when It was believed we already struck a deal with Sampdoria. :o It was leaked out that We had acquired Icardi and yet It was denied by the chairman of Sampdoria. I'm also excited that We're apparently in advanced talks for Sanchez as well :).

does it means that Pereira will decrease to 89 or even 88 next reviews?

I think he has a chance at decreasing to be honest, but He might be able to keep his 90 rating due to him just arriving at Inter this year. :o