Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Rodrigo Palacio is the best Inter player this season ' date=' any chance for him to raise ?[/quote']

I'd say Handanovic is easily the best Inter player this season. :) Without our Goalkeeper, We would be losing so much more games due to our lackluster defending.

Palacio may quite possible be able to rise to a 91, but I would reckon He'll stay if We don't make one of the champions league spots.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

What how El-Sha? Will he reach 90 by end of this season?:)

He should' date=' Milan will get a CL spot, I believe anyways and he's a huge reason why. Been fantastic on and off the ball, and even when he doesn't score, he's a menace to any defender.

I'd say Handanovic is easily the best Inter player this season.

Agreed, and I'd argue Cassano and Zanetti up there with Palacio, though Palacio has been brilliant in a lot of games and when he starts, he's so good.

What how El-Sha? Will he reach 90 by end of this season?:)

It's highly possible that El Shaa can reach a 90 by the end of this season. :) He's slowed down a bit from the start of the season, but He was basically the spark for that Milan team early on. Without El Farone in the beginning, I'd say Milan would not be in the position they are in right now. Also, He's only 20 and yet He's 2nd in the Serie A in goals scored. He's only below Cavani , and above the likes of Di Natale , Pazzini , Jovetic , Osvlado , Gilardino , Totti, and Lamela. ( All these players have 90 and above ratings)

is there any other young talent in Serie A who will reach 90 in next review or even next 2 review other than El-Sha that I suppose to hold/ buy from other club? any suggestion?:):):)

I'll tell you the best talents right now as I never like to assume a player will get 90 as anything could happen to them ( I'm pretty sure Sonny ' date=' and NapoliFan will agree) :

[b']Best Serie A Talents 21 and under (80 and over) [/b]

The bolded talents have the best chances imo to get to a 90.

Florenzi

Lorenzo Insigne

Destro

Marquinhos ( only 18)

Jesus Juan

Luis Muriel

Icardi

De Sciglio

Kovacic ( Only 18)

Pogba

Niang (only 18)

Llajic

Obiang

Taider

Perin

Quintero

Gabbiadini

Sansone

Belodfil

Paulo Dybala

Capuano ( plays for Pescara though so He's a bit iffy)

Sampirisi

I haven't put Wolski or Radosevic (Only 18) as they are new signings but they are talents as well. Then their are others like Masi, Fernandes(Only 18),Zaza,Boayke, Bellomo, Berardi ( Serie B Talent). Talents out on loan to other clubs outside of the Serie A include Vydra ,Longo.

These guys are off the top of my head. :o Sorry if I missed any.

I'll tell you the best talents right now as I never like to assume a player will get 90 as anything could happen to them ( I'm pretty sure Sonny ' date=' and NapoliFan will agree) :

Florenzi

Lorenzo Insigne

Destro

Marquinhos ( only 18)

Jesus Juan

Luis Muriel

Icardi

De Sciglio

Kovacic ( Only 18)

Pogba

Niang (only 18)

Llajic

Obiang

Taider

Perin

Quintero

Gabbiadini

Sansone

Belodfil

Paulo Dybala

Capuano ( plays for Pescara though so He's a bit iffy)

Sampirisi

I haven't put Wolski or Radosevic (Only 18) as they are new signings but they are talents as well. Then their are others like Masi, Fernandes(Only 18),Zaza,Boayke, Bellomo, Berardi ( Serie B Talent). Talents out on loan to other clubs outside of the Serie A include Vydra ,Longo.

These guys are off the top of my head. :o Sorry if I missed any.

Thanks a lot !

Florenzi

Lorenzo Insigne

Destro

Marquinhos ( only 18)

Jesus Juan

Luis Muriel

Icardi

De Sciglio

Kovacic ( Only 18)

Pogba

Niang (only 18)

Llajic

Geoffery, Are you saying all of these will reach 90 in the next rating change (seems highly unlikely) or in future?

Geoffery' date=' Are you saying all of these will reach 90 in the next rating change (seems highly unlikely) or in future?[/quote']

I said that the bolded ones have the highest chances to reach 90 in the future ( not next rating change :P) , but obviously not all of them will reach 90 in their career.

Like I've said at the bottom, I don't like assuming people will reach 90s but I can show what players are the most likeliest to reach 90s.

how good are Alessio ROMAGNOLI ' date=' NOVOTHNY , Patrick OLSEN , TASSI , Rodrigo ELY , VERRE , Federico BARBA , Francesco BARDI , Federico VIVIANI and Andrea ROMANÒ ?

sorry for the long question just want to check how good they are :D[/quote']

I only recognized Romagnoli, Verre, Andrea Romano as the good prospect players..

Barba i think is a decent players.

The rest of players, not so sure though :D:D:D