Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I only recognized Romagnoli' date=' Verre, Andrea Romano as the good prospect players..

Barba i think is a decent players.

The rest of players, not so sure though :D:D:D[/quote']

yea I was asking because I didn't hear about Olsen and Tassi and others for a while :D , thanks mate repped

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

how good are Alessio ROMAGNOLI ' date=' NOVOTHNY , Patrick OLSEN , TASSI , Rodrigo ELY , VERRE , Federico BARBA , Francesco BARDI , Federico VIVIANI and Andrea ROMANÒ ?

sorry for the long question just want to check how good they are :D[/quote']

Romagnoli: good, made his debut with Roma and scored as well.

Novothny: never managed to break into Napoli's 1st team, probably nothing special.

Olsen and Tassi: 2 CRACKS for the future, hold on tight to them (I've seen some Inter Primavera games, Tassi is a little Pirlo in the making, Olsen looks more like Xavi)

Ely: is doing really well at Reggina, will be back at Milan next year, not as a starter most likely.

Verre, Barba and Viviani: don't know much about them, from what I hear they have the quality to be serie A players, to what level is a big question mark :D

Bardi: excellent young keeper, Inter owns him and most likely will be the future starter after Handanovic leaves (so probably 4-5 years from now unless someone comes with a huge check to buy him)

Romanò: could be a rotation player at Inter for the years to come, but Tassi, Olsen and Benassi are much better than him.

Romagnoli: good' date=' made his debut with Roma and scored as well.

Novothny: never managed to break into Napoli's 1st team, probably nothing special.

Olsen and Tassi: 2 CRACKS for the future, hold on tight to them (I've seen some Inter Primavera games, Tassi is a little Pirlo in the making, Olsen looks more like Xavi)

Ely: is doing really well at Reggina, will be back at Milan next year, not as a starter most likely.

Verre, Barba and Viviani: don't know much about them, from what I hear they have the quality to be serie A players, to what level is a big question mark :D

Bardi: excellent young keeper, Inter owns him and most likely will be the future starter after Handanovic leaves (so probably 4-5 years from now unless someone comes with a huge check to buy him)

Romanò: could be a rotation player at Inter for the years to come, but Tassi, Olsen and Benassi are much better than him.[/quote']

the answer I was looking for :D thank you very much for your time , repped

How Borja Valero and Aquiliani is doing on Fiorentina?

Both have played splendidly well :). Valero has racked up 11 assists already this season and it's his first season in the Serie A. Any player who can adapt like that so quickly from La Liga to the Serie A is a top player in my eyes.

Aquilan has been great as well. Stats wise' date=' 5 goals and 6 assists are pretty good and He's been great alongside Valero, and Pizzaro in that Fiorentina midifeld.

Fiorentina has been a great team this year ,and even have the possibility of maybe sneaking into the 3rd champions league spot. They've added Roncaglia, Savic, Valero, Aquilani, Pizzaro, and Rossi this year. Not to mention, They still have Llajic whos a young star alongside a superstar like Jovetic. I reckon They have the makings of a top club, and can become even better in the Summer. Montella has done an amazing job for them. They are sitting currently in 4th place with 54 points which is amazing compared to their 13th place finish last year.

What chance does Bonucci have of rising?

A decent chance IMO. I think He's a terrific centre back and I can see him getting to a 92 in his career. To be safe, I think He'll be a 92 in a years time. :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

A decent chance IMO. I think He's a terrific centre back and I can see him getting to a 92 in his career. To be safe' date=' I think He'll be a 92 in a years time. :)[/quote']

Whaddaheell?

Terrific centre back? Are you sure?

Are you talking of the second best centre-back in Serie A last year after Barzagli?

When you give your opinion, don't think 'bout the team you support, because you'd give a bad advice.

Bonucci will be 92 at the end of the season, because he's playing in best italian team and he's in the quarters of CL.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Whaddaheell?

Terrific centre back? Are you sure?

Are you talking of the second best centre-back in Serie A last year after Barzagli?

When you give your opinion' date=' don't think 'bout the team you support, because you'd give a bad advice.

Bonucci will be [b']92[/b] at the end of the season, because he's playing in best italian team and he's in the quarters of CL.

I don't rank center backs if they are first , second, third , I say whether they are terrific, good, decent, bad, or abysmal. I never think about the team I support when I give rankings of other teams.. And I said to be safe, I think he can be 92 in a years time. Being safe meaning what if Bonucci falters, or He gets an injury? You make it seem like I said Bonucci was terrible which I didn't.

Honestly, you make me laugh. You're an example of how forumers on this forum attack others and try to like get in little digs. Clearly, I haven't done anything wrong nor brought Inter into this. You think I would rank Rannochia over any of Juve's Centreback three? You got to be kidding me, I have said countless times on the Serie A thread , I don't rate him. I even admit Juve has one of the best defences in the world so what are you trying to get at?

Clearly, you're trying to make something out of nothing.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I don't rank center backs if they are first ' date=' second, third , I say whether they are terrific, good, decent, bad, or abysmal. I never think about the team I support when I give rankings of other teams.. And I said to be safe, I think he can be 92 in a years time. Being safe meaning what if Bonucci falters, or He gets an injury? You make it seem like I said Bonucci was terrible which I didn't.

Honestly, you make me laugh. You're an example of how forumers on this forum attack others and try to like get in little digs. Clearly, I haven't done anything wrong nor brought Inter into this. You think I would rank Rannochia over any of Juve's Centreback three? You got to be kidding me, I have said countless times on the Serie A thread , I don't rate him. I even admit Juve has one of the best defences in the world so what are you trying to get at?

Clearly, you're trying to make something out of nothing.[/quote']

Yes, of course.

It seems I'm the bad forumer here. Yes, keep giving your good advices.

This is the reason I'm hating this forum. You, and people like you.