Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Whaddaheell?

Terrific centre back? Are you sure?

Are you talking of the second best centre-back in Serie A last year after Barzagli?

When you give your opinion' date=' don't think 'bout the team you support, because you'd give a bad advice.

Bonucci will be [b']92[/b] at the end of the season, because he's playing in best italian team and he's in the quarters of CL.

Check again what Terrific means:

extraordinarily great or intense: terrific speed.

extremely good; wonderful: a terrific vacation.

causing terror; terrifying.

And think again: Did you attack without reason Geoffrey or not?

Grr if you have no clue what the others're saying don't comment their words!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

up!? ...

I think that he's playing very well for his squad and also his squad has made some progress compared with the previous year. In my opinion he's ready to play for a big squad and his agent is trying to make him move to Juve or Inter' date=' that are particularly interested in him. [/color']

Martorelli, Giacomo Bonaventura’s agent, talks of the future of the Atalanta player, sought after by Inter and Juve: “Giacomo has to finish his journey with Atalanta this year, which we have always evaluated with the society. Right now, his journey is coming to completion, and from now until the end we will evaluate. If there are teams that are interested they just have to deal with Atalanta. In this moment, Bonaventura is followed by important teams, not excluding that in a few months there could be an opportunity”.

I hope my answer will clear your ideas about him.

I'd keep him or buy him if you haven't already do that.

Check again what Terrific means:

extraordinarily great or intense: terrific speed.

extremely good; wonderful: a terrific vacation.

causing terror; terrifying.

And think again: Did you attack without reason Geoffrey or not?

Grr if you have no clue what the others're saying don't comment their words!

At least they were fighting over something. You come here and make an inflammatory post to continue the fight. Charming attitude indeed. This is what the forum needs.

Guys calm down' date=' theres a misunderstoonding here LOL

Terrific is not same as terrible.[/quote']

Whatever, I'm done with it.

Yes' date=' of course.

It seems I'm the bad forumer here. Yes, keep giving your good advices.

This is the reason I'm hating this forum. You, and people like you.[/quote']

Go on then hate me, I don't care what you think. People like me really are so bad , huh? I give advice and then it's not even bad advice and I get attacked by you? I have nothing against you and if you think my advice sucks , so be it. You make it seem like I'm lambasting and demoting Bonucci.

Whatever' date=' I'm done with it.

Go on then hate me, I don't care what you think. People like me really are so bad , huh? I give advice and then it's not even bad advice and I get attacked by you? I have nothing against you and if you think my advice sucks , so be it. You make it seem like I'm lambasting and demoting Bonucci.[/quote']

Calm down Geoff mate,like Anri said,it's likely MetShadow confused terrific with terrible,that's why he seems disagree with you

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Whaddaheell?

Terrific centre back? Are you sure?

Are you talking of the second best centre-back in Serie A last year after Barzagli?

When you give your opinion' date=' don't think 'bout the team you support, because you'd give a bad advice.

Bonucci will be [b']92[/b] at the end of the season, because he's playing in best italian team and he's in the quarters of CL.

HAHAHAHAAH terrific means great, fantastic or whatever you wanna think as "good". Before you get all pissy study a little more english buddy.

HAHAHAHAAH terrific means great' date=' fantastic or whatever you wanna think as "good". Before you get all pissy study a little more english buddy.[/quote']

Enough with it mate, no need to stated that again when 2/3 person already said it.

Anyway, how Andy Polo doing in Genoa? Didn't watch and follow Serie A so much so didn't know his development :P

Enough with it mate' date=' no need to stated that again when 2/3 person already said it.

Anyway, how Andy Polo doing in Genoa? Didn't watch and follow Serie A so much so didn't know his development :P[/quote']

Well I just hate to see an excellent forumer as Geoff being insulted for nothing by someone that doesn't even understand english.

Anyways to answer your question, I would get rid of him as I recently read an article that said that both Genoa and Universitario pretty much don't want the kid.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Any players will incrase in fiorentina' date=' bologna, cagliari, sampdorid, and catania?Thanks before[/quote']

Fiorentina: Cuadrado +1 Ljajic +1

Not certain risers: Borja Valero +1 Roncaglia +1 Jovetic +1 Savic +1

Bologna: Sorensen +2 Kone +2 Taider +1/+2 Pasquato +1 Gabbiadini +2

Not certain risers: Diamanti +1

Cagliari: Murru +4 Ekdal +1 Ibarbo +1 Sau +2

Not certain risers: Astori +1

Sampdoria: Soriano +1 Obiang +2 Krstičić +3 Estigarribia +1 Icardi +2

Not certain risers: Poli +1

Catania: Marchese +1 Lodi +1

Not certain risers: Gómez +1 Bergessio +1 Izco +1

That's it IMO, cheers.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Do you mean Ivan Piris?

I support AS Roma and i can tell you that our defender sucks. Maybe could rise by 1 in SM but in the reality is rubbish. Just my opinion ^^

Piris is doing quite good at mo, he started this season very bad but he's improving game by game.

I don't think our defenders sucks, Romagnoli, Marquinhos and Castan are really good...the problem is that we have no tactics, no rules...

Anyway I can see Piris to 88 at the end of season and I think 89 could be the cap for his career.

Piris is doing quite good at mo' date=' he started this season very bad but he's improving game by game.

I don't think our defenders sucks, Romagnoli, Marquinhos and Castan are really good...the problem is that we have no tactics, no rules...

Anyway I can see Piris to 88 at the end of season and I think 89 could be the cap for his career.[/quote']

Today he played as centre back and he was disappointing. His performance warranted the 2 goals advantage and victory of Palermo.

We have to get rid of him.

Today he played as centre back and he was disappointing. His performance warranted the 2 goals advantage and victory of Palermo.

We have to get rid of him.

Piris played as centre back even if he's not...

Burdisso did not take the mark of Miccoli in both goals, not Piris...:rolleyes:

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Fiorentina: Cuadrado +1 Ljajic +1

Not certain risers: Borja Valero +1 Roncaglia +1 Jovetic +1 Savic +1

Bologna: Sorensen +2 Kone +2 Taider +1/+2 Pasquato +1 Gabbiadini +2

Not certain risers: Diamanti +1

Cagliari: Murru +4 Ekdal +1 Ibarbo +1 Sau +2

Not certain risers: Astori +1

Sampdoria: Soriano +1 Obiang +2 Krstičić +3 Estigarribia +1 Icardi +2

Not certain risers: Poli +1

Catania: Marchese +1 Lodi +1

Not certain risers: Gómez +1 Bergessio +1 Izco +1