Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I need to know rating predictions for this players until September' date=' it's enough if you only write rise/stay/drop.

[b']Buffon

Barzagli

Bonucci

Lichtsteiner

Pirlo

Marchisio

Arturo Vidal

Vucinic

Alen Stevanovic

Quagliarella

Matri[/b]

Thanks in advance.

Who is going to stay

Who is going to rise by 1

:D

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hey Guys' date='

How much will rise to?

Since his last review, He has played 12 matches, completing 90mins in each of them, scoring once & assisting 5.

Sampdoria are currently on 12th position, i guess.

Any chances of 88 and around what month are they likely to review?[/quote']

i think he is in with a chance at 88 ,if sampdoria stay up and i think he will get 88

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Bit ambitious!

El Shaarawy should get the 90 he deserved last time.

Marquinhos could get to 87' date=' 88 at a push, don't know exactly how well hes doing for Roma.[/quote']

He's got the talent to be a top-class defender but I think for the time being, he needs to stay at As Roma, or else his development could stall. He's one of Serie A's best defenders this season and i think he will rise to 87, maybe 88 if my squad wins Coppa Italia and gets EL spot.

No one has brought up D'Ambrosio it seems and in my opinion he is due a good rise. Certainly 86 and a good chance of 87, considering he has the most minutes in defence for Torino. I know it's his agent, but he recently said he believes he's good enough to be called up for Italy. He's only 24 too.

Hi folks

Italian football isn't my strong point' date=' but managed to get hold of florenzi, insigne, destro and Luca marrone for some of my clubs a while ago. Should I still be hanging on to them?[/quote']

Deffo hold on Florenzi and Insigne...If you can get good deals for other 2 go ahead.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi folks

Italian football isn't my strong point' date=' but managed to get hold of florenzi, insigne, destro and Luca marrone for some of my clubs a while ago. Should I still be hanging on to them?[/quote']

In my opinion you should keep Florenzi, Insigne and Destro, while you could sell Marrone for a better player.

Hi folks

You must keep Florenzi, Insigne and Destro. I'd keep Marrone as well, soon he can get a spot in the Juve starting XI as well, good talent.

I doubt Marrone will get a spot in the Starting XI anytime soon.

Personally' date=' I think that he is a very good player, and is 22 as well, was in Italian under-squads and Barzagli, Pirlo are getting older. I doesn't mean that he is the substitute, I just think that he can grab more gametime and maybe become a starter.[/font']

Personally' date=' I think that he is a very good player, and is 22 as well, was in Italian under-squads and Barzagli, Pirlo are getting older. I doesn't mean that he is the substitute, I just think that he can grab more gametime and maybe become a starter.[/font']

Marrone will be used as P/E this summer for some bigger name, trust me on this one.

No chance for Immobile to join juve next season' date=' his recent form is bad. Gabbiadini and Boakye have more chances for a recall, but l don't believe it will happen anyway.[/quote']

In addition to this, Juve will 100% buy at least one superstar forward, so even if Immobile would move there would be nothing more than a benchwarmer, which gives you one more hint on how unlikely is a move back to Juve for him. If I'd have to bet a dollar on where he will go next year it would be Napoli (he is from there and also a fan of the team).

One forward that I would advise to absolutely get now before he becomes untouchable is Luis MURIEL of Udinese, this year we only got a taste of his potential but imo he's ready to explode next year in a bigger team (perhaps Juventus, even tho I dream of Inter buying him and putting him next to Icardi). This kid reminds me (and many others) of the first Ronaldo (the original one), he has an explosive pace and a sixth sense for scoring goals second to none.