Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What would Ljajic rise to?

available for 9m' date=' worth buying?[/quote']

In my opinion only +1, but he's worth buying because he arrived in Italy after just two seasons in Serbia, Fiorentina is becoming better and better and also he continues to feature prominently for his squad.

Buy him

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Icardi 2+?? What do you think?

Very likely, might actually get a +3 at season end if he keeps performing well. He's already an Inter player (will be the starter next season) and he will called up to either Italy or Argentina NT soon (his preference is for Argentina, but imo he might have better chances choosing to play for Italy)

Very likely' date=' might actually get a +3 at season end if he keeps performing well. He's already an Inter player (will be the starter next season) and he will called up to either Italy or Argentina NT soon (his preference is for Argentina, but imo he might have better chances choosing to play for Italy)[/quote']

88?Can I ask..For what?He already got a 85 for the goals he scored.He scored 9 and 3 or 4 of them were vs just one team.

Icardi will rise only by +1. Sampdoria isn't having a good season, they just came back from Serie B and it will take some time until reach a good form. This affects it's players too, if you wanted to make profit from Icardi you should have bought him when his rating was 80. Now l consider him nothing special until he signs for a good squad( probably Inter )

Very likely' date=' might actually get a +3 at season end if he keeps performing well. [b']He's already an Inter player[/b] (will be the starter next season) and he will called up to either Italy or Argentina NT soon (his preference is for Argentina, but imo he might have better chances choosing to play for Italy)

First of all it's rumor that he'll join Inter and although the chances are high it nothing has been confirmed yet so he isn't 'already an Inter player'.

Secondly, given that he does join Inter, how can you guarantee that he'll start? Inter already have Cassano, Palacio and Milito (return from injury) and will get the highly-rated Samuele Longo back from loan. No-one but the manager knows.

And thirdly a +3 is a long-shot. +1 or maybe +2 at most but as mentioned before he scored half of his goals in that thrashing of Pescara and Sampdoria aren't performing too well.+3 is unrealistic.

Icardi will get a +1 or maybe +2 in my books. +3 is just pushing it and is a bit too much.

He's stalled after his hot start and who knows, He might have just been good in that time period.

Secondly, given that he does join Inter, how can you guarantee that he'll start? Inter already have Cassano, Palacio and Milito (return from injury) and will get the highly-rated Samuele Longo back from loan. No-one but the manager knows.

Milito is old and Inter know they have to start playing younger. Cassano is always a danger with his heart problems so his fitness is iffy. Palacio will definitely stay for one more year as He has been sensational. Longo, It depends, because I have heard He wants to go spend one more year at Espanyol. I would say Icardi has a decent chance of starting in my eyes if he joined Inter.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

First of all it's rumor that he'll join Inter and although the chances are high it nothing has been confirmed yet so he isn't 'already an Inter player'.

Secondly' date=' given that he does join Inter, how can you guarantee that he'll start? Inter already have Cassano, Palacio and Milito (return from injury) and will get the highly-rated Samuele Longo back from loan. No-one but the manager knows.

And thirdly a +3 is a long-shot. +1 or maybe +2 at most but as mentioned before he scored half of his goals in that thrashing of Pescara and Sampdoria aren't performing too well.+3 is unrealistic.[/quote']

It has been exactly one month since Icardi scored his 9th goal this season which was against Parma on March 3rd. Whatever, the statistics of Icardi are good with 23 appearances and 1533 minutes played, taken into account that only 9 Sampdoria players have played more than him. The young player, however, is only averaging a rating of 5.95 (by Gazzetta dello Sport) which means that despite his goals, Icardi has yet to find more consistent performances. But remember he is still 20's, has extreme finishing capabilities and should only get better. So i agree with all of you, +3 is too much for the moment, but i think he can still improve a lot, also in Inter (80% they'll buy him).

Also with all this hype surrounding Icardi, everyone should take notice of Pedro Obiang, Andrea Poli, and even Simone Zaza( on loan to Ascoli in Serie B).

Obiang and Poli should be leaving quite soon imo. Poli ( also been called up to the Italian National Team two times, recently against Brazil) will go to one of the bigger Italian teams while Obiang is getting interest from teams in England (City, Spurs, Chelsea), and in Italy ( I believe Napoli, Roma , and Milan).

Zaza is a good little talent with 18 goals in 30 games in Serie B.

First of all I know the deal it's done. 13mil+one or two youngsters in joint ownership (Duncan and Bardi as of now)

Secondly' date=' given that he does join Inter, how can you guarantee that he'll start? Inter already have Cassano, Palacio and Milito (return from injury) and will get the highly-rated Samuele Longo back from loan. No-one but the manager knows.

[/quote']Wow you are very well informed about this whole thing hahaha.

Cassano might leave and Milito will play one more year as a reserve. He was supposed to leave at year's end to go back to Racing but after the injury decided to stay because didn't want to finish his career with Inter like that. At 34, after an ACL tear I don't expect him to be the starter, no way. The "highly rated" Longo has yet to prove himself in Serie A and now he's on the bench at Espanyol. When is the last time you read about him, last year? lol

When he comes back he will be probably 1st or 2nd sub choice and will have to work his way up. I'm sure he can do it, but it'll take him some time. Icardi now is more ready than him.

And thirdly a +3 is a long-shot. +1 or maybe +2 at most but as mentioned before he scored half of his goals in that thrashing of Pescara and Sampdoria aren't performing too well.+3 is unrealistic.

And thirdly, if you read what I wrote, +3 is a possibility if he keeps scoring like he was doing until a month ago (which is not happening right now). At this point 87 seems more realistic.

It makes me laugh that an english boy thinks he knows better than me about Inter when he probably reads stuff about it on the Sun or some other gossip magazines lol :rolleyes: