Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

First of all I know the deal it's done. 13mil+one or two youngsters in joint ownership (Duncan and Bardi as of now)

Wow you are very well informed about this whole thing hahaha.

Cassano might leave and Milito will play one more year as a reserve. He was supposed to leave at year's end to go back to Racing but after the injury decided to stay because didn't want to finish his career with Inter like that. At 34' date=' after an ACL tear I don't expect him to be the starter, no way. The "highly rated" Longo has yet to prove himself in Serie A and now he's on the bench at Espanyol. When is the last time you read about him, last year? lol

When he comes back he will be probably 1st or 2nd sub choice and will have to work his way up. I'm sure he can do it, but it'll take him some time. Icardi now is more ready than him.

And thirdly, if you read what I wrote, +3 is a possibility if he keeps scoring like he was doing until a month ago (which is not happening right now). At this point 87 seems more realistic.

It makes me laugh that an english boy thinks he knows better than me about Inter when he probably reads stuff about it on the Sun or some other gossip magazines lol :rolleyes:[/quote']

Exactly, you're perfectly right. Let me add that now Stramaccioni (Inter coach) has Tommaso Rocchi as the only available center forward, because all the other forwards (Palacio, Cassano and Milito) are out of actions due to injuries. All these problems highlight the need for another striker, someone that could hopefully offer a similar threat as top scorer Milito. Perhaps Milito won't leave this summer and Icardi will come to be the heir to Milito and learn from him. Could be...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

no' date=' of them will raise only palacio and go to 91[/quote']

why on earth would he deserve a rise?

:eek::confused:

will any of these rise cassano(inter) palacio(inter) o.el kaddouri(napoli) santanna(napoli) rinaudo(napoli) novothny (napoli) bariti (napoli) a diana (napoli)

None will rise

:)

Hello Italia experts!

I'm in doubt if I should sell Giovinco or pay him to get rid of his concerns. As it is now I have no use of him in games and he develops concerns. But if he rises to 91 he would be useful in my team. What are the chances of him rising to 91 this season?

Fully deserves a 91' date=' and should start more next season

:)[/color']

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hello Italia experts!

I'm in doubt if I should sell Giovinco or pay him to get rid of his concerns. As it is now I have no use of him in games and he develops concerns. But if he rises to 91 he would be useful in my team. What are the chances of him rising to 91 this season?

He isn't that great, he won't be either but he's playing decent for Juve for now (lower expectation a bit). He certainly was Juventus fans' dream a few years ago, but he just doesn't have it. IMO you can sell him.

Hello Italia experts!

Fully deserves a 91' date=' and should start more next season

He isn't that great' date=' he won't be either but he's playing decent for Juve for now (lower expectation a bit). He certainly was Juventus fans' dream a few years ago, but he just doesn't have it. IMO you can sell him.[/quote']

Thanks both of you even though this hasn't brought me closer to a decision :D

Anyone else that can bring some clarity into this?

Hello Italia experts!

I honestly don't think He will rise and I would be very surprised in fact if he rose this season. He is a great little player but right now He doesn't deserve a 91. With Juve getting Llorente next season' date=' and the likes of Quag, Vucinic, and Matri on the team, It'll be very competitive for those striker spots.

will any of these rise cassano(inter) palacio(inter) o.el kaddouri(napoli) santanna(napoli) rinaudo(napoli) novothny (napoli) bariti (napoli) a diana (napoli)

Palacio may rise, and Novothny will rise as well imo with his 11 goals in 21 games for the Primavera.

no' date=' of them will raise only palacio and go to 91[/quote']

Maybe, I'd give Palacio a 40/60 chance for a rise :o.

Am I right in presuming Chiellini will keep his 94?

I've seen a lot of people saying he may drop' date=' but I'm not so sure...[/center']

Chiellini will definitely not drop.

Thanks both of you even though this hasn't brought me closer to a decision :D

Anyone else that can bring some clarity into this?

He's garbage, trade him if you can. He's 26, and this year showed pretty clearly he will never be able to make a difference in a big time team. He'll be good for Parma and that kind of teams, but nothing more than that. I wonder what Duncan saw in him to actually say he'll rise to 91 lol

i just strateda brand new custom league. looking to pick up some good risers was looking at insigne and florenzi wat ye think they will rise too?would u have any reccomendations for me i have 26 mill to spend and want to spend it on good risers(87-90) or big risers (60-85)

Should I Sell or Keep the following:

Camilio Zuniga

Vasilis Torosidis

Juan Cuadrado

Matteo Kovacic

Fredy Guarin

Rodrigo Palacio

Leonardo Bonnucci

Mattia De Sciglio

Nicola Sansone

Mauro Icardi

which will get a + rating? thanks :))

Camilio Zuniga

Vasilis Torosidis

Juan Cuadrado

Matteo Kovacic

Fredy Guarin

Rodrigo Palacio

Leonardo Bonnucci

Mattia De Sciglio

Nicola Sansone

Mauro Icardi

Keep all other than Palacio and Torosidis

Camilio Zuniga

Vasilis Torosidis

Juan Cuadrado

Matteo Kovacic

Fredy Guarin

Rodrigo Palacio

Leonardo Bonnucci

Mattia De Sciglio

Nicola Sansone

Mauro Icardi

Keep the bold ones' date=' maybe Toro but Roma arent doing all that well. And he isnt playing much yet

Juan Jesus?i see that he is having over 3000 min this year.worth buying?also Perin the same thing about Perin?

Buy both' date=' Perin future Buffon great keeper imo. Juan is good but inter arent doing that well atm