Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

i will keep the BOLDED one... :D

LOL' date=' You won't keep Bonucci? Wow!

Juan Jesus?i see that he is having over 3000 min this year.worth buying?also Perin the same thing about Perin?

I'd say He can get to an 87 or an 88 next review.

Should I Sell or Keep the following:

Camilio Zuniga

Vasilis Torosidis

Juan Cuadrado

Matteo Kovacic

Fredy Guarin

Rodrigo Palacio

Leonardo Bonnucci

Mattia De Sciglio

Nicola Sansone

Mauro Icardi

which will get a + rating? thanks :))

Keep all of them. Palacio is a very safe 90 and could get to a 91 by the next review. It's a 40/60 chance for him to rise imo but I would expect him to stay.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Keep all of them. Palacio is a very safe 90 and could get to a 91 by the next review. It's a 40/60 chance for him to rise imo but I would expect him to stay.[/quote']

I cannot understand why people don't have Jonathan, Gargano and Rocchi in their squad :P:p:p

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I cannot understand why people don't have Jonathan' date=' Gargano and Rocchi in their squad :P:p:p[/quote']

I'm not really quite sure what you mean? :o

Rocchi should never ever touch any person's squad. Jonathon is like an okay player, I mean He's decent as a back up I guess. Gargano is an experienced defensive midfielder and one of the more underrated ones in the Serie A. This season He hasn't been the best though.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'm not really quite sure what you mean? :o

Rocchi should never ever touch any person's squad. Jonathon is like an okay player' date=' I mean He's decent as a back up I guess. Gargano is an experienced defensive midfielder and one of the more underrated ones in the Serie A. This season He hasn't been the best though.[/quote']

I'm talking about Branca's incompetence.

Silvestre is another worth mentioning name. :P

However i agree with you that Palacio has slight chance of rising by 1.

I hope for you and for other Inter supporters he will get well soon.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'm talking about Branca's incompetence.

Silvestre is another worth mentioning name. :P

However i agree with you that Palacio has slight chance of rising by 1.

I hope for you and for other Inter supporters he will get well soon.

LOL, I forgot about Matias. I don't even want to go there.

However, I don't agree with you saying Gargano was an incompetent signing as He was one of the most underrated defensive midfielders in the Serie A playing for a CL calibre and Scudetto potential winning team like Napoli.

Yeah, He's been great for us this year and performed whenever We need him to. He was a great signing for us in the summer. I hope Roma get some better defenders and a better manager. If you guys can get two solid centerbacks, You guys can definitelya very strong side yet again. I miss the old Roma ( Totti, Vucinic,Pizzaro, Perotta, De Rossi, Juan, Panucci, Mexes, Doni, Mancini, Guily,Aquilani and etc) :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

LOL' date=' I forgot about Matias. I don't even want to go there.

However, I don't agree with you saying Gargano was an incompetent signing as He was one of the most underrated defensive midfielders in the Serie A playing for a CL calibre and Scudetto potential winning team like Napoli.

Yeah, He's been great for us this year and performed whenever We need him to. He was a great signing for us in the summer. I hope Roma get some better defenders and a better manager. If you guys can get two solid centerbacks, You guys can definitelya very strong side yet again. I miss the old Roma ( Totti, Vucinic,Pizzaro, Perotta, De Rossi, Juan, Panucci, Mexes, Doni, Mancini, Guily,Aquilani and etc) :)[/quote']

Don't mention it, we have to get rid of Piris, Burdisso, Tachtisidis, Goicoichea,....

Keep all of them. Palacio is a very safe 90 and could get to a 91 by the next review. It's a 40/60 chance for him to rise imo but I would expect him to stay.[/quote']

oooppss, i miss bonucci.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pazzini nailed on to get back his 91? I believe he deserves it but might not get it.

He hasn't really ever had a consistent starting place yet he has netted 12. 1304 mins with 13 goals. A goal every 100 mins. Rather than selecting Gilardino, Prandelli should select Pazzini if they want a more experienced sub for Balotelli. Pazzini has a poachers instinct like Gilardino, but he offers more with quality heading and decent hold up play.

I was not a huge fan of Pazzini until 2013. He's good enough to start for every other team in the league so I want him to stay. Maybe he will eventually partner Balotelli.

Hi guys,

Just looking for a update on Zaccardo, I've checked his stats and he seems to have stopped playing since he joined Milan but then again he is at a team like Milan, what do think his rating will be and will he be able to maintain his 88?

Thanks in advance :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi guys' date='

Just looking for a update on Zaccardo, I've checked his stats and he seems to have stopped playing since he joined Milan but then again he is at a team like Milan, what do think his rating will be and will he be able to maintain his 88?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

He'll stay but he's considered a backup at Milan, he's not first choice. Zapata, Mexes, Bonera and also Yepes (i think) start over him.

He'll stay but he's considered a backup at Milan' date=' he's not first choice. Zapata, Mexes, Bonera and also Yepes (i think) start over him.[/quote']

Wow so a backup to 4 CB's at Milan can still maintain a 88:confused:

Wow so a backup to 4 CB's at Milan can still maintain a 88:confused:

Well, players will leave in Summer...

Let us see, now we got: Mexes, Zapata, Bonera, Yepes and yeah, then you got Zaccardo. But, Bonera may leave, Mexes may leave, Yepes may leave, Zapata is not signed yet...

Well, they probably won't all leave, and Milan wants to sign new central defenders, but Zaccardo could get higher in the ranks next season. We have to see...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Well' date=' players will leave in Summer...

Let us see, now we got: Mexes, Zapata, Bonera, Yepes and yeah, then you got Zaccardo. But, Bonera may leave, Mexes may leave, Yepes may leave, Zapata is not signed yet...

Well, they probably won't all leave, and Milan wants to sign new central defenders, but Zaccardo could get higher in the ranks next season. We have to see...[/quote']

yeah that's an excellent analysis.

good job mate

Well' date=' players will leave in Summer...

Well, they probably won't all leave, and Milan wants to sign new central defenders, but Zaccardo could get higher in the ranks next season. We have to see...[/quote']

I've seen a few stories linking Vlad Chiriches to AC Milan