Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I've heard good things about Insigne? How good is he or can he be?

Very good prospect. Almost looking like a natural replacement for Lavezzi, although the more experience he gets at the the top level can only help.

He'll probably raise to an 87 in the next ratings and possibly hit an 88 by the end of the season depending on performances.

Also, what do you think about Eder Citadin?

He did well against Milan, Napoli and as a sub for the draw against Torino, okay in most of the other games, haven't found a game which he is rated lower then 3.00 on goal.com yet. Supposedly came on loan to Sampdoria last season.

Scored a penalty goal in the last game against Parma which he won when he beat the offside, so I guess he might start taking penalties for Samp now? Also got an assist in the game against Pescara.

"Led the line superbly for Sampdoria, proving an absolute menace to the Milan defence, and Bonera in particular. Took too many touches after dispossessing the defender during the first half but he did not let the missed opportunity affect him and it was his solo run that led to the corner from which Samp scored. Looks like a great signing." -Goal.com

^Game against Milan

Listed at 179 cm and 72 KG, which means he shouldn't be all that fast, so he'd have to be pretty good at getting past people to make a run like that. Goal.com has him as a 7.0 for dribbling and ball control.

The database says he's good at free kicks instead of penalties, but there are probably way too many people in line for him to start taking free kicks.

So, +2 then +1, depending on if he can keep his form?

On a side note, Biabiany won the penalty for Parma in their 2-1 against Samp this round. +1 at minimum now perhaps?

Can Jovetic get a 91 at Fiorentina, or will he have to wait for a move to a bigger club?

He's been stuck on 90 for 2 years now.

Wait until he scores 15 goals and gets 8 assists or something. 5 goals and 2 assists so far, plus the goal and assist he bagged for Montenegro, full list here. Try Jelavic if you want a forward that's going to 90, or Soldado if you want a 91. Soldado should actually be cheaper than Jovetic.

Wait until he scores 15 goals and gets 8 assists or something. 5 goals and 2 assists so far' date=' plus the goal and assist he bagged for Montenegro, full list here. Try Jelavic if you want a forward that's going to 90, or Soldado if you want a 91. Soldado should actually be cheaper than Jovetic.

I don't need Soldado as i have Llorente, but i need a good young riser.

Jovetic is a player on form, but i'm just wondering if he's capped at 90 as he's at Fiorentina.

I don't need Soldado as i have Llorente' date=' but i need a good young riser.

Jovetic is a player on form, but i'm just wondering if he's capped at 90 as he's at Fiorentina.[/quote']

I see. Generally speaking, Reus and Lewandowski are better buys than Jovetic, because both are doing great at club level and Reus is fantastic at NT. Both are for sure 91s, although Jovetic will probably go to 91 as well. As Jovetic himself (I think) said, Fiorentina are aiming for Europe, so it shouldn't shackle his ratings at 90. Hope that helped.

Also, you might want to send Llorente on loan out for now. Apparently he's having training blowups or something, but he'll probably get a huge rise when/if he moves to Juve.

I see. Generally speaking' date=' Reus and Lewandowski are better buys than Jovetic, because both are doing great at club level and Reus is fantastic at NT. Both are for sure 91s, although Jovetic will probably go to 91 as well. As Jovetic himself (I think) said, Fiorentina are aiming for Europe, so it shouldn't shackle his ratings at 90. Hope that helped.

Also, you might want to send Llorente on loan out for now. Apparently he's having training blowups or something, but he'll probably get a huge rise when/if he moves to Juve.[/quote']

llorente wont get a rise... even if he moves... much less a huge one.