Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I was just hesitating about El Shaarawy ever since Balotelli came' date=' But he's racked up 16 goals and 4 assists in Seria which is impressive, but most of the goals and assists came before balotteli arrival.

El Shaarawy starts for Italy too, and seems the future of Italian football,

But do you think 20 million too much ?

Think he has potential to go above 90 to 92-93 in the long term and prove value for money ?

Also have Isco Oscar, Reus, Gotze, Mata on Wings,

Wanted El Shaarawy as 90 rated back up the star trio.[/quote']

Buy him.... You won't regret it ;) El Shaa <3

Lads' date=' Reckon El Shaarawy will rise to 90 in the upcomming summer review ?

Can Sign him for 20 million[/quote']

yes, for now, imo he only will rise 90 max.. unless he can get his peak performance again next season, that might be 91.. :)

El Shaarawy is class absolutely get him. Will probably get to 90 in the summer, but then the sky is the limit for this kid. As an Inter fan I'm incredibly jealous of Milan's attacking line, him and Balotelli are 2 beasts!

To compare El Shaarawy with someone from the recent past, I'd say he looks A LOT like the first Del Piero, and Stephan has everything to build a career like the great Juve #10 did. Very humble, you never hear anything bad about him and he's really committed to football, he will be one of Italy's greats for the years to come

El Shaarawy is class absolutely get him. Will probably get to 90 in the summer' date=' but then the sky is the limit for this kid. As an Inter fan I'm incredibly jealous of Milan's attacking line, him and Balotelli are 2 beasts!

To compare El Shaarawy with someone from the recent past, I'd say he looks A LOT like the first Del Piero, and Stephan has everything to build a career like the great Juve #10 did. Very humble, you never hear anything bad about him and he's really committed to football, he will be one of Italy's greats for the years to come[/quote']

I didn't see Del Piero when he was young but I have heard people compare the two before, even though I don't see any similarities.

Del Piero was a great passer and more intelligent on the ball and capable of playing trequartista. El Shaarawy uses his speed and shooting ability more and has good movement too. He also works his socks off, getting back to defend whenever he can.

Del Piero is one of the few Juventus players I ever liked.

Mentioning him, I'd like to bring up a little debate. I have always believed that Totti is the better player and people tend to disagree with me. What do people here think? I thought it was fairly clear.

Right now, I see Balotelli having a better career than El Shaarawy too. If Balotelli can remain professional.

I didn't see Del Piero when he was young but I have heard people compare the two before' date=' even though I don't see any similarities.

Del Piero was a great passer and more intelligent on the ball and capable of playing trequartista. El Shaarawy uses his speed and shooting ability more and has good movement too. He also works his socks off, getting back to defend whenever he can.

Mentioning him, I'd like to bring up a little debate. I have always believed that Totti is the better player and people tend to disagree with me. What do people here think? I thought it was fairly clear.

Right now, I see Balotelli having a better career than El Shaarawy too. If Balotelli can remain professional.[/quote']

I have seen glimpses of El Shaarawy, and he reminds me more of C.Ronaldo, with the direct running, and shooting ability.

He seemed fresh and was the focal point in the milan attack before balotelli came and he thrived.

Iv noticed that since Ballotelli has come, El Shaarawy has slowed down a little, but that can be expected he is only 20 and this is his first full season.

Can see Ballo getting 92 and even beyond if he remains proffessional, and i personally think he is more grounded in Italy, where in England he was a media object.

Whats everyones impression on De Scigilio ?

Future 90 ?

or another David santon ?

I didn't see Del Piero when he was young but I have heard people compare the two before' date=' even though I don't see any similarities.

Right now, I see Balotelli having a better career than El Shaarawy too. If Balotelli can remain professional.[/quote']

If you have never seen him when he was young how can you then describe him? lol :rolleyes:

By the way, he was never a trequartista, never. Just because he wore n.10 that doesn't mean anything bud. Like many people liked to define him, on the field he was a 9 and a half, something in between a number 9 an a 10, which is exactly what ElSha is right now.

Since you mentioned Totti, he actually was a trequartista and moved up top after that bad ankle injury in 2006. Before that, I believe Totti was better than Del Piero. After that injury tho, Del Piero was the better of the 2, even tho Totti managed to reinvent himself as a great forward, he wasn't nearly as good as when he played "trequartista". He got much slower and lost the ability of dribbling in speed. I gotta say tho that few people have the ability to kick as perfectly as Totti does, which helped him in his second coming after the injury.

If you have never seen him when he was young how can you then describe him? lol :rolleyes:

By the way' date=' he was never a trequartista, never. Just because he wore n.10 that doesn't mean anything bud. Like many people liked to define him, on the field he was a 9 and a half, something in between a number 9 an a 10, which is exactly what ElSha is right now.

Since you mentioned Totti, he actually was a trequartista and moved up top after that bad ankle injury in 2006. Before that, I believe Totti was better than Del Piero. After that injury tho, Del Piero was the better of the 2, even tho Totti managed to reinvent himself as a great forward, he wasn't nearly as good as when he played "trequartista". He got much slower and lost the ability of dribbling in speed. I gotta say tho that few people have the ability to kick as perfectly as Totti does, which helped him in his second coming after the injury.[/quote']

Though I didnt watch many Serie A games as a kid, I watched some games and then all Italy games since 2000. I know Del Piero. I said he is capable of playing trequartista. Dont you agree? He is a much better passer than El Shaarawy and was feeding Trezeguet a lot more than he was playing off him. El Shaarawy may end up a support striker but right now he is playing out wide. Unless Del Piero did that at a very young age, I never saw that being part of his game.

And you should watch Roma more. Totti is a genius. His passing and intelligence is unbelievable still. He will become the top goalscorer in Italy and that isn't even his main job. When Del Piero aged he became almost useless. He was a different player. Based on how he plays Totti should still be in the Italy team and I am actually hoping/expecting a shock call up to the WC.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What about J. Zanetti? how long will he stay to 92?

I'd need a good rated player who can play as a winger and i'm in a competitive GW...when is he going to drop?

Obiang and Muriel get a rise today. Are they still performing well so they can rise in the future or should i sell one of them???

Muriel linked with italian giants AC Milan' date=' Inter and was some rumors for a huge move at Atletico Madrid .

Obiang is a solid player , keep him at least till this summer transfers are over

What about J. Zanetti? how long will he stay to 92?

I'd need a good rated player who can play as a winger and i'm in a competitive GW...when is he going to drop?

He will drop at the end of this season , there is no reason for a 92 anymore

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Obiang and Muriel get a rise today. Are they still performing well so they can rise in the future or should i sell one of them???

I wouldn't sell them, they're two good talents. Obiang is amazing, plays like a veteran