Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Guys, I personally think he's a class act and one of my favourite players, but what are your thoughts on the chances of Montolivo hitting 92? Italian first 11 mainstay and been fantastic for Milan in a transition season for them I would think 92 is much deserved, but not 100% SM will grant it.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

I believe Balotelli don't deserve a rise. He scored 8 goals' date=' but half of them was from penalties, and last season just did nothing. This season will win nothing so 90 is good for him for the momment. If he have good second season and Milan do well in CL and Seria A then we can talk about rise.[/quote']

LOL

You have to be kidding me. Didn't do anything last season? He scored 13 goals playing bits and pieces of games, and Mancini already complains that City is missing Balotelli's goals. Not only that, his presence alone helped Milan getting in the fight for a UCL spot. Deserves to be at least at 91, considering that people like Vucinic is at 92.

Asamoah Kwadwo can get 92 at the end of the season or is it too soon? I mean he's clearly one of Juventus best players and owner of that left wing spot! Thank you

Is this a joke?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

LOL

You have to be kidding me. Didn't do anything last season? He scored 13 goals playing bits and pieces of games' date=' and Mancini already complains that City is missing Balotelli's goals. Not only that, his presence alone helped Milan getting in the fight for a UCL spot. Deserves to be at least at 91, considering that people like Vucinic is at 92.[/quote']

Totally agree! and we don't have to forget the great European Championship he played bringing Italy until the final and scoring two great goals against a great team like Germany! IMO he deserves at least a 91!

LOL

You have to be kidding me. Didn't do anything last season? He scored 13 goals playing bits and pieces of games' date=' and Mancini already complains that City is missing Balotelli's goals. Not only that, his presence alone helped Milan getting in the fight for a UCL spot. Deserves to be at least at 91, considering that people like Vucinic is at 92.

[/quote']

He was good in first half season, not so in second(maybe becouse of his temper). After 1.1.2012 till the transfer to AC Milan he had few good games(Semi-final against Germany for example). But still if he deserved rise for that performance he should already get it. For the performance in Milan I should wait to see what will happen, just becouse we all know him! Let's not forget that this season in EPL he had 14 games, 589 minutes and 1!!!, yes only 1 goal! So if he deserve rise to 91, for 9 goals(4 penalties), so Osvaldo must rise to 91, Pazzini to 91, and Di Natale to 93!

4th time lucky.

Hi lads' date=' any Fiorentina/Torino fans here? Wonderin what the deal is with Marko Bakic?

On the bench each week for Torino, but Fiorentina are supposed to be buying him and of season, why hasn't he played/will he definitely move?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I have no idea, sorry that cannot help, but at least someone to answer :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Totally agree! and we don't have to forget the great European Championship he played bringing Italy until the final and scoring two great goals against a great team like Germany! IMO he deserves at least a 91!

He should be 91 in my view next review. He's been a completely different player since he moved to AC Milan. He's still getting yellow cards for fun but it's clear he's enjoying his football, being with family/friends back home. He was 19 when he came to the UK, some can handle the switch to another country and environment, he couldn't for whatever reason. I'm just glad that the world of football is now seeing the talent he clearly has shine through and not had it gone to waste.

4th time lucky.

Hi lads' date=' any Fiorentina/Torino fans here? Wonderin what the deal is with Marko Bakic?

On the bench each week for Torino, but Fiorentina are supposed to be buying him and of season, why hasn't he played/will he definitely move?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Fiorentina bought 50% of his contract and he'll move there in June. As for why he's not playing, other then the small injury he had late 2012, Torino tend to play with more experienced midfielders and with them in a relegation scrap, although unlikely to go down, they'll continue with him staying on the bench. Honestly why he doesn't play is mainly a guess, but that's the best reasoning I have.

Fiorentina bought 50% of his contract and he'll move there in June. As for why he's not playing' date=' other then the small injury he had late 2012, Torino tend to play with more experienced midfielders and with them in a relegation scrap, although unlikely to go down, they'll continue with him staying on the bench. Honestly why he doesn't play is mainly a guess, but that's the best reasoning I have.[/quote']

Thank you very much - I read similar but I was hoping someone had more info, he is highly rated but I wasn't sure if he was just bought as La Viola had no more EU slots.

Hope he plays soon. Thanks for the comment, and repped you mate.

De Rossi is the best DM in the world for years now IMO' date=' and almost all top clubs wants him since i can remember. It's a pity because i always wanted to see him on Man Utd or Real Madrid so people would see what a real Defensive Midfielder is like, but i seriously doubt that Capitan Futuro will ever leave Roma.[/quote']

deserves 95 for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=67_5pqrGJBA

Big Lol

and deserves 99 for this then

In March 2006' date=' De Rossi was praised by referee Mauro Bergonzi for fair play.[4'] Roma were trailing 1–0 in a Serie A match against Messina, when De Rossi scored a goal with his hand, Bergonzi did not see the incident and allowed the equaliser to stand. However, De Rossi immediately told the referee that he had pushed the ball in with his hand leading to the goal being disallowed. Roma went on to win 2–1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCdKLS3bfpI

Zuniga and Armero' date=' which one is the better player and what's their potential rating for lets say the end of 2013?[/quote']

Zuniga +1>90

Armero -1>88

-Zuniga is having a very good season, he owns the right wing and supports the attack very good. He is first choice on RB position (only missed 4 games) and will continue to hold that position for the next season too (no rumours on a new RB).

-Armero isn't the same player any more, at Udinese he was an amazing player, he was linked with many big clubs then (Juventus, Arsenal:confused:) BUT since the loan at Napoli his form dropped and Mazzari uses him as a sub (started only 11 out of 24).

What are the chances for Vidal to keep his DC position? I know he has no chances keeping his DL and DR, but what about the DC? Someone said that he plays at that position in NT, but I cannot find single match this season with him in that position. Last season he played two games as CB - against Argentine and Chile. So any thoughts?

Cheers!