Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Zuniga +1>90

Armero -1>88

-Zuniga is having a very good season' date=' he owns the right wing and supports the attack very good. He is first choice on RB position (only missed 4 games) and will continue to hold that position for the next season too (no rumours on a new RB).

-Armero isn't the same player any more, at Udinese he was an amazing player, he was linked with many big clubs then (Juventus, Arsenal:confused:) BUT since the loan at Napoli his form dropped and Mazzari uses him as a sub (started only 11 out of 24).[/quote']

armero is doing a very good final part of season. Napoli supporters love him, and now armero is always alternated with zuniga...i don't think he will drop

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Show me a footballer who doesn't do this? Just because he's a **** shouldn't affect his rating' date=' using this logic Suarez and Ronaldo would be rated 60[/quote']

He is one of few top class player in Seria A and in Italy NT.this things just just don't suit him well.every player dive.but this is a little to much.

What are the chances for Vidal to keep his DC position? I know he has no chances keeping his DL and DR' date=' but what about the DC? Someone said that he plays at that position in NT, but I cannot find single match this season with him in that position. Last season he played two games as CB - against Argentine and Chile. So any thoughts?

Cheers![/quote']

Bump

Anyone?

Do you think lamela will rise in next rating changes (91?) ? (he is a key player in Roma for what i see) And balotelli will hit 91 in next review?

another question, what to you think about?

ROZZI, Antonio A(DC) 18 77

620m -

LdE

ROMANÒ, Andrea M© 19 77

630m -

LdE

CURTI, Nicolò D© 18 75

290m -

LdE

GANZ, Simone A© 19 75

280m -

LdE

CRECCO, Luca MO(E),A(EC) 17 75

300m 7 Jul

LdE

MONTICONE, Mattia

i would apreciate your opinions :)

Do you think lamela will rise in next rating changes (91?) ? (he is a key player in Roma for what i see) And balotelli will hit 91 in next review?

another question' date=' what to you think about?

ROZZI, Antonio A(DC) 18 77

620m -

LdE

ROMANÒ, Andrea M© 19 77

630m -

LdE

CURTI, Nicolò D© 18 75

290m -

LdE

GANZ, Simone A© 19 75

280m -

LdE

CRECCO, Luca MO(E),A(EC) 17 75

300m 7 Jul

LdE

MONTICONE, Mattia

i would apreciate your opinions :)[/quote']

Lamela won't rise in next review but Balo got a chance

Can we expect Inter's Juan to go 86->89 next change? He's played nearly every league game this season.

will rise to 88

I only know Romano and Crecco they are good prospects

how about Di Natale ?? :D ' date=' good player , but now , he is 35 years old :o[/quote']

It was wrong of SM to drop him last time itself, ideally he should rise to 93 but that won't happen because he's 35 and no matter how well he performs SM won't give him a rise because of that. He'll definitely stay though.

Are there any good Serie A sides interested in Siligardi and Zaza? I know Zaza is currently on loan from Samp but has he got what it takes to be a Serie A star?

Everyone's after Zaza. Napoli's recently made a bid for him' date=' Milan, Inter, Juventis, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina... Everyone's just about after him. Haven't heard anything about Siligardi yet.

Will Marchisio be stagnant at 92 for the remainder of his career? Is there chance of rising to 93 in the future?

He should have a chance, he wants to stay at Juventus for the rest of his career, he's got the talent, he's at a team that he has the ability to get to 93, would have to again probably win Serie A next season and make that next step in the CL first.