Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Any chances Marchisio's going to hit 93 soon?

I think he won't rise in 2013' date=' maybe in 2014 if Juventus keep dominating the league, if they get to CL semifinals it will be almost sure IMO

Ogbonna to 89?

Nope, had some injuries and didn't play as he used to in Serie B, 88 would be fair enough.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

hi all,

i have a few juventus teams and i wanted your views on bonucci. is he a 92rtd material CB?

Also can pogba see a 89/90 soonish??

Any other Juventus players you can advise to keep?

Thank you

Dan

hi all' date='

i have a few juventus teams and i wanted your views on bonucci. is he a 92rtd material CB?

Also can pogba see a 89/90 soonish??

Any other Juventus players you can advise to keep?

Thank you

Dan[/quote']

Vidal,Marchisio, Chiellini is out of doubt. I believe Lichtsteiner is up for +1, Buffon and Pirlo, although old for someone, is pretty safe at their ratings. Barzagli and Bonuci are safe 91, but may get +1. My personal oppinion is that 91 is good enough for the momment, although here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1570670-european-footballs-25-best-defenders-right-now

Barzagli is N3 and Bonucci N11, but I can't see in top 25 neither Hummels or Subotic, so can't call that strong article.

I have my self fresh Juventus squad and get rid of Isla, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Caceres, Giovinco, and even Vucinic and Asamoah. I just don't believe they gonna be part of Juventus main team next season.

Cheers!

Can Palacio rise? I know Klose is old but he's doing well.... can he rise?

Palacio wont rise because of his injury, Klose doesnt have enough goals to rise, but you can keep him as he is safe for now.

Can anyone explain me why Ivan Piris from Roma got a -2 today? From what I can tell he's a regular for a team of the upper third in the Serie A, so why on earth does he drop to 85?

Even worse when you compare it with players like Salihovic who's likely to get relegated with the club he barely plays for (although fit) and yet remains on a 89...

Can anyone explain me why Ivan Piris from Roma got a -2 today? From what I can tell he's a regular for a team of the upper third in the Serie A' date=' so why on earth does he drop to 85?

Even worse when you compare it with players like Salihovic who's likely to get relegated with the club he barely plays for (although fit) and yet remains on a 89...[/quote']

He should've got 88 not drop to 85. :o

Can anyone explain me why Ivan Piris from Roma got a -2 today? From what I can tell he's a regular for a team of the upper third in the Serie A' date=' so why on earth does he drop to 85?

Even worse when you compare it with players like Salihovic who's likely to get relegated with the club he barely plays for (although fit) and yet remains on a 89...[/quote']

Can only assume this is down to the awful Soccerwiki League Cap rating. Because his parent club league is capped @ 85 they just automatically dropped him. (is the only reason possible surely)