Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Roncaglia of Fiorentina will surely rise! I'd say 86 - 87/88. It's 50/50 between a +1 and +2' date=' don't you agree?[/quote']
For now' date=' raise +1, for the end of season, he could raise to 88.. :D[/quote']

But your predictions says he will stay at 86... And I wouldn't rule out 88 in the next review. His last rating increase were in january 2010 and his last review were in february 2012. Since then he has played regularly for Boca juniors before moving to Fiorentina in july. The move to Fiorentina makes it much easier for him to rise, Fiorentina is doing well and he has played evry possible minute for Fiorentina so far.

Wot has happened to Khouma Babacar?:confused:

Is he still worth buying?

Sell him :)

I think it's a bit early to write him off just yet... After all he's only 19 years old and players that age are a bit unpredictable. Maybe his development just stagnated for a while.

My advice is that you don't pick him up right now as he won't rise but keep an eye on him and see if he can use that potential that many football experts believe he has.

But your predictions says he will stay at 86... And I wouldn't rule out 88 in the next review. His last rating increase were in january 2010 and his last review were in february 2012. Since then he has played regularly for Boca juniors before moving to Fiorentina in july. The move to Fiorentina makes it much easier for him to rise' date=' Fiorentina is doing well and he has played evry possible minute for Fiorentina so far.[/quote']

Agree, read on bleacherreport Fiorentina discovered a gem in him :eek:

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Generally speaking' date=' Reus and Lewandowski are better buys than Jovetic, because both are doing great at club level.[/quote']

Reus and Lewandowski are doing great because Reus has Lewandowski in front of him, not Luca Toni. Jovetic is clearly an AM/SS not CF, he needs someone to feed in front and to pull some defenders out of him.That's why he's not as good as he could be in another club. Have that in mind when Jovetic will move out of Fiorentina.

Good point. Still, being entitled to my own opinion, I'd say Reus and Lewandowski are better buys than Jovetic. They can all be played in the forward position, and Jovetic is the most expensive. Plus, Lewandowski is the most likely to leave current club this summer IMO.

Castan' date=' Ogbonna, Juan Jesus and Roncaglia = best CBs to buy.[/quote']

Yep, Castan was already in for a 2+ rise before joining roma and he's settling in fine. Agree with the rest also. Got a question on Destro + Immobile, What changes you think they will get next round?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Can someone tell me why KP Boateng is not going to 91?? I bought him a while ago when he was tipped to go up from 90 as Ibra and Silva left him one of their best players. Is it bad form' date=' or an injury, what's he been like in the CL?

Cheers in advance..[/quote']

He's a very good player, but the last season, and this season, he is not playing well, and for now he will stay to 90..

His decline coincided with the engagement whit Melissa Satta :D and this is the most likely cause

Can someone tell me why KP Boateng is not going to 91?? I bought him a while ago when he was tipped to go up from 90 as Ibra and Silva left him one of their best players. Is it bad form' date=' or an injury, what's he been like in the CL?

Boateng won't rise because he thinks he's Cristiano. He keeps the ball forever and he shoots from every possible position for no reason.

Also, Milan is rubbish and only few will rise (De Sciglio, Shaarawy etc) but imo KPB is fine at 90. He is useless in the pitch if you ask me. He's a bad team player and this thing has already cost lots of easy games for Milan.

Generally, the midfielders of Milan are a joke this year (Nocerino,Boateng among others).

Boateng won't rise because he thinks he's Cristiano. He keeps the ball forever and he shoots from every possible position for no reason.

Also' date=' Milan is rubbish and only few will rise (De Sciglio, Shaarawy etc) but imo KPB is fine at 90. He is useless in the pitch if you ask me. He's a bad team player and this thing has already cost lots of easy games for Milan.

Generally, the midfielders of Milan are a joke this year (Nocerino,Boateng among others).[/quote']

He's a very good player' date=' but the last season, and this season, he is not playing well, and for now he will stay to 90..

His decline coincided with the engagement whit Melissa Satta :D and this is the most likely cause[/quote']

The top two had great thorough explanations. Milan has been dreadful this year, I belive they are 15th right now. KPB is inconsistent and he has been playing pretty poorly this year.

He got injured last year because he had too much activity in the bedroom.

Id advise Milan to warn El Shaa not follow anything KPB does because apparently El Shaa said something about something picking up girls :o

Just a small tip. Not many people who attempt to rate Serie A players actually watch the games, so tend not too actually take the responses as gospel, even if it's the popular opinion.