Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Which players should I sell and who are to keep?

not easy to say...

some are possible good risers but in 2 or 3 years: gabriel' date=' r. insigne...

some are really good talents but who knows if they'll do more than 90... I would wate in any case: immobile,obiang,torje, boakye (bakye should stay in sassuolo next season, while immobile is not sure if will stay or move, if he goes to bigger team, don't sell)

some shoud be nearly shure 90 or over in the future: kovacic (nearly sure), ilicic and ogbonna (better if they changes teams-possibly this summer- ilicic maybe rome, ogbonna maybe juventus)---

I'f u're not in a too competitive g.w u should hold for sure kovacic, ilicic and ogbonna, maybe immobile, obiang, torje and boakye and than your choise, fot the youngs because you need patience...

Vasconcelos Gabriel--wate

Philipp Prosenik--sell

Simone Sini---sell

Alberto Paloschi---sell

[b']Ciro Immobile[/b]

Mateo Kavacic

Richmond Boakye

Vajebah Sakor--wate

Nicolo Curti disapeareded mzmzmz

Ante Vukusic did really bad this year, but may move to bundesliga, so your choise to give him another chance...

Pedro Obiang

Miguel Medina no idea

Roberto Insigne wate

Angelo Ogbonna

Simone Verdi wate

Gabriel Torje

Marco Faraoni--wate

Josip Ilicic

Ezequil Munoz-- not sure he will rise in the future

Thanx a lot Riccardo...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

He's a good little player and is always there to add those pacey runs of his. He didn't have a good full season but that is no shocker as no one on Inter really had a good full season with the exception of Handanovic. Naga is always there to add width on his overlapping runs and stretch defences. The only concern I have with Nagatomo is his size/physicality as He isn't the biggest of defenders and his defensive work/ability. But' date=' I love the way that Naga works hard, and just runs, runs, and runs at opposition defenses with pace and stamina. That being said, He's improved his defending since coming over from Cesena and his pace can help him out when defending. I would say that often at times Naga gave us the ability to actually progress offensively as We weren't very creative last year.

He'll be played as the left wingback in our team and is and was an Inter regular. I think Mazzari can help his game as Mazzari's 3-5-2 places alot of emphasis on wingbacks which will make Naga even more important next season. We have however been linked to Kolarov which may jeopardize his playing time as that will give Inter three left backs which include him, Pereira, and Kolarov. I rate Naga over Pereira much more to be honest, but their are nice up and coming leftback talent from Inter such as the likes of Biraghi, and Mbaye.

[center']

EScGZC9lxbQ

[/center]

Here's a nice video of Nagatomo's 2012-2013 Inter season including runs, tackles, shots, crossing, and defending.

As for peak, I would agree with Marek that Naga's peak is a 91. I don't think He will be up there as a 92 leftback like Alba but He has the potential to be a 91 leftback. However, He needs to have a good season where Inter must at least make champions league and where He get's more assists and improves his defending.

Nagatomo is a very good player' date=' he's a regular for Inter and his peak is 91 IMO[/quote']
In my opinion' date=' he was one of the few players at Inter to show any consistency. He's not a huge talent, you can't say that, but he's proved to be a reliable and versatile player. Last season Andrea Stramaccioni relied heavily on new arrival Alvaro Pereira for his left wing, obliging Nagatomo to play on the right side, which is not his preferred foot. So his performance were mixed, but still better than other players (for example Pereira:rolleyes:)

I think that he has already peaked and his rating won't go any further than that. I also don't know if the next year, wih Mazzarri guiding Inter, he will be a starter or not. The only thing i'm sure is that he won't leave because the new boss wants to keep him.:)

edit: waiting for Geoffrey's opinions about him.[/quote']

Thank you to all 3 of you.... repped (EDIT:sorry Phil, must spread:().

An extra mention to Geoffrey for such a detailed insight:)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

u welcome ;)

Which players should I sell and who are to keep?

not easy to say...

some are possible good risers but in 2 or 3 years: gabriel' date=' r. insigne...

some are really good talents but who knows if they'll do more than 90... I would wate in any case: immobile,obiang,torje, boakye (bakye should stay in sassuolo next season, while immobile is not sure if will stay or move, if he goes to bigger team, don't sell)

some shoud be nearly shure 90 or over in the future: kovacic (nearly sure), ilicic and ogbonna (better if they changes teams-possibly this summer- ilicic maybe rome, ogbonna maybe juventus)---

I'f u're not in a too competitive g.w u should hold for sure kovacic, ilicic and ogbonna, maybe immobile, obiang, torje and boakye and than your choise, fot the youngs because you need patience...

Vasconcelos Gabriel--wate

Philipp Prosenik--sell

Simone Sini---sell

Alberto Paloschi---sell

[b']Ciro Immobile[/b]

Mateo Kavacic

Richmond Boakye

Vajebah Sakor--wate

Nicolo Curti disapeareded mzmzmz

Ante Vukusic did really bad this year, but may move to bundesliga, so your choise to give him another chance...

Pedro Obiang

Miguel Medina no idea

Roberto Insigne wate

Angelo Ogbonna

Simone Verdi wate

Gabriel Torje

Marco Faraoni--wate

Josip Ilicic

Ezequil Munoz-- not sure he will rise in the future

capuano marco Pescara what do you know about him?

Thanks.

A negative season to be set aside for him this year, but the player has the right qualities and showed them with the national team Under-21. Obviously the context is completely different, also the ambitions and quality of the team, but i'm still convinced that he's a good defender (and still young) who played for a troubled squad (Pescara) for his first time in a greater competition league like Serie A. If you have him in your squad i'd suggest you to keep him and see how the lad develop.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

A negative season to be set aside for him this year' date=' but the player has the right qualities and showed them with the national team Under-21. Obviously the context is completely different, also the ambitions and quality of the team, but i'm still convinced that he's a good defender (and still young) who played for a troubled squad (Pescara) for his first time in a greater competition league like Serie A. If you have him in your squad i'd suggest you to keep him and see how the lad develop.[/quote']
Is a good talent' date='he was unlucky this season but is a good prospect[/quote']

Don't have him but I'm looking after a cb/lb player for back-up /replace later...and i don't buy 90+ players ..love the challenge to find young talents and to see grow up, and then subsequently in my club to replace the original players ,and after a little searching in the players that are free or not free its price / quality, and on the internet, do not give silly prices, in a rather 100% complete world .. I noticed him 've never heard of him or very vague perhaps but can not remember it anyway.

Thanks offer make.

Don't have him but I'm looking after a cb/lb player for back-up /replace later...and i don't buy 90+ players ..love the challenge to find young talents and to see grow up' date=' and then subsequently in my club to replace the original players ,and after a little searching in the players that are free or not free its price / quality, and on the internet, do not give silly prices, in a rather 100% complete world .. I noticed him 've never heard of him or very vague perhaps but can not remember it anyway.

Thanks offer make.[/quote']

Yeah, Capuano is right for you and suits your management style.

Have fun:D

Don't have him but I'm looking after a cb/lb player for back-up /replace later...and i don't buy 90+ players ..love the challenge to find young talents and to see grow up' date=' and then subsequently in my club to replace the original players ,and after a little searching in the players that are free or not free its price / quality, and on the internet, do not give silly prices, in a rather 100% complete world .. I noticed him 've never heard of him or very vague perhaps but can not remember it anyway.

Thanks offer make.[/quote']

I wouldn't buy him, he's average, he doesn't even start for our Under21 NT

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Emanuele GIACCHERINI worth signing? he is free agent in on of my gameworld' date=' how talent is he? can reach 90+? will play more next season? thanks[/quote']

l completely changed my opinion about him from the latest appearence for NT, l believe he will get more game time as a starter next season. He will have a tought concurrence though, as Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Padoin play on same position.

Any news in Naples about Oscar to Napoli?

No' date=' he could be Cavani replacement but there aren't any news regarding his possible move to Napoli.

Also Liverpool and Chelsea are believed to be competing for the Paraguay striker.[/size']

The Reds want to fill a potential void left by Luis Suarez if the latter leaves Anfield in the summer.

No' date=' he could be Cavani replacement but there aren't any news regarding his possible move to Napoli.[/size']

Also Liverpool and Chelsea are believed to be competing for the Paraguay striker.

The Reds want to fill a potential void left by Luis Suarez if the latter leaves Anfield in the summer.

Who's "the Paraguay striker" Liverpool & Chelsea are competing for?