Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

l completely changed my opinion about him from the latest appearence for NT' date=' l believe he will get more game time as a starter next season. He will have a tought concurrence though, as Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Padoin play on same position.[/quote']

He will but I think he's definitely one for the future and from what I have seen has a better than average chance of being 90 or above at some stage of his career.

Herby

Anyone know how the following are doing in Serie A. As Zaza seems to be linked with a transfer, Pereyra looks promising but in and out of the team and i took a gamble on Schelotto as needed cover and he was the only one available. So information on them as to if they will be playing more next season would be much appreciated

Simone Zaza

Roberto Pereyra

Ezequiel Schelotto

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Anyone know how the following are doing in Serie A. As Zaza seems to be linked with a transfer' date=' Pereyra looks promising but in and out of the team and i took a gamble on Schelotto as needed cover and he was the only one available. So information on them as to if they will be playing more next season would be much appreciated

Simone Zaza

Roberto Pereyra

Ezequiel Schelotto[/quote']

Zaza may stay at Sampdoria if he signs a new contract, as the one he has now expires in 2014, but Juve want to buy him (rumours said about an offer of Zaza+1m for the half of Gabbiadini). He wouldn't play for Juve but he'd be loaned out to Sassuolo or Chievo to have some Serie A gametime.

Pereyra will stay at Udinese IMO for another season and he'll start for them, then he'll probably move.

Inter will probably sell Schelotto, Genoa looked interested in him.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Zaza may stay at Sampdoria if he signs a new contract' date=' as the one he has now expires in 2014, but Juve want to buy him (rumours said about an offer of Zaza+1m for the half of Gabbiadini). He wouldn't play for Juve but he'd be loaned out to Sassuolo or Chievo to have some Serie A gametime.

Pereyra will stay at Udinese IMO for another season and he'll start for them, then he'll probably move.

Inter will probably sell Schelotto, Genoa looked interested in him.[/quote']

Thanks for the info, rep left m8

Who's worth keeping from Juventus' date=' specifically from this bunch?

Leali, Branescu, Barzagli, Caceres, Masi, Magnusson, Gouano, Curti, Garcia, Marrone, Isla, Asamoah, Chibsah, Gabriel, Bouy, Sakor, Pirlo, De Silvestro, Spinazzola, Beltrame, Gabbiadini, Boakye.

Cheers. :)[/quote']

Only know a little about Magnusson, but I'll pass it on to you. I only found this out through reading articles about the lad before buying him, so pinch of salt may be required.

Hordur Magnusson spent last season in the Primavera squad. He has been offered a 4 year contract and is held in quite high regard at the club. From reading a bit on a fan's forum, I believe that him and Prince Desir Guano are hoped to be the future centre back partnership for the old lady. Certainly looks like an interesting prospect and worth keeping hold of.

Who's worth keeping from Juventus' date=' specifically from this bunch?

Leali, Branescu, Barzagli, Caceres, Masi, Magnusson, Gouano, Curti, Garcia, Marrone, Isla, Asamoah, Chibsah, Gabriel, Bouy, Sakor, Pirlo, De Silvestro, Spinazzola, Beltrame, Gabbiadini, Boakye.

Cheers. :)[/quote']

pirlo and barzagli is getting on in age. but still first choice.

leali. masi gabbiadini , boakye bouy are highly rated. worth holding on to them. but will be a while before they break into the first team.

isla is reputed to be on the way to inter.

asamoah is first team . wont drop. worth keeping.

How good are Pazzini & Osvaldo? I presume neither will rise now' date=' however do either have potential to 91/92?[/quote']

hello, i agree they will not rise, osvaldo is younger and have more chances to rise in the future.., this summer he will nearly surely change team, it depends much on where he will go and on how uch he will play.. but in my opinion it is in any case not easy he will get to 91 and nearly impssible to 92,, he always makes some messes and probblems and so on.... conncerning pazzini, he is good but will not moove from milan, where he will e the balotelli's reserve, wich means he can also play often considernig balotelli's red card , suspensions and so on,))) but i don't think he will get more than 90 in the future....

87 is more likely.

88 at a push. His superb performances in campaign could make it possible.

This guy was bought for cheap and has rapidly developed into a great defender and turned into one of my favorite players.:D

Same, bought him the day he went on the DB, gonna be a great day when he starts for me. Love the guy :D

whats peoples opinions on lamela? how does he compare potentially to the likes of isco and erikson?

Lamela has been a key player for my team Roma (15 goals and 6 assists this season)' date=' though we only managed a "somewhat disappointing" 6th place finish in Serie A. He is only 21-year-old and is enjoying his football with the club, falling also in love with the city, Rome.

After reaching top form for Roma this season, he has attracted a lot of attention from the Premier League, with Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool all being linked with him at some point.

He looks destined for a great career, i can grant it for sure.

Now my personal ranking:

1. Isco
  2. Lamela
  3. Eriksen

Lamela has been a key player for my team Roma (15 goals and 6 assists this season)' date=' though we only managed a "somewhat disappointing" 6th place finish in Serie A. He is only 21-year-old and is enjoying his football with the club, falling also in love with the city, Rome.

After reaching top form for Roma this season, he has attracted a lot of attention from the Premier League, with Manchester United, Tottenham and [b']Liverpool [/b]all being linked with him at some point.

He looks destined for a great career, i can grant it for sure.

Now my personal ranking:

1. Isco
  2. Lamela
  3. Eriksen

Liverpool?! I didnt see that! Surely he's too good for us (liverpool)? How much do you think he would cost?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Liverpool?! I didnt see that! Surely he's too good for us (liverpool)? How much do you think he would cost?

I read that in one site but i won't be able to tell you my source now cause some hours have passed since i posted here, in which i went for a ride with my mountain bike, had a shower and so on:D

However Lamela is well worth all the money in my opinion. I know i might be biased but Lamela is my idol.:D