Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Anyone know about the Lazio defender Andre Dias? Because of his age should I be planning to sell him? And a general question out of interest' date=' Lamela or El-Shaarway?[/quote']

1) I'd sell Dias;

2) Lamela-El Shaarawy: depends if you needs an OM or a Fwd in SM game. They are good prospect both. In real life I prefer Lamela's playing style

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Can't believe De Sciglio is rated higher then Carvajal...

Both are class players, no doubt, but Carvajal wasn't even a starter at the U21 Euros, whereas De Sciligo is now an established senior international with Italy at the age of 20. I think that is the reason why there is a rating difference and I think it is justified for now.

Both are class players' date=' no doubt, but Carvajal wasn't even a starter at the U21 Euros, whereas De Sciligo is now an established senior international with Italy at the age of 20. I think that is the reason why there is a rating difference and I think it is justified for now.[/quote']

Agreed, though Carvajal will rise soon enough.

Can't believe De Sciglio is rated higher then Carvajal...

Maybe because Mattia had a breakthrough season at Milan last year, playing 37 games with his squad (5 in CL). He is already a starter for the Italian national team and has also been one of the most impressive Azzurri players in the Confederation Cup. He is the "next Maldini” according to Milanisti and journalists everywhere. I'm not a Milan supporter but i acknowledge that his rise is well deserved. I also believe that Carvajal will rise but not in the short term. He was reviewed only 2 months ago.:eek:

Agreed' date=' though Carvajal will rise soon enough.[/quote']

How soon though?

Carvajal get 88 on 23 April 2013, since that he only played 4 games while before this, last rise for De Sciglio is a month before Carvajal's. Not to say Carvajal just become understudy of Montoya at U21 so it will not significantly affevted his rating.

So any rise from now on depends on how he perform with Madrid next season.

The final rating for 2012/13 is De Sciglio 89, Carvajal 88 it seems, no more change.

How soon though?

Carvajal get 88 on 23 April 2013' date=' since that he only played 4 games while before this, last rise for De Sciglio is a month before Carvajal's. Not to say Carvajal just become understudy of Montoya at U21 so it will not significantly affevted his rating.

So any rise from now on depends on how he perform with Madrid next season.

The final rating for 2012/13 is De Sciglio 89, Carvajal 88 it seems, no more change.[/quote']

This was the whole point. De Sciglio rated 1 point higher than Carvajal is fair enough at the moment.

Future ratings/Worth Keeping?

Paul Pogba

Stephan El Shaarawy

Francesco Fedato

Allesandro Florenzi

Jesus Juan

Luca Marrone

Jherson vergara

Marco Spinosa

Domenico Berardi

Vasconcelos Gabriel

M'baye Niang

Marco Benassi

Appelt Gabriel

Luca Crecco

Angelo Ogbonna

do you think hamsik has peaked or could he go 93 in the future (moving to other team)?

Well he's said he has no interest of moving to another team, ever. So that's out.

A 93's possible if he improves, becomes far more consistent and has a great season, not a great half season as per usual. Plus if Napoli continue to on and actually win the scudetto, he'd have a great chance.