Jherson vergara

Appelt Gabriel

Vasconcelos Gabriel

Luca Crecco

Players you could sell in my opinion:

Francesco Fedato

Marco Spinosa

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Guys domenico Berardi' date=' is he gonna rise? worth buying?

Also will Di Natale drop?[/quote']

The future of Berardi looks quite bright. He will rise in the long term but atm surely not. Worth signing? Yes, he's a future talent.

I think Antonio Di Natale won't drop. His stats are good and also he has no intention to drop atm.:mad::mad::mad:

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Who's better' date=' Bardi or Perin?[/quote']

As Kekko96 has just said, Bardi, the future keeper of Inter Milan! He'll get a taste of the Serie A next season, playing for Livorno on loan. I believe he'll come back even stronger and well-developed as a GK. The guy has great potential and can be huge in the future.

edit: I'd also like to congratulate you on your signature:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Bardi' date=' the future keeper of Inter Milan[/b'].

I'm not the biggest believer in this. Though he clearly has the raw ability, Handanovic is only 28, and if he sticks around he could easily have another 6+ years as the number one at Inter, and Bardi won't want to be waiting around for 6 years.

Only way I can really see it happening would be if Handanovic really goes to Barca, but is there any real weight behind this rumour? :o

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

I'm not the biggest believer in this. Though he clearly has the raw ability' date=' Handanovic is only 28, and if he sticks around he could easily have another 6+ years as the number one at Inter, and Bardi won't want to be waiting around for 6 years.

Only way I can really see it happening would be if Handanovic really goes to Barca, but is there any real weight behind this rumour? :o[/center']

I am saying this because it's my view.

Since Handanovic is staying at Inter, joining Livorno is a great move for him.

Then if Neroassurdi sell Handanovic, they could easily replace him with Bardi. Even if they choose to sell Handa next year, at least they know they can rely on Bardi and how exactly good he is.

edit: I should have used "might be the future keeper". You're right about this. I believe that he has the potential to be regular first team player and a great keeper but ,as you would probably like to say, with Neroassurdi management we never know what's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell him for a bench player...:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

I am saying this because it's my view.

Since Handanovic is staying at Inter' date=' joining Livorno is a great move for him.

Then if Neroassurdi sell Handanovic, they could easily replace him with Bardi. Even if they choose to sell Handa next year, at least they know they can rely on Bardi and how exactly good he is.

edit: I should have used "might be the future keeper". You're right about this. I believe that he has the potential to be regular first team player and a great keeper but ,as you would probably like to say, with Neroassurdi management we never know what's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell him for a bench player...:D[/quote']

Yeah I'm sure he has the talent to do it, I was just pointing out the possible lack of opportunity

:P

'Might be the future keeper' sounds about right :D