Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Advice on lamela of Roma.

Is he playing well, chances of a rise anytime soon, and what is his maximum potential

I don't see a lot of Italian football these days unfortunately due to work commitments, so help is very much appreciated

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Is Paolo De Ceglie of Juventus a good buy? will he rise to 89 soon do you think?

He's decent' date=' but I don't see him rising soon.

Advice on lamela of Roma.

Is he playing well, chances of a rise anytime soon, and what is his maximum potential

I don't see a lot of Italian football these days unfortunately due to work commitments, so help is very much appreciated

He's a great player, he's playing well, one of the best in the last season. His maximum potential is 93.

How good is marquinho at Roma?

Good chance of higher rating?

He's not a class act, but is a player that always works hard...one of the few at Roma. Wherever you place him on the field, he plays well, both on the flanks and in the middle of the field. He has a good shooting and off-the-ball abilities. He earns less money than other Roma players, he's a good guy and more importantly he's not a pain in the butt. Good bench-warmer for us. :)

With regard to the rating, he should be 87 IMO.:)

uros cosic will rise more at pescara? or will he loaned again? is he really talented and worth keeping?

Difficult debut season for him in the Serie A. Even if he has played 20 games as a starter, his performances were not good enough. Some error-strewn games and a lot to improve. He's very young and still has much to learn in the coming years. You can sell him. :)

Any updates on Emanuelson? Loan or transfer or any more opportunities at Milan?

Thinking of purchasing him

Fulham didn't sign him on a permanent basis.

Tuttosport claims that Milan could make an offer of a few million euro plus Urby Emanuelson to arrive to Ljajic.

La Gazzetta suggests that Milan has decided to keep him. Only a few days ago it was reported that Urby is on the market but it seems that the Rossoneri have changed their minds.

According to another newspaper' date=' Torino are trying to buy him, offering €1.5m for a co-ownership deal with option to buy.

I know that a loan is not a feasible option for Milan. Emanuelson contract expires in June 2014, so another loan would risk losing the player on a Bosman next year.

If he stays at Milan, he can be a backup left-back, when Milan desperately need a goal or two because he’s a good crosser from the left flank.

Urby can be a good rotation player.[/b']

what can you tell me about? Stefan SAVIĆ can he rise in the near future? worth buying and future potential?

I'd also like to know this' date=' anyone who can help us?

:)[/center']

I'd also like to know this' date=' anyone who can help us?
:)[/center']

Savic is a good centre back, who became a key part of Fiorentina. He helped Fiorentina to 4th spot in Serie A, playing 26 times, scoring twice along the way and restoring his reputation (after his poor debut season at City).

His performances have won admirers, with Dinamo Kiev bidding €10 million for the defender, an offer which was turned down by Fiorentina.

Seeking a defender, also Zenit are thinking about him.

But the last thing Fiorentina will want to do is sell, given their success last season, and the prospect that they could lose Savic's key international teammate, Stevan Jovetic.

At 22, Savic can also expect to enjoy a long career at the top level, something that could have been ruined if he had spent a couple more seasons as a reserve at City.

In SM terms he will get 88 in the near future. He's certainly worth buying. He could be a future 90/91 centre back.

Hope this helps.:):):)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Savic is a good centre back' date=' who became a key part of Fiorentina. He helped Fiorentina to 4th spot in Serie A, playing 26 times, scoring twice along the way and restoring his reputation (after his poor debut season at City).

His performances have won admirers, with Dinamo Kiev bidding €10 million for the defender, an offer which was turned down by Fiorentina.

Seeking a defender, also Zenit are thinking about him.

But the last thing Fiorentina will want to do is sell, given their success last season, and the prospect that they could lose Savic's key international teammate, Stevan Jovetic.

At 22, Savic can also expect to enjoy a long career at the top level, something that could have been ruined if he had spent a couple more seasons as a reserve at City.

In SM terms he will get 88 in the near future. He's certainly worth buying. He could be a future 90/91 centre back.

Hope this helps.:):):)[/quote']

You're a diamond, thanks mate

:D

What you believe to be the future of Strootman in term of SM ratings due to his almost 100% transfer to Roma? Is he still 92-93 material if he stays in Roma for while or not? I know De Rosi became 94 in Roma but still 92+ is "reserved" for bigger teams, no disrespect for Roma fans, but lately the team isn't in perfect condition....

What you believe to be the future of Strootman in term of SM ratings due to his almost 100% transfer to Roma? Is he still 92-93 material if he stays in Roma for while or not? I know De Rosi became 94 in Roma but still 92+ is "reserved" for bigger teams' date=' no disrespect for Roma fans, but lately the team isn't in perfect condition....[/quote']

De Rossi became 94 because he's one of the best midfielder in the world. Strootman can get max 92 at Roma IMO.

I have Andre Diaz of Lazio ' date='he has quite good game time for last season,is It worth hanging onto him for a little while,or best to sell?

Thanks in advance:)[/quote']

You might want to sell him, he is 34 years old and has been plagued with injuries this season. He wants to stay at Lazio and maybe there will be another renewal but the guy is old and Lazio is strengthening also the defence, so he'll find a greater competition than last year. If you have him in a competitive world then keep him, otherwise you'd better cash in on him. He will never become once again the player of a year and a half ago.