Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

What about Mattia Perin?

Mattia returned to Genoa at the end of his loan spell with Pescara and there is a mutual intention for him to spend at least one season in a Genoa shirt. We don't know if he will become the Grifoni’s number one or if a new shot stopper will be brought to play alongside him. Perin's agent recently suggested that the player would not be returning to Marassi to sit on the bench in the new campaign' date=' but Genoa president said that Perin is not ready yet...

Perin doesn’t lack attention, as AC Milan and Arsenal have already shown their interest in the player earlier this year and now also Fiorentina is interested in him. I hope he'll be playing regular football because he has the potential to be a good goalkeeper. Keep him.[/b']

liverpool were after jorginho a while back' date=' is he any good?[/quote']

He could actually be a good signing for Liverpool. He is a versatile midfielder who has good ball control, a great passing range and can score the occasional goal. The guy could be a challenge for Lucas and Henderson. He is a good prospect, you should buy him.:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

i think he is a good prospect but 90/91 is a bit exagerreted' date=' even in a long time[/quote']

I agree, in Italy there's such a huge lack of full backs that as soon as a youngsters comes up is labeled as a possible stars. It happened with De Ceglie, Santon, De Silvestri, Faraoni, and so on. De Sciglio is the only (at the moment) real future italian full back superstar, all the others are between mediocre and decent.

i think he is a good prospect but 90/91 is a bit exagerreted' date=' even in a long time[/quote']

If he fulfill all his potential, could hit 90 in future.:) To be considered a first team player at the age of 18 is a great achievement. The guy is very talented and we have to see how long Cagliari can hold onto him.B)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

I agree' date=' in Italy there's such a huge lack of full backs that as soon as a youngsters comes up is labeled as a possible stars. It happened with De Ceglie, Santon, De Silvestri, Faraoni, and so on. De Sciglio is the only (at the moment) real future italian full back superstar, all the others are between mediocre and decent.[/quote']

Well yeah, i guess! We have all different opinions. In my point of view De Sciglio is already close to be world class and Murru is a very promising gifted defender, he isn't just decent. :) But ok, i respect your opinion, even if i don't agree with it. :P

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Will Andreolli play regularly for Inter next season? can he rise to 88 or 89?

He won't be a regular.

Based on their current players' date=' the Inter's defence under Mazzarri might be this one:

[center'] Ranocchia - Campagnaro - Juan Jesus

Andreolli will be 4th/5th choice in my opinion.

[/center]

He won't be a regular.

Based on their current players' date=' the Inter's defence under Mazzarri might be this one:

[center'] Ranocchia - Campagnaro - Juan Jesus

Andreolli will be 4th/5th choice in my opinion.

[/center]

yes but rumors say Ranocchia will leave before the end of summer. In that case may Andreolli start for Inter?

Is Alberto Masi worth keeping. i heard he was a real talent but it seems he has made a very negative transfer?

Yes' date=' he's still worth keeping in my opinion.

He will be playing with Ternana on a [u']co-ownership[/u] next season. In future he may be playing as part of Juventus defensive unit, which could include also Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Angelo Ogbonna.:D Until then, i believe his future is in the lower club levels.:rolleyes:The young 20 year old really is one for the future.:)

yes but rumors say Ranocchia will leave before the end of summer. In that case may Andreolli start for Inter?

If Ranocchia leaves and Inter don't buy any defenders to replace him (i know Dragovic could be ready to jump in), Andreolli has defo good chances to be a regular. :)

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

If Ranocchia leaves and Inter don't buy any defenders to replace him (i know Dragovic could be ready to jump in)' date=' Andreolli has defo good chances to be a regular. :)[/quote']

Hmm, i heard Dragovic is on his way to Dynamo de Kiev.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hmm' date=' i heard Dragovic is on his way to Dynamo de Kiev.[/quote']

Yes because Inter can’t reinforce the defense until selling a defender first (Ranocchia or Silvestre who doesn't want to leave:confused:). So Basel have grown tired of waiting which has allowed Dynamo Kiev to pounce on the player. This is all. :D

If Rannochia leaves' date=' I would rather see Samuel start than Andreolli.

Juan Jesus-Samuel- Campagnaro

I reckon Silvestre will be sold soon.[/quote']

He can become your 4th choice behind Juan Jesus, Froggo (if he doesn't get sold)/or Froggo's possible replacement and Campagnaro. We can expect Chivu and Samuel to gradually be phased out. Chivu's should not honour his contract and give his spot to a youth player and Samuel by the end of the season should be done. And hopefully Silvestre will be sold, take Chivu's hand & go away! :D:D:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

He can become your 4th choice behind Juan Jesus' date=' Froggo (if he doesn't get sold)/or Froggo's possible replacement and Campagnaro. We can expect Chivu and Samuel to gradually be phased out. Chivu's should [u']not[/u] honour his contract and give his spot to a youth player and Samuel by the end of the season should be done. And hopefully Silvestre will be sold, take Chivu's hand & go away! :D:D:D

He's the fourth choice only due to age if Rannochia doesn't get sold. I think Campagnaro's signing is going to be the best signing this year for us. We got him on free transfer, and his experience will be great for our team. Not to mention, He is experienced under Mazzari and playing in the three man defence. His passing is very good along with his speed for a player his age. He was easily my favourite center back at Napoli !

I think Samuel is still decent for one or 1 and a half more seasons. People fail to recognize that when our squad wasn't injured, and Samuel wasn't injured, We were a very good team and up the top of the table. He is still a good defender in my eyes, and I don't mind keeping him.

Of the defenders I want to see gone , they would include Chivu, Silvestre, and Jonathon.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

He's the fourth choice only due to age if Rannochia doesn't get sold. I think Campagnaro's signing is going to be the best signing this year for us. We got him on free transfer' date=' and his experience will be great for our team. Not to mention, He is experienced under Mazzari and playing in the three man defence. His passing is very good along with his speed for a player his age. He was easily my favourite center back at Napoli !

I think Samuel is still decent for one or 1 and a half more seasons. People fail to recognize that when our squad wasn't injured, and Samuel wasn't injured, We were a very good team and up the top of the table. He is still a good defender in my eyes, and I don't mind keeping him.

[b']Of the defenders I want to see gone , they would include Chivu, Silvestre, and Jonathon.[/b]

I agree with you on much of what you wrote, especially the last sentence.:D

Today is 20th of July and Silvestre, Chivu and Jonathan still here?! of here somewhere else.:D

Also Schelotto should realize that is out of Inter's project and not called to the party.:D:D