Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hi' date=' will Adem Ljajic rise in the next review? Also what is his maximum potential?

Thank you :)[/quote']

It all depends on how well he plays this season. If he can repeat his stunning form from last season and be consistent, He will definitely get a rise. I'm not going to comment on his max potential as no one is able to forecast anyones career :).

Is there any chance for Valon Behrami to rise? Thanks. :)

He should get a 90 imo.

Will Lichtsteiner get +2? He hasn't increased for just over a year.

He'll get a +1 more likely.

My defender ELY' date=' Rodrigo had a +4 this morning but is he worth keeping or should i now sell with a nice profit?

How good is he and whats his potential,

Thanks[/quote']

He is a good prospect and I'd avdvise you to keep ahold of him. he's big, and good in the air but He needs to work on his focus. He's only 19 so theirs plenty of years in his young career and He's an under 20 Italian International. He played alot for Reggina last year and you can expect the same with Varese. Him and Pasa are a great young Italian duo! Varese was very close to promotion last year so He's joined a better team than his former Reggina.

What are Abate's chances of rising?

He'll stay at a 90. He's perfectly fine at his 90 rating' date=' but he needs to work more on his crossing ability which is abysmal at times.

Will De Rossi keep his rating??

He might be a 93 though but Roma have improved alot and are fielding a sexy team this year. If He drops to 93, He'll stay there. He is an immense player and one of the best in his position in the game today.

Alessandro Florenzi 89?

Thank you

No' date=' I can't see that. I think It's more likely hell reach an 88. Strootman is alot better than Florenzi. De Rossi and Strootman will start more imo. Plus Bradley is not a bad player either.

Will Pirlo keep his rating for the next season (13/14) ?

He should keep his rating as He is Italy through and through as he commands and dictates their play so much. Plus He will always be that regista at Juve. You simply can't replace Pirlo.

is josip Radosevic worth keeping hold of? or should i sell him now

No' date=' keep him. He's got plenty of potential and is a very young holding midfielder that Napoli will use in the future. Jedvaj, Kovacic, Radosevic, Vjralsko are all croatian youths in the Serie A that I have a high expectation for.

Will bonnucci rise in the next review?

What is his maximum potential? :)

He could rise but I think He'll stick to his 91. He's not better than Dante , Luiz, Subotic, and is on par with Verthongen. His max potential is a 92/93 imo. To get to a 93 , He really has to be in top form and become a monster.

What do you guys think about Federico FERNÁNDEZ from Napoli?:)

He's a solid CB and He impressed me today against Italy. You should keep him. He's only 24 so He's got a bright future for the NT ' date=' and club. Theirs talks of a move to Getafe but I think He'll stay considering He's younger than Cannavaro , and Gamberini.

Do u guys reckon Saponara will be able to break into Milan's 1st team? is he better as a MF or FW?

He'll get chances this year and He's a very bright talent. He's more of an AM( trequartista). He's been compared to as the Kaka of Serie B. Similarities are there, He's no Kaka though, as He is Saponara. Milan are building up a great youth foundation with Balotelli, De Sciglio, Niang, De Sciglio, and others.

How long will Cambiasso and Zanetti hold onto 92?

If they drop what will they drop to?

And finally' date=' which one should i buy?

Thank you :)[/quote']

They might both drop -1. Zanetti might stay at 92 due to him being a legend, and He's still a very solid RB and versatile player.

I can't see Cambiasso holding a 92, He'll drop imo and He isn't a 92 rated player.

Javier Zanetti due to his versatility and his legend status :). Plus He's cheaper!

Will jovetic rise anytime soon? I know he left fiorentina' date=' but will he?

What is his maximum potential?

Will balotelli rist anytime soon? What is his maximum potential?

-who is the better player to get out of the 2?[/quote']

No, He's not 92 quality yet but can show it at Man City if they give him chances. I'm sure they will though.

Max Potential is hard.. but 93/94 and no more than that.

Balotelli can rise soon as He's the focal point of Milan and is on fire. He is the future of Italy ( and is already the focal point of Italy). He's the main man for both his country and club, no doubt about it.

Max Potential: 95 ( If He gets his stuff together)

I'd take Balotelli.

Will Novothny or R.Insigne rise? Thanks.

Novothny should rise to at least a 77. He's got a decent future and was pretty good for the primavera team.

Insigne should rise but don't expect a huge one due to him being on loan to Perugia.

Geoff' date=' what do you think about Kuzmanovic? :)[/quote']

He's a solid player but not someone to go all gaga over. His passing is pretty good, and he has some strong shots from distance. He gets caps for his national team so He's safe at his rating. I don't really think He's good enough to be a true defensive mdifielder especially protecting our three man defence. I think He's a solid player who will get minutes though and I don't really loath or like him.

With not so much depth in CM/DM , He'll get time. I do rate Kovacic, Duncan, Olsen and Benassi alot who have shown great potential as central midfielders.

Will Astori rise? what is his potential?

He could rise but in order for him to do so Cagliari has to break into the top 10 at a minimum and reach at least 8th place and He has to have a very good/solid season. It's hard to rise him as He's at a smaller club but Cagliari have potential. Cossu, Ibarbo, Sau up top is pretty deadly and they still have Ekdal and Nainggolan in the holding midfield spots.

His max potential is 91 imo. He needs to change to a bigger team in the Serie A such as Milan, and Napoli. Moving to Roma would be good as he'd be partnering with Benatia in an up and coming/ exciting Roma, Inter isn't a half bad move either. (Udinese might be stretching it but Benatia got a 90 in Friuli) If He heads over to United which he's been linked to, He has chances but they have the likes of Jones, Smalling, Evans, plus Vidic , and Ferdinand are still there.

The good thing about Astori is that He is getting plenty of interest from a number of clubs!

Thanks guys! :)

What abt Chiellini? will he rise with Juve winning the league? i have a 50M outgoing bid for him' date=' which i am very tempted to accept. His value dropped significantly since he past his bday recently..:([/quote']

No problemo! :)

What would 50 mil allow you to do in your game world? If 50 mil can get you a high quality defender and another high quality player, than it'd be nice. But if cash has no use, then It's better to keep Chiellini.

Chiellini is an absolute beast and is the best center back in the Serie A right now and for the Italian National Team. He plays with passion, He's tough, He's hard, and He can be dirty, but he defends like no tomorrow. He's also very versatile being able to play as a leftback. He's just an awesome player tackling, intercepting, heading,reading, anticipation, and has great defensive qualities. He is 100% safe at his 94 rating!

Does Hernanes have much scope for a rise at Lazio? I don't follow the Italian league. I saw rumours of a move to PSG but everyone seems linked to anyone with a bit of money at the moment.

I can buy him for £13m but he'd more than likely just be sold on for profit or back up as it stands...

:)

Hernanes can push towards a 92 if Lazio get into CL and He has to have an amazing season . Hernanes is a great player and He's got a good eye for goals, and can contribute on assists as well. He's able to play either as a center attacking midfielder or as a central midfielder. He's got a great shot too and is deadly on set pieces.

He's happy at Lazio but if P$G does go for him, then they've signed another great player from the Serie A.

Any chance of Llorente dropping in rating in the next 6 months? And has he been playing in pre-season? Does he look like he will be the main striker at Juve?

Thanks for any info on him in advance!

He's either been poor or injured for Juventus in pre-season. Marchisio and Conte have both tried to come out to the media to give him more time and played down his poor performances as "he's getting used to Italian football" but he's been criticized quite a bit for his poor showing. It's more likely that Tevez and Vucinic are Juventus's starters.

I'm not sure he'll actually drop in 6 months, but if he's not performing by the end of the season there's no reason why he shouldn't.

Need a quick update on Jesus Juan, just taken over a brand new Inter side in a GC and obviously, due to their aging squad, I'm looking to keep players like Kovacic and Jesus Juan.

How long do you guys think it will be before he will rise to 88 or above? I know he played near enough every game for Inter last season including in the Europa League so you would think he would get at least a +1 no?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Need a quick update on Jesus Juan' date=' just taken over a brand new Inter side in a GC and obviously, due to their aging squad, I'm looking to keep players like Kovacic and Jesus Juan.

How long do you guys think it will be before he will rise to 88 or above? I know he played near enough every game for Inter last season including in the Europa League so you would think he would get at least a +1 no?[/quote']

He will be a starter this season. Should get 88 soon, I think in the next weeks.