Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

RONCAGLIA, Facundo - can he get rise ?

CAPRARI, Gianluca - is he worth keeping ??

BELTRAME, Stefano - keep sell

ANDERSON, Felipe - how good is he, can he play in first 11 for lazio ??

FERNANDES, Bruno - is he big talent ??

PEREYRA, Roberto - can he get some raise ?? keep/sell

thanks ;)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Will any of these guys rise?

INSIGNE' date=' Lorenzo

CUADRADO, Juan

DESTRO, Mattia

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio

DEL FABRO, Dario

MURRU, Nicola[/quote']

Keep all of them. They all have great potential. Cuadrado should get to at least an 89 but he's really good and it wouldn't surprise me to seem him at a 90 at seasons end.

Insigne should be able to hit an 89 and he's got 90+ potential.

Destro may have stalled a bit last season but with Osvaldo back in then He's got more oopputuniites.

No point in selling Romagnoli as he's only a 75 but he's a big talent. A really young defender with good upside.

Del Fabro could soon break into the Cagliari team so keep him

Murru is a big talent and He should only go up more. He got an assist just last week in the first game of the season for Cagliari. :)

Need a quick update on Jesus Juan' date=' just taken over a brand new Inter side in a GC and obviously, due to their aging squad, I'm looking to keep players like Kovacic and Jesus Juan.

How long do you guys think it will be before he will rise to 88 or above? I know he played near enough every game for Inter last season including in the Europa League so you would think he would get at least a +1 no?[/quote']

You have to keep both of them. LOL. If you need more advice on other Inter players, feel free to ask.

Jesus Juan has all the ability to get a+1 and it wouldn't surprise me if he got to an 88 this season. He was very good until Inter started to collapse and he needs to work on his discipline, and like focus, But, He's great 1 on 1 defending, and pacey plus got great dribbling for a defender. He's still only 22 so He's got alot of years left. :)

Any chance of Erik Lamela going up??? Don't watch Serie A' date=' only highlights, is he any good????[/quote']

He's a terrrific player for his age. If he stays or goes to Tottenham, He has every chance to get to a 91 this season. :)

Will Zapata be starter for Roma?

Which Zapata? :)

RONCAGLIA' date=' Facundo - can he get rise ?

CAPRARI, Gianluca - is he worth keeping ??

BELTRAME, Stefano - keep sell

ANDERSON, Felipe - how good is he, can he play in first 11 for lazio ??

FERNANDES, Bruno - is he big talent ??

PEREYRA, Roberto - can he get some raise ?? keep/sell

thanks ;)[/quote']

Roncaglia is a great defender and I can see him getting to an 89. Him, Savic, and Rodriguez are a great tandem at the back for Fiorentina.:)

Sell Beltrame. Their are better players than him and Boayke, Gabbiadini are two juve products who will be ahead of him.

Ask a brazilian expert as He's just come to the league. But, from what I've seen, He's got great flair and stuff and He could start for Lazio.

KEEP Bruno Fernandes. He has got great potential, vision, dribbling, and distribution. It's no surprise he was snapped up so fast at only 128 form Udinese. Udinese is the perfect place ot develop him and he was great for Novara last season in Serie B at the young young age of 18. :)

Keep him for now but wait until half season to see if he continues to be a starter for Udinese! You can sell him after a rise if he gets time for them.

Biabiany is worth to keep? What is his max potential?

He's worth it depending on who your team has. His max potential is 89 unless He moves to a bigger club or pulls off a "Giovinco" for Parma. :)

Guarin and naingollan to rise?

I've been really impressed with Guarin and against Genoa, I thought he was fantastic. He seemed much more disciplined and focused than last season and was very good as a box to box midfielder. I think He's got great chances at a 90 if he continues to put up performances like last week.

Nainggollan was pretty good last week as well and Cagliari is a really up and coming team. They've still kept Astori, and Nainggolan while having the likes of Cossu, Ibarbo, Sau, Murru and etc. I think He has a chance to rise but Cagliari have to break into the top 10 and He has to have a great season. Behrami (another DM in the Serie A) deserves a 90 imo.

Thanks Geoffrey. I play at 5th division. Do you know something about Brayan Perea? Bought for 2.5millions by Lazio' date=' but he doesn't play :rolleyes:[/quote']

From what I've heard from others, he's a good young player and can be a star in the future. I admit that I don't know much about him for now as I have never really heard of him until his transfer to Lazio. That being said 2.5 million for a 20 year old from Colombia is a big fee and the Serie A has been very good in producing Colombian talent. Look no further than at Guarin, Armero, Zuniga, Yepes, Ibarbo, Muriel, Cuadrado, and even before that Ivan Cordoba for Inter and last season Juan Quintero for Pescara. Duvan Zapata another colombian player was just bought by Napoli.

The Serie A seems to have focused a bit on Colombian talent now with so many of them being successful. I advise you to keep him :).

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

He didn't even start for Colombia Under20' date=' that means he is not that good[/quote']

Not necessarily. He might still stake a claim on a place in the Lazio team. He is a gamble though. From what I have seen of him, he is a hulking big centre forward with little pace and a modicum of skill, but threatening to defences in the air. He has a rebellious streak too - he can get himself sent off from time to time.

If you have a decent bank balance and few concerns, keep him- like i say, he is a gamble.

It looks like Italy will be the next country to be rated after England.

So, I need some risers, what are your boys opinions?

I was thinking of:

DESTRO, Mattia

DE SILVESTRI, Lorenzo

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

BALOTELLI, Mario

OGBONNA, Angelo

BERARDI, Domenico

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

LJAJIC, Adem

Anyone have any suggestions?

It looks like Italy will be the next country to be rated after England.

So' date=' I need some risers, what are your boys opinions?

I was thinking of:

DESTRO, Mattia

DE SILVESTRI, Lorenzo

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

BALOTELLI, Mario

OGBONNA, Angelo

BERARDI, Domenico

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

LJAJIC, Adem

Anyone have any suggestions?

It's been less than 2 months since Balo & Ogbonna had ratings adjusted, Berardi & Ljajic were done in May. Really those 4 are underrated still (Balotelli same rating as Ashley Young for example...) but don't know if they will get adjusted again so soon. Though there have been a few quick fire double adjustments such as Jorge Koke. Don't think Destro has shown much at Roma to rise and unsure if Insigne has had enough playing time. El Shaarawy was last changed in December though and should certainly rise to 90 considering 90 seems to be the new 88 in regards to anyone half decent holding a 90. Hard to tell what and when with the ratings now but for El Shaarawy to stay below the likes of Welbeck, Sturridge, Quaglliera, Gomis & Gameiro for much longer isn't really right.