Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hi,

I'm managing Lazio and am badly in need of some ratings increases!!! Who from Lazio will rise (I still have all their important players)??

I also have

El Shaawary

Paolo Cannavaro

Luis Muriel

Roncaglia

Florenzi

from the Italian league in my team, can you give me advice on who will rise, who I should keep and who I should sell (and who to bring in to replace them would be most welcome!!!!)

Thanks!

Hi' date='

I'm managing Lazio and am badly in need of some ratings increases!!! Who from Lazio will rise (I still have all their important players)??

I also have

El Shaawary

Paolo Cannavaro

Luis Muriel

Roncaglia

Florenzi

from the Italian league in my team, can you give me advice on who will rise, who I should keep and who I should sell (and who to bring in to replace them would be most welcome!!!!)

Thanks![/quote']

I'm no expert but Marchetti, Candreva, Lulic & Onazi are the most likely to rise.

El Shaarawy should be kept as he's young and promising, Cannavaro isn't a guaranteed starter for Napoli, Muriel is a talent, should have a great year and hit 89, Roncaglia is one of Fiorentina's best defenders, solid enough and could hit 89, and Florenzi is playing a big part for both Italy and Roma, 89 is also a possibility in the future.

I'm no expert but Marchetti' date=' Candreva, Lulic & Onazi are the most likely to rise.

El Shaarawy should be kept as he's young and promising, Cannavaro isn't a guaranteed starter for Napoli, Muriel is a talent, should have a great year and hit 89, Roncaglia is one of Fiorentina's best defenders, solid enough and could hit 89, and Florenzi is playing a big part for both Italy and Roma, 89 is also a possibility in the future.[/quote']

Radu to rise no????

I got a bid of 15mil for Florenzi, should I accept or reject as money is not really too valuable in the gameworld, it takes huge money to buy good players, especially defenders where I could really do with adding someone.....

Out of Radu, Lulic, Roncagalia, Cannavaro basically do any of them have a chance of hitting 90 in the review??

Radu to rise no????

I got a bid of 15mil for Florenzi' date=' should I accept or reject as money is not really too valuable in the gameworld, it takes huge money to buy good players, especially defenders where I could really do with adding someone.....

Out of Radu, Lulic, Roncagalia, Cannavaro basically do any of them have a chance of hitting 90 in the review??[/quote']

Lulic is dead on to hit 90, Radu is possible, he's started all the games this season, Roncaglia will probably hit 89 first and he's currently just coming back from injury. Cannavaro's stuck on 89 as he's rotated with Albiol and Britos at Napoli.

Keep Florenzi at that price, he reminds me of Marchisio a lot.

Lulic is dead on to hit 90' date=' Radu is possible, he's started all the games this season, Roncaglia will probably hit 89 first and he's currently just coming back from injury. Cannavaro's stuck on 89 as he's rotated with Albiol and Britos at Napoli.

Keep Florenzi at that price, he reminds me of Marchisio a lot.[/quote']

Too late... sold him!!!!!!

Any idea when Italy will be reviewed?

I also have Muriel & El Shawaary, how high can they go in this review?

Who do you lads predict to be the biggest risers? and which over 88 will get a rise?

The big risers i got and comes to mind right now it will be Piotr Zielinski, Bruno Fernandes and Shkodran Mustafi, i reckon they will get around +4/+5. Nenad Krsticic, Nicolas Lopez and Jherson Vergara should rise +2/+3 too, last two because of u20 world cup.

The big risers i got and comes to mind right now it will be Piotr Zielinski' date=' Bruno Fernandes and Shkodran Mustafi, i reckon they will get around +4/+5. Nenad Krsticic and Nicolas Lopez should rise +2/+3 too.[/quote']

Thanks, got most of them already

:)

Who do you lads predict to be the biggest risers? and which over 88 will get a rise?

Marko Livaja (83), Lys Gomis(75), Andrea Tozzo(76) will be amongst the first risers if review is made tomorrow.. I can see a +3/4 for Federico Ceccherini

The big risers i got and comes to mind right now it will be Piotr Zielinski' date=' Bruno Fernandes and Shkodran Mustafi, i reckon they will get around +4/+5. Nenad Krsticic, Nicolas Lopez and Jherson Vergara should rise +2/+3 too, last two because of u20 world cup.[/quote']

yep agree on those 3!

Hi, will any of these players rise in the next review? :)

Gokhan Inler

Yuto Nagatoma

Samir Handanovic

Adem Ljajic

- I know they all had very good seasons (not too sure about Inlers season) so could any rise?

Hi' date=' will any of these players rise in the next review? :)

Gokhan Inler

Yuto Nagatoma

Samir Handanovic

Adem Ljajic

- I know they all had very good seasons (not too sure about Inlers season) so could any rise?[/quote']

None of them atm. Maybe Ljajic to 89 but not immediately.

Out of pure interest' date=' how do you know this and when do you tink Lazio will be up?[/quote']

They have started reviewing the Serie A last week on Soccerwiki.. All big leagues (Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Premier League)had their review starting on a Monday and finishing the next Saturday or Sunday.. They wont start with Lazio but with Genoa, Torino, Atalanta and maybe Sampdoria too :)

They have started reviewing the Serie A last week on Soccerwiki.. All big leagues (Bundesliga' date=' Ligue 1, Premier League)had their review starting on a Monday and finishing the next Saturday or Sunday.. They wont start with Lazio but with Genoa, Torino, Atalanta and maybe Sampdoria too :)[/quote']

Can you see this on Soccerwiki somewhere????

Can you see this on Soccerwiki somewhere????

You cannot see the exact changes in ratings but you can see that reviews are being made.. Database>Recent changes>Edited:Player data.. e.g. see the changes on 7 Sept, there are a couple from AS Roma, Udinese, Fiorentina, Inter, Catania and Lazio.. On 6th it was for Cagliari, Parma, Chievo Verone... On 5th it was for Atalanta, Genoa, Torino, Bologna and Sampdoria

You cannot see the exact changes in ratings but you can see that reviews are being made.. Database>Recent changes>Edited:Player data.. e.g. see the changes on 7 Sept' date=' there are a couple from AS Roma, Udinese, Fiorentina, Inter, Catania and Lazio.. On 6th it was for Cagliari, Parma, Chievo Verone... On 5th it was for Atalanta, Genoa, Torino, Bologna and Sampdoria[/quote']

There were a few from Udinese done, but not Muriel, does that mean he will not be updated?????

I can't see any from Lazio on 7th?

EDIT - I found the Lazio players, It seems as though most of them were reviewed and not updated, this is not good..............

Is it that they just have not been updated on the actual game yet or what? Please don't tell me i got no increases..... :-(