Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

There were a few from Udinese done' date=' but not Muriel, does that mean he will not be updated?????

I can't see any from Lazio on 7th?

EDIT - I found the Lazio players, It seems as though most of them were reviewed and not updated, this is not good..............

Is it that they just have not been updated on the actual game yet or what? Please don't tell me i got no increases..... :-([/quote']

I cant help on that.. Only thing im sure of is that those changes in Soccerwiki indicates that updates on ratings will be done this week for Calcio

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

I cant help on that.. Only thing im sure of is that those changes in Soccerwiki indicates that updates on ratings will be done this week for Calcio

Cheers for the help!

Big misses for me I'm afraid....

No mention of Roncaglia, Radu, Lulic.... I badly needed one of them to rise if I'm honest..... :mad:

Lets hope they don't miss out El Shaawary when they do AC Milan :eek:

You cannot see the exact changes in ratings but you can see that reviews are being made.. Database>Recent changes>Edited:Player data.. e.g. see the changes on 7 Sept' date=' there are a couple from AS Roma, Udinese, Fiorentina, Inter, Catania and Lazio.. On 6th it was for Cagliari, Parma, Chievo Verone... On 5th it was for Atalanta, Genoa, Torino, Bologna and Sampdoria[/quote']

Can anyone explain this a bit further for me plz, take Cleverley for example, he is on page 1 and he has been edited today and the Lazio players are on pages 17/18 are marked as edited but have not been done so....

Its just hard to follow, I hope they have not been already done as I will be really up against it :(