Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Do you think they are done with Lazio? I could really do with rises for Radu' date=' Lulic and Hernanes!!!!

Greedy I know :D[/quote']

No real reason either of those 3 should rise. Hernanes is already their highest rated with Klose at 91 so I don't see him rising. Radu doesn't play enough nor is he really that good and I'd be surprised if Lulic became a 90.

No real reason either of those 3 should rise. Hernanes is already their highest rated with Klose at 91 so I don't see him rising. Radu doesn't play enough nor is he really that good and I'd be surprised if Lulic became a 90.

I don't get to see much Italian football nor do I follow them, I just have them in a competitive gameworld so I was hoping more than anything else!

You think they are done with Lazio so???

I also have El Shaawary, how do you think he will do?

Any possibility Hamsik can rise or is he stuck at 92 at Napoli? Started well in the league scoring 4 this season and scoring for his NT in recent qualifiers and on the back of a supposedly good last season (based on comments here).

He can definitely get a 93 at Napoli, as long as he's consistent. He started very well last season but then fell off as he consistently does. But he's inspired 3 wins in 3 so if he continues such form then a 93 is a must.

I don't get to see much Italian football nor do I follow them' date=' I just have them in a competitive gameworld so I was hoping more than anything else!

You think they are done with Lazio so???

I also have El Shaawary, how do you think he will do?[/quote']

I can't see any other Lazio player rising.

I personally think he should. His goals might have dried but he had no choice but to accommodate for Balotelli and he did very well in doing so. With the players higher rated at Milan than SES, he definitely should get a 90. But I have no clue if he'll actually get it.

I can't see any other Lazio player rising.

I personally think he should. His goals might have dried but he had no choice but to accommodate for Balotelli and he did very well in doing so. With the players higher rated at Milan than SES' date=' he definitely should get a 90. But I have no clue if he'll actually get it.[/quote']

Thanks for your help! Oh 2 more if you don't mind :D

Luis Muriel & Roncaglia......

Thanks for your help! Oh 2 more if you don't mind :D

Luis Muriel & Roncaglia......

Roncaglia seems to be struggling, especially since Compper came in. Not sure if he's injured or not but he's not even making the bench so I think he might have been or is.

Muriel the beast. If he rises, it'll be a +1. I mean he might get a +2 because he's hyped, but a +1 is good enough for now, since he rose in April.

A +2's possible. I'd say his lack of starts last season could leave him with a +1' date=' but again he's hyped and rightfully so, so I wouldn't rule out him being an 89. He should definitely rise though.[/quote']

Haven't they missed him out? I've noticed that league has been done with changes at juventus like vidals +1