Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Ranocchia rising anytime soon?

hes a 90 rated player in the game but for me shouldnt be higher than a 88 think hes absolutely garbage as many many feel the same as me dont think he will rise yet if ever he may have some good performances but his good old self will slip back in eventually

What are the predictions for these guys in the next review?

VERGARA, Jherson

CECCHERINI, Federico

DODÔ, Ribeiro

MURRU, Nicola

DEL FABRO, Dario

DOUKARA, Souleymane

RONCAGLIA, Facundo

CUADRADO, Juan

JESUS, Juan

TAÏDER, Saphir

MBAYE, Ibrahima

OGBONNA, Angelo

MUSTAFI, Shkodran

TOZZO, Andrea

OBIANG, Pedro

BERARDI, Gaetano

ACERBI, Francesco

MARRONE, Luca

ONAZI, Ogenyi

ROZZI, Antonio

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

ZIELINSKI, Piotr

LÓPEZ, Nicolás

FERNANDES, Bruno

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long list.

how far do you think pogba can be by the end of the season? hes on the fringes of my XI with Wilshere' date='Fellaini,Isco and Turan ahead of him think he will push for a 91 by the seasons end?[/quote']

Most definitely, sell Turan or Fellaini to accommodate him.. if not loan him out.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

What are the predictions for these guys in the next review?

VERGARA' date=' Jherson [b']78>78[/b]

CECCHERINI, Federico 80>84

DODÔ, Ribeiro 83>84

MURRU, Nicola 85>85

DEL FABRO, Dario 78>78

DOUKARA, Souleymane 78>79

RONCAGLIA, Facundo 88>88/89

CUADRADO, Juan 90>90

JESUS, Juan 88>88/89

TAÏDER, Saphir 87>88

MBAYE, Ibrahima 75>82

OGBONNA, Angelo 88>88/89

MUSTAFI, Shkodran 83>84

TOZZO, Andrea 77>77

OBIANG, Pedro 88>88

BERARDI, Gaetano 84>84

ACERBI, Francesco 87>87

MARRONE, Luca 85>85

ONAZI, Ogenyi 86>86

ROZZI, Antonio 77>80/82

INSIGNE, Lorenzo 88>89

ZIELINSKI, Piotr 82>83

LÓPEZ, Nicolás 80>82

FERNANDES, Bruno 78>82

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long list.

should be so :)

will kevin constant get any rise?

I don't think he'll rise' date=' Milan is not playing so well, for me 88 is overrated as he's not a real starter (Emanuelson plays also in that position, in January Milan will search a good LB)

Is Del Fabro worthing picking up?

Definitely YES! He's a young talented player in U19 NT, great long term choice. Keep an eye also on Nicola Murru from Cagliari, he's doing very well with 5 matches and 3 assists during this season, 18 yrs just like Del Fabro but will rise faster ;)

What would you say about GIldanro and Matri and Llorente?

Matri this season went to Ac Milan, even with Balotelli, El Sharaawy both injured and being the only CF available atm he's not contributing to the cause as he has not already scored a goal in 6 matches. Considering last season in Juventus when he scored only 8 goals but almost six of them were crucial, I'm considering him in a stable/descending situation.

Llorente start at Juve was not so good, but in last matches he played a lot and scored some goals and re-found the trust of the manager, who's considering him more. Yesterday in a friendly match against Pavia, won by Juve 6-0 he scored 4 goals, so it's a great moment for him. For me he's stable and will rise if Juve wins the championship and goes far in UCL. Worth mention the fact that during season start, there were rumors about Llorente leaving in January but considering his actual form, I think he'll stay for a while.

Sorry, I don't know any Gildanro, do you mean Gilardino?:confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Matri this season went to Ac Milan' date=' even with Balotelli, El Sharaawy both injured and being the only CF available atm he's not contributing to the cause as he has not already scored a goal in 6 matches. Considering last season in Juventus when he scored only 8 goals but almost six of them were crucial, I'm considering him in a stable/descending situation.

Llorente start at Juve was not so good, but in last matches he played a lot and scored some goals and re-found the trust of the manager, who's considering him more. Yesterday in a friendly match against Pavia, won by Juve 6-0 he scored 4 goals, so it's a great moment for him. For me he's stable and will rise if Juve wins the championship and goes far in UCL. Worth mention the fact that during season start, there were rumors about Llorente leaving in January but considering his actual form, I think he'll stay for a while.

Sorry, I don't know any Gildanro, do you mean Gilardino?:confused:[/quote']

yes i did :o

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Speaking of Gilardino, the situation is complex. Genoa has a great squad full of talented players but was managed from the start by a rookie manager (Liverani) who was kicked out last fixture for poor results. He was replaced by Gasperini, who already managed Genoa in the past and has a great feeling with the president too. Gasperini changed the formation to a 3-4-3 wing with Gilardino in CF position. Gila he's a secure starter and I'm sure he'll contribute more using this formation with the support of the young talents, considering he has 31 yrs and Genoa's low ranking, I think he stays 90.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Speaking of Gilardino' date=' the situation is complex. Genoa has a great squad full of talented players but was managed from the start by a rookie manager (Liverani) who was kicked out last fixture for poor results. He was replaced by Gasperini, who already managed Genoa in the past and has a great feeling with the president too. Gasperini changed the formation to a 3-4-3 wing with Gilardino in CF position. Gila he's a secure starter and I'm sure he'll contribute more using this formation with the support of the young talents, considering he has 31 yrs and Genoa's low ranking, I think he stays 90.[/quote']

good, because i have seen him play and he is pretty classy :)

What about Diamanti?

with Juventus coming out publicly that they won't be able to resist a big-money offer for Pogba, it makes me wonder if they have someone in the ranks coming through their youth system that they want to make room for, while making tons of money from a very talented player that they got for cheap. anyone familiar with Juvi's youth team that could advice? thanks.