Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Gervinho' date=' Ljajic and Florenzi to get even +1 soon?[/font']

Florenzi yes, starter for Roma, got into the Italian team and impressed against Armenia, one of the few that did, while Ljajic is impressing off the bench, that's what he is, an impact sub at Roma and with 3 goals in 4 total appearances, 1 he's started in, I don't think that warrants a rise. Gervinho's gotta keep consistent before he gets another rise, he's putting in some very, very good performances but after his time at Arsenal, hasn't been long enough for him to show consistently he's really this good.

Anybody? :(

Leali's a starter at a Serie B club that's fighting for a promotion spot, most likely a play-off one. He's a decent keeper but has a long way to go before coming a top one. Longo's yet to even make a sub appearance for Verona, they have been performing really well so he'll probably still struggle to get into the team. I've been really impressed with Taider, he has ability and his work rate is top notch, he can beat a player, get forward well while playing deep while also does well defensively.

Florenzi yes' date=' starter for Roma, got into the Italian team and impressed against Armenia, one of the few that did, while Ljajic is impressing off the bench, that's what he is, an impact sub at Roma and with 3 goals in 4 total appearances, 1 he's started in, I don't think that warrants a rise. Gervinho's gotta keep consistent before he gets another rise, he's putting in some very, very good performances but after his time at Arsenal, hasn't been long enough for him to show consistently he's really this good.

Leali's a starter at a Serie B club that's fighting for a promotion spot, most likely a play-off one. He's a decent keeper but has a long way to go before coming a top one. Longo's yet to even make a sub appearance for Verona, they have been performing really well so he'll probably still struggle to get into the team. I've been really impressed with Taider, he has ability and his work rate is top notch, he can beat a player, get forward well while playing deep while also does well defensively.[/quote']

Thanks for that. I just wasn't sure wether I should sell Longo as I'm a competitive game world and I need quick cash! I'll be keeping Leali as he's my no 2 and I'll be keeping Taider for the time being

Will di natale drop in rating? Im wondering whether to sell him or not. I have 5 strikers and want to sell one of them who would u sell? Sorry i know its slightly off topic. Thanks for any replies.

Alvaro Negredo

Jovetic

Diego Costa

Kiessling

Di Natale

If you are to sell any of them sell Di Natale for sure.

Will di natale drop in rating? Im wondering whether to sell him or not. I have 5 strikers and want to sell one of them who would u sell? Sorry i know its slightly off topic. Thanks for any replies.

Alvaro Negredo

Jovetic

Diego Costa

Kiessling

Di Natale

I wouldn't sell Negredo and, especially, Diego Costa; I guess you should sell Di Natale.:)

Alvaro Negredo

Jovetic

Diego Costa

Kiessling

Di Natale

Sell Di Natale purely because of his age. Still a phenomenal player though.

Alvaro Negredo

Jovetic

Diego Costa

Kiessling

Di Natale

Di Natale wont drop, but most likely retire as a 92. Sell him, as you got other options.

I really doubt that Insigne will get to 90 this season... But logic and common sense seems to have abandoned this game rating system and replaced with fanboys will and hype so nothing's impossible.

If he scores a couple of goals in a semi-big game he will get 90 im sure...

I really doubt that Insigne will get to 90 this season... But logic and common sense seems to have abandoned this game rating system and replaced with fanboys will and hype so nothing's impossible.

Extremely harsh and find that wrong. Insigne's an immense talent and could very well get a 90 on his own merit. Only thing he needs to really work on is his first touch but his passing' date=' crossing, decision making, free kicks, pace, ability to beat defenders is all there and he proves it game in game out. Little to no reason he shouldn't get a 90 by the end of the season. Your logic could work on a host of players, but Insigne's not one of them.

Views on Ibarbos rating please :)

Ibarbo's a great striker. Pacy, strong with a decent finish. Like most young, quality players, linked to just about every "big" Serie A club, though hope he stays at Cagliari as him, Sau and Panilla are a great trio to have.