Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

I see in my gameworld Cavanda of Lazio is a free agent.

My little research shows that he has played 10 games this season and is first choice and can play right back and left back.

He is 22 and rated 85.

Worth a chance for less than 5 million?

Snap him as fast as you can, will be 88 rated in a few months.

whats peoples opinions on marchisio? is he worth getting? havent seen much of juventus lately. have oscar and eriksen to play in his position already. could also get carzola. just wondering what people think. thanks.

Marchisio lacks the attacking edge and is not an automatic selection for Juve any longer. Having said that' date=' don't see him dropping from his current rating of 92 any time soon. Considering club form, you might be better off with Cazorla.

What about Juan of Inter?

I would expect him to hit 90 by season's end.

whats peoples opinions on marchisio? is he worth getting? havent seen much of juventus lately. have oscar and eriksen to play in his position already. could also get carzola. just wondering what people think. thanks.

marchiso is pushed out of the juve first team by vidal and pogba.

given how well the 2 are playing together, it's hard to see him regaining his first team place unless either gets injured or something.

i would try to trade him for someone on the up

Snap him as fast as you can' date=' will be 88 rated in a few months.[/quote']

I have just put in a bid for him for 3.2 million.

Now what sometimes happens is when I put in a bid people research the player and the bidding wars starts. I hope it does.'t happen as I have less then 8 million.

If I get him I can sell a young RL Defender I have who plays for Villareal and should recoup the 3.2 million.

what is the current speculation on Giovinco? a drop?

it's hard for him to get game time as Juve's attack is packed with star players like tevez and llorente but i do think he will keep his rating at least for about 2-3 months. Chances are he will be loaned in winter to Parma.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Lulic (89) of Lazio can go to 90?

Lazio an unmanaged tem in my game world had just offered me 5.8 million for him.

I got him for 5.9 million when I first joined the league. He is a fringe player as I only play him in cup games or bring him on as a sub in the 60th minute.

In the AM ( L ) position I can play Kaka / Affellay / Yarmelenko or bring up one for my left backs Kolarov or Sandro up.

I don't want to get rid of him if he will rise to 90 soon.

What to do ?