Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Does Immobile have potential to reach 88 or above?

He's another one of those "eventually" ones. Especially at Torino, as they lack a defense/goal keeper that could lead them into a top 8 or so position. But next to Cerci and D'Ambrosio, he's their biggest threat, at the end of the season at the earliest in my opinion though.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Cuadrado has been playing as a LW for the past number of weeks but when I tried to edit this on soccerwiki it got rejected.

Is there an amount of time a player needs to have played in a position before it can be changed? :confused:

It's not like he's just played a few minutes there

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/44868/

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Cuadrado has been playing as a LW for the past number of weeks but when I tried to edit this on soccerwiki it got rejected.

Is there an amount of time a player needs to have played in a position before it can be changed? :confused:

It's not like he's just played a few minutes there

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/44868/

I don't unterstand either SW. For example, Adriano has played as CB more than Varane as DM or RB, but SW rejects if you try to give Adriano the position of CB. It's awful. :mad::mad:

SHould I keep or sell these players? Drop or rise

jorginho

fossati

gabbiadini

di genaro

vrsaljko

puscas

zuniga

I'd keep the 3 in bold as more musts. It really depends on if you need the money. Jorginho and Vrsaljko are must keeps, Zuniga next. If he ever did decide to wanna leave Napoli, there's a lot of "big" clubs wanting him. Puscas has made some bench appearances, despite Mazzarri wanting a striker, at 17 that's pretty good for him. Gabbiadini is leading the line for Sampdoria, despite them being 19th, he hasn't been terrible and Fossati is playing for Bari, still young and not exactly sure what Milan's plans are for him as of yet. But Jorginho, Vrsaljko and Zuniga are the 3 you should definitely look to be keeping.

I can get Kevin Strootman' date=' or Ilkay Gundogan. I know both are world class players, but which do you think will rise this december/january?

Thanks![/quote']

I'd go for Gundogan, in part, for the reasons, Hossam gave.

And I believe the German has more potential than Strootman.

Although their ratings will remain imo untouched till the end of the season, they have a considerable room for improvement, especially the Dortmund DM.:)

I can get Kevin Strootman' date=' or Ilkay Gundogan. I know both are world class players, but which do you think will rise this december/january?

Thanks![/quote']

Agree with the two previous posters, Gundogan for me also. Should make the German WC squad and Dortmund will hopefully make the latter stages of the Champions League.