Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Could someone tell me what happened to Tin Jedvaj?

Was always going to be back-up. Signed an extension believe it was last week already and is willing to wait for his opportunity but seems to really like it at Roma.

any chance of a rise for Pedro Obiang?

Unlikely until he moves. Believe he's already tied for their highest rated player if I remember correctly and Sampdoria aren't doing well enough for him to rise.

should I buy D'ambrosio and/or Ibarbo? They wont start for me' date=' but I need to know whether or not they'll rise and would they do well at a big club[/quote']

They'd definitely do well at bigger clubs. D'Ambrosio is largely targeted by Roma and Ibarbo's been linked to just about every "big" Serie A club. D'Ambrosio can definitely get a rise still at Torino.

would you keep him?

All depends on how long you're willing to wait for him. I don't think he's going to get much higher than an 88, maybe 90ish if he gets the move to a better team, like Napoli, Roma, Inter, Milan or a move abroad to a better team. It would really depend on the team I am if I kept him or not.

All depends on how long you're willing to wait for him. I don't think he's going to get much higher than an 88' date=' maybe 90ish if he gets the move to a better team, like Napoli, Roma, Inter, Milan or a move abroad to a better team. It would really depend on the team I am if I kept him or not.[/quote']

and do you see it happens in the next summer or January?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Bruno Fernandes; sign him up asap as He's gotten a goal and an assist in 5 games as only a 19 year old in his debut season. He should get more time as the season progresses.

Napolifan can concur that Fernandes has got talent!

Already done some months ago, he looks like a future little great player.

Any changes predicted for these guys in the next review?

VERGARA, Jherson

DE SCIGLIO, Mattia

CUADRADO, Juan

RONCAGLIA, Facundo

CECCHERINI, Federico

DODÔ, Ribeiro

JORGINHO, Frello

JESUS, Juan

TAÏDER, Saphir

MBAYE, Ibrahima

BONUCCI, Leonardo

OGBONNA, Angelo