Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Saphir taider worth picking up for £10 mill in a gold set up? Much promise or been a disappointment? Thanx :)

Been brilliant for them' date=' probably their 2nd best signing in the summer next to Campagnaro.

Benatia and Strootman are showing big clubs what they missed in the summer

Roma are effectively big enough for either of them, and with the way Roma are making their way up Serie A and probably Europe soon, are about a striker off of being put in I guess the "categorical big club" system.

oma are effectively big enough for either of them' date=' and with the way Roma are making their way up Serie A and probably Europe soon, are about a striker off of being put in I guess the "categorical big club" system.[/quote']

don't know if you took it personally or I misunderstood but if Roma is anything today most of the credit goes for the duo

don't know if you took it personally or I misunderstood but if Roma is anything today most of the credit goes for the duo

Oh not at all, however I was just pointing out Roma are a big enough club for the duo. Of course I agree that clubs like United, Napoli, and a few others missed out on two brilliant players.

How's Ogbonna doing for Juve? I see he's been on the bench a lot of games but breaking into the back 3 can't be easy at Juve. Think he's got a chance of 89 when they review Serie A (hopefully in a month or 2)? Thanks :D

I doubt he'll rise....he's a solid 88.....don't think that'll change soon unless he gets serious game time and starts putting out excellent performances that would warrant a rise....

kwadwo asamoah in my opinion is a superb player' date=' very solid and reliable, he gets good game time at juve and surely a 92 is a certainty or am i being a bit optimistic? :o[/quote']

Maybe you're being a bit optimistic mate. He's a good player no doubt, but i believe it's too soon for a rise. 91 is already a pretty high rating. Juventus premature elimination from Champions League will not help him too. Imo he will rise at the end of the season, if he keeps playing well and if Juventus become champion, but not earlier. Cheers.

Can/Will Ranocchia rise to 91 these ratings?

Will be off in January I believe to either Chelsea or Napoli' date=' correct?[/quote']

He's probably one of the most difficult to predict going into the rating changes. Personally don't think he should, as he's not an automatic name on the team sheet and his performances haven't been of that class, unlike Juan or Campagnaro. Rolando's getting a bit of time. But then there are the ones that rate him quite highly and think he's one of the best. It's possible. It's a can, not a will in my opinion.

He's linked to both, I don't think Napoli will go in for him, just that Napoli are linked to every available CB and Inter are willing to sell him. I do believe he's more likely to move to Chelsea as Mourinho's a big fan. Not sure if it'll be in January or next summer. Juventus, Arsenal and United are both linked as well.

How good is Parolo? Read that he is being linked with Roma and Milan.

He seems a decent player. Not sure where he's gonna actually start at either club, unless he becomes a favorite of Allegri's. Seems one of those "great for a "smaller" club, sub/rare start for a big club type player. He is linked with them but I don't think he'll get all that high at either club as I don't think he's good enough.