Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Anyone know if Roncaglia is getting a rise & will Marchisio go higher than 92??

Roncaglia has played a lot and been decent, no idea why he didn't raise to 89. Another mistake same as Barzagli case :P

Marchisio has been nowhere like last season, if he continues like this then he'll drop.

hey lads' date=' Gab Paletta any news of him leaving Parma?

Opinions on Alfred Duncan?[/quote']

Nope. Parma aren't looking to allow any of their big players leave in January. Put a huge fee on his head and that was about it. Plus I do believe he's injured.

A talented young midfielder. One to keep and I hope he gets another loan move next season as I don't see him starting at Inter yet.

thanks mate' date=' do you think Paletta will rise from 88 if he stays at Parma?[/quote']

It'd be possible at Parma. 89 or possibly 90 debating on how long he stayed wouldn't be ruled out except that he's only played in 4 league games due to injuries. Was out till November and is out once again.

No idea what happened on Vergara' date=' last l heard he was injured:confused: We need Tony on this :P

I bought Vergara for the fact that he was given number of Thiago Silva.[/quote']

Vergara played only 90 min for youth team. So NO RISE in the near future. Potential ? GOD only knows! Keep it for a while longer.

Vergara played only 90 min for youth team. So NO RISE in the near future. Potential ? GOD only knows! Keep it for a while longer.

dude you just gave 3 reasons to not keep him and then said keep him :D since we were lucky to get him at 67 we don't mind keeping him but we just wanted to know why he doesn't get much time he was supposed to walk straight into Milan's defence

G Paleta is avalibale in a very competitive gameworld that I'm in and I BADLY need a good CB that could go to 90...

Is he worth the investment?

Uhm... He's got the ability to get there' date=' but it's not happening relatively soon.

dude you just gave 3 reasons to not keep him and then said keep him :D since we were lucky to get him at 67 we don't mind keeping him but we just wanted to know why he doesn't get much time he was supposed to walk straight into Milan's defence

Erm... No he wasn't, it amazes me people on here think these young players joining Serie A clubs should just be walking into the first 11 when it's not going to happen. Happened with a few of Lazio's new youth, Vargas and so on.

Erm... No he wasn't' date=' it amazes me people on here these young players joining Serie A clubs should just be walking into the first 11 when it's not going to happen.[/quote']

Agree.

He arrived at Milan just 6 months ago.

He needs to learn to speak italian. Let him know his new house and mates.

Not all players can arrive 1 day and getting in the starting squad the next day.

He is young, in a different country, ...

Give him a little time. Lets see what happens in the next few months,

Will he get his chance ? Problably YES, probably NOT.

By the way the central defenders of Milan : Zapata and Mexes are playing well. Only Balo is playing better and maybe De Jong. In my opinion.

Erm... No he wasn't' date=' it amazes me people on here these young players joining Serie A clubs should just be walking into the first 11 when it's not going to happen.[/quote']

don't why you have to be always so defensive about your Serie A but Milan's defence isn't something to be proud of and he wasn't just an average youngster when he joined to not get game time , yeah excuse us but we "people" don't want to get bored to death watching a Serie A game

don't why you have to be always so defensive about your Serie A but Milan's defence isn't something to be proud of and he wasn't just an average youngster when he joined to not get game time ' date=' yeah excuse us but we "people" don't want to get bored to death watching a Serie A game[/quote']

AC Milan's defence is the best part of an mediocre team.

He arrived from Universitario Popayan. He might not be an average youngster but was he ready for Serie A ? Was he hyped ?

Look at De Bruyne.

Mourinho says he is not ready for Chelsea. Is he a worth to buy player ?

He can "explode" anytime. Or he might screw up his entiry career.

Its impossible to predict. I am no fortune teller. Its all up to the players mentality and strenght, his coach, ...

Ohhh and you are right . Serie A games are borrriiinnnngggggg.

Since that Catennacio thing. LOL.

don't why you have to be always so defensive about your Serie A but Milan's defence isn't something to be proud of and he wasn't just an average youngster when he joined to not get game time ' date=' yeah excuse us but we "people" don't want to get bored to death watching a Serie A game[/quote']

He was NEVER going to start over Mexes and Zapata though. It doesn't matter if he wasn't just some average youngster, it wasn't happening. This has nothing to do with being defensive towards Serie A or you getting bored to death watching Serie A football, but when he joined, never once was it ever said he'd be joining to start, you simply made a poor assumption and posted it on a forum in which I commented you were wrong, which you were. It's not getting any better for the kid with Rami signing for them already either. But he's 19... I don't exactly know how good he was before Milan signed him as I never watched him play, but I'm sure any Milan fan could have told you he wasn't gonna start. Has a better chance if and when Seedorf takes over, but it won't be under Allegri who wants to go out on a high.

don't why you have to be always so defensive about your Serie A but Milan's defence isn't something to be proud of and he wasn't just an average youngster when he joined to not get game time ' date=' y[b']eah excuse us but we "people" don't want to get bored to death watching a Serie A game[/b]

NF gave you a good point and then it comes to this. How ridiculous :rolleyes:

AC Milan's defence is the best part of an mediocre team.

He arrived from Universitario Popayan. He might not be an average youngster but was he ready for Serie A ? Was he hyped ?

Look at De Bruyne.

Mourinho says he is not ready for Chelsea. Is he a worth to buy player ?

He can "explode" anytime. Or he might screw up his entiry career.

Its impossible to predict. I am no fortune teller. Its all up to the players mentality and strenght' date=' his coach, ...

Ohhh and you are right . Serie A games are borrriiinnnngggggg.

Since that Catennacio thing. LOL.[/quote']

when he joined it wasn't that good so giving him a chance wouldn't hurt

Mourinho is one coach I would probably never understand :D

He was NEVER going to start over Mexes and Zapata though. It doesn't matter if he wasn't just some average youngster' date=' it wasn't happening. This has nothing to do with being defensive towards Serie A or you getting bored to death watching Serie A football, but when he joined, never once was it ever said he'd be joining to start, you simply made a poor assumption and posted it on a forum in which I commented you were wrong, which you were. It's not getting any better for the kid with Rami signing for them already either. But he's 19... I don't exactly know how good he was before Milan signed him as I never watched him play, but I'm sure any Milan fan could have told you he wasn't gonna start. Has a better chance if and when Seedorf takes over, but it won't be under Allegri who wants to go out on a high.[/quote']

and the reason that he wasn't going to start was .. ?

was it said that Coutinho was going to start for liver ? they just saw how good he was compared to their players and knew whether he was going to start or not , now I don't know here which one made the poor assumption me or you about any youngster joining Serie A shouldn't start when you haven't "exactly knew how good they were" unless of course you thought I meant that he was going to start the day he arrived from the airport , I agree with Rami point but he's not someone to be afraid of he can flop a lot of times and don't know what to say about a manager care about his repetition more than the team

NF gave you a good point and then it comes to this. How ridiculous :rolleyes:

yes replacing some oldies with youngsters won't change the game rhythm *clapping*

and the reason that he wasn't going to start was .. ?

was it said that Coutinho was going to start for liver ? they just saw how good he was compared to their players and knew whether he was going to start or not ' date=' now I don't know here which one made the poor assumption me or you about any youngster joining Serie A shouldn't start when you haven't "exactly knew how good they were" unless of course you thought I meant that he was going to start the day he arrived from the airport , I agree with Rami point but he's not someone to be afraid of he can flop a lot of times and don't know what to say about a manager care about his repetition more than the team[/quote']

See but now you're arguing that Coutinho who was at Inter already, played under Benitez, went to Spain on loan, the guy had experience in two of the top 5 leagues in the world today, at a big club like Inter and a relatively big club like Espanyol. Inter fans wanted to keep him because they knew how talented he was already, because he was there for a couple years... This isn't the case with Vergara, he just arrived 6 months ago. He played at Universitario Papyan which forgive me for not knowing how good they are though if I knew my opinion could have changed, but I don't know, but he's never been tested in your so called big leagues, Coutinho was well before he moved to Liverpool, in fact had 2 1/2 years at Inter and half a season at Espanyol on loan. So you're not exactly comparing 2 correct players. He should be compared to say, Lazio's youth. Perea who people on the official Serie A thread had the exact same opinion that you have of Vergara, he should be walking into the team... And he like Vergara didn't. Perea had to wait his turn, and once Klose got injured, he got his chance. Just like Felipe Anderson, another one people thought should be walking into teams. But that's not how it works, that's not how it's going to work.

But back to Vergara, Bonera's been played ahead of him as well, so he's 5th choice now. You can find that unfortunate for him, it very well might be, but it's the case of not walking into a team with two better known defenders like Zapata and Mexes, both who are pretty talented despite Milan's horrid position, which has a lot to do with their natural full backs being injured all season so far and a relatively decent back up.

yes replacing some oldies with youngsters won't change the game rhythm *clapping*

Something tells me he was talking about your terrible attempt to insulting Serie A games instead of actually making an argument in the first place.

Can someone tell me does Lulic play more as a fullback or winger for Lazio?

I have him currently at fullback but I have Santon coming in' date=' El Shaawary plays left midfield for me currently, but I could move him up front...

Opinions welcome :D[/quote']

33% of games - Left Defender

67% of games - Left Midfielder