Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Can only be a good thing for him' date=' any chance of a ratings boost soon? It would save me buying another player!!![/quote']

I read somewhere that because he isn't equipped with a second EU passport he will most probably be loaned to some other seria a team like sassuolo or cagliari.

Meanwhile Nainggolan signed for Roma, very good midfield roma has got.

Do you guys think Dodo will remain as Roma's left-ball for the rest of the season and future seasons? Is Balzaretti injured or are Roma giving a talented guy a go?

Federico Fernandez of Napoli has been getting a few starts lately and has got a good amount of caps for Argentina. Is he any good though? :D

Do you guys think Dodo will remain as Roma's left-ball for the rest of the season and future seasons? Is Balzaretti injured or are Roma giving a talented guy a go?

Federico Fernandez of Napoli has been getting a few starts lately and has got a good amount of caps for Argentina. Is he any good though? :D

Balzaretti is injured, he should be back soon, and i believe he will recover his place in the team, because he's better defensively than Dodo, and has a lot more experience. But Dodo is a good player, he needs to improve defensively, but he's very good in attack. He's a good one for the future i think.

I believe Federico Fernandez is talented. He made some mistakes ocasionally, but looks like he earned his place in Napoli's defence. He will rise soon.

He was NEVER going to start over Mexes and Zapata though. It doesn't matter if he wasn't just some average youngster' date=' it wasn't happening. This has nothing to do with being defensive towards Serie A or you getting bored to death watching Serie A football, but when he joined, never once was it ever said he'd be joining to start, you simply made a poor assumption and posted it on a forum in which I commented you were wrong, which you were. It's not getting any better for the kid with Rami signing for them already either. But he's 19... I don't exactly know how good he was before Milan signed him as I never watched him play, but I'm sure any Milan fan could have told you he wasn't gonna start. Has a better chance if and when Seedorf takes over, but it won't be under Allegri who wants to go out on a high.[/quote']

You're right, he was never going to start for Milan. He had a really low amount of games with that club, who play in the second division too.:D

He probably isn't even 5th choice, with the other primavera CB's outperforming him in the friendlies this summer. He was bought based on the U20 World Cup. He's going on loan to Reggina with Gabriel. Similar situation to Rodrigo Ely, who is another talented young CB.

And to the guy commenting on Milan...Our CB's are definitely not our strongest area. Almost every chance the opposition have, they score. The weakest group of CB's we've had in a long time. Bonera did do well when Mexes was out. Zapata cannot be trusted and is way too inconsistent. Mexes could well leave. Balotelli hasn't been one of our best players either. Kaka has.

And whoever asked whether De Sciglio will keep his RB/LB, it's 100%. Even he probably doesn't know which side he performs better on. Should be 90 too. Don't see many other wing backs as complete as him.

4 goals to Berardi against Milan today' date=' e see another rise in a couple of months. If the lad continues like that he could reach 20 goals this season. 88 at the end of the season is possible.[/quote']

Actually deserves 89, he's playing same as SES last year but at a worse club so his job is harder.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

In my eyes he is a weaker version of Vidal :P I predict a 92 rating for him' date=' not higher.[/quote']

He's pretty good, but I think he won't be a starter in Roma as Pjanic-De Ross-Strootman is the best option for 4-3-3. And I agree with you, he's the style of Vidal, but he doesn't reach the chilean's levels