Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Jedvaj

Dodo

Destro

Florenzi

Ljajic

What are their future prospects and are any of them in for a immediate rise? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Jedvaj won't rise. He's got a great future, Garcia knows that but he knew he wasn't getting into the team ahead of Castan and Benatia. He's a smart kid, knew he'd have to bide his time before playing but trusts in Garcia to know when he's ready. Future potential's pretty hard for him in terms of rating as not sure when he'll become that regular starter.

Dodo was solid replacing Balzaretti due to injury. He himself though is now out for a month or two. Should get a +1 for doing really well during his 12ish games I believe and if he comes back as well as he started, he's got a great future. 90, 91 player I could see.

I like Destro, he's got the potential to be a solid striker, already a natural goal scorer, came back from a serious injury and has 4 in 7 already. Feel a rise at the end of the season's best for him. 90ish player again.

Florenzi's got great potential. His performances have been typically very good, can beat a defender, can put in a good ball, makes well timed runs into the box and is an International at 22. I'd see a rise at the end of the season, low 90's type player.

I don't quite think Ljajic is as good as Florenzi, but another player that could/will rise at the end of the season, playing well enough at a great club for him and is likely to play CL football next season.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Hi guys.

From people that watch them a lot I was wondering who is better out of Insigne and Ljajic?

Also, who is more likely to rise short term?

Finally, with Spain being reviewed atm, finishing the last of the big leagues, how long until Italy is started again do we think? 3 months?

Jedvaj

Dodo

Destro

Florenzi

Ljajic

What are their future prospects and are any of them in for a immediate rise? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Destro is a good young player, but I think he didn't rise now;

Dodo is a good player, he could soon;

Florenzi is better than the others, he'll rise soon;

Ljajic will rise but less than Florenzi;

Jedvaj will stay.

Hi guys.

From people that watch them a lot I was wondering who is better out of Insigne and Ljajic?

Also' date=' who is more likely to rise short term?

Finally, with Spain being reviewed atm, finishing the last of the big leagues, how long until Italy is started again do we think? 3 months?[/quote']

I prefer Insigne: he play in a better team and has more potential; also he's regular in Italy team.

I don't know how Italy will started again, but I think in May or in June

Hi guys.

Also' date=' who is more likely to rise short term?

Finally, with Spain being reviewed atm, finishing the last of the big leagues, how long until Italy is started again do we think? 3 months?[/quote']

Prefer little Insigne. Feel his all around game's better, but Ljajic is playing in a better team (despite what was just claimed). Don't think Insigne will pull away any time soon and think they'll be around the same for quite a while.

Probably April-Mayish.

Prefer little Insigne. Feel his all around game's better' date=' but Ljajic is playing in a better team (despite what was just claimed). Don't think Insigne will pull away any time soon and think they'll be around the same for quite a while.

Probably April-Mayish.[/quote']

Yes, sorry, now Rome is better than Naples in italian league, but I still think that Naples has more potential (Higuain, Mertens, Hamsik, Insigne,... are all good players) ;)

Yes' date=' sorry, now Rome is better than Naples in italian league, but I still think that Naples has more potential (Higuain, Mertens, Hamsik, Insigne,... are all good players) ;)[/quote']

Mertens has been garbage since joining.

If I had to choose a starting 11... It'd be

De Sanctis

Maggio-Benatia-Castan-Dodo

De Rossi-Strootman

Callejon-Pjanic-Florenzi

Higuain

They have a better team in just about every way. They also have quite the team that could be together for the next 5-8 years other than De Sanctis, Totti and De Rossi and whichever RB they wanna start. :P

De Sanctis

De Rossi-Strootman

Callejon-Pjanic-Florenzi

Higuain

They have a better team in just about every way. They also have quite the team that could be together for the next 5-8 years other than De Sanctis' date=' Totti and De Rossi and whichever RB they wanna start. :P[/quote']

Why Hamsik don't start? And Zuniga, Behrami and Jorginho(22 years old) are great player

Why Hamsik don't start? And Zuniga' date=' Behrami and Jorginho(22 years old) are great player[/quote']

Pjanic's far more consistent than Hamsik is and nearly just as good. And yes those 3 are, but the first two have been injured for months now and Jorginho's just arrived, so I wouldn't expect him to be world class yet.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

De Sanctis

De Rossi-Strootman

Callejon-Pjanic-Florenzi

Higuain

They have a better team in just about every way. They also have quite the team that could be together for the next 5-8 years other than De Sanctis' date=' Totti and De Rossi and whichever RB they wanna start. :P[/quote']

Mertens garbage?

Are you sure?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Mertens garbage?

Are you sure?

Garbage might be harsh. But I can't think of a game he's actually really been remotely good enough in. Been our most disappointing signing imo, and that's including Zapata. Not really gonna add the old Frenchman in that as he was on a free for cover. ;)

Is Perin the best young keeper in Italy?

It's between him and Bardi. Both have incredible potential but Perin is seen as the natural Buffon replacement. Both are starters for their clubs and are pretty impressive. I like Bardi personally, but not much between them at the moment.

I've heard good things about Cuadrado but already rated 90 at Fiorentina surely it's difficult for him to rise? Is he likely to move on to a bigger club and if so will he be able to step it up and become a 92-93 player? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Regardless of position who would be a better buy between him and G. Rossi?

I've heard good things about Cuadrado but already rated 90 at Fiorentina surely it's difficult for him to rise? Is he likely to move on to a bigger club and if so will he be able to step it up and become a 92-93 player? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Regardless of position who would be a better buy between him and G. Rossi?

Cuadrado's good but Rossi is much better if it wasn't for injuries he'd probably be a 93 rated player so I'd take him over Cuadrado.Rossi is injured but will back for the world cup supposedly as for Cuadrado from what I've read Juve are very interested him but he's co-owned by Udinese & Fiorentina which makes a deal difficult' date='[b']IF[/b] he got a move to Juve he could clearly rise....IF

Keep or sell this two:

WOLSKI' date=' Rafal

CENTURIÓN, Ricardo[/quote']

I would keep Wolski, as he's very talented and showed that in his cameos for a strong Fiorentina side. I would sell Centurion at moment, because he's really struggling to get any game time at a not so great Genoa side. Probably not adapted to Europe yet. Cheers.