Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

What's the view on Alessio Romagnoli? he scored on his debut last season but I do not know why he has been overlooked since. does he have the potential to be a great player? am considering selling him since a decent bid came in.

I think Bonucci will keep his 92' date=' in the next review tbh. ;)[/quote']

Speaking of Bonucci, do you think he will rise at the end of the year? It looks pretty sure that Juventus will win Serie A.

Speaking of Bonucci' date=' do you think he will rise at the end of the year? It looks pretty sure that Juventus will win Serie A.[/quote']

I think if Juventus win the Europa League then he is certain for a +1. Other than that can't see him getting to 93.

How's Ciro Immobile performing? Any chance of a rise?

He's going to be a 90 rated striker in the future' date=' and He's just a great finisher and had a great season thus far. Him and Cerci have really been the anchor and carrying Torino this season. He'll get an 89 by the end of this season but He has potential to possibly reach 91 but I won't be surprised to see him as a 90 striker in the future. 91 would be achieved if He went to another club and performed well there.

If Quag, Matri, Osvaldo, Giovinco and Pazzini are 90 strikers, there's no doubt in my mind that Immobile is one.

Would you keep or sell the following?

1)Nicola Leali

2)Vasconcelos Gabriel

3)Jherson Vergara

4)Mario Sampirisi

5)Andrea Pirlo

6)Saphir Taider

7)Ricardo Centurion

8)Matos Ryder

9) Keita Balde

10)Domenico Berradi

Thanks In Advance

Definitely keep Berardi. He is a must keep at all costs. Pirlo, Taider, Balde, Vergara should be kept. I'd keep Leali just to see how his future arises. Keep Gabriel just in case He gets more minutes but the rest you can let go of.

Cerri, Bonazolli, Cristante, Capello ,Scuffet. Get them now.

Moras, Puscas, Tassi : Developing in Primavera

I'll say more when more names come to mind.

Yet to be added on the database:

Napolifan talks alot about Tutino (watch as he goes on the database). Davide Di Molfetta is another good primavera standout for AC Milan. Most people will know Hachim Mastour by now!

Serie B risers:

Get Manfrin, Bernardeschi as well as Benali.

I guarantee at least one of Bonazolli, Tassi, or Capello will make the Senior Inter team. They are all extremely talented, and I will be flabbergasted if We strike out on all three of them.

Bonazolli is only 16.

RONCAGLIA, Facundo - can he hit 89/90

MURRU, Nicola - is he big potential and will he go to some bigger club ??

ONAZI, Ogenyi - does he have potential to reach 90?

VERGARA, Jherson - he is on loan but he isn't playing, not even on bench...why?

CECCHERINI, Federico - can he get some rise on end of season or i should sell him ?

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi - rise to 90??

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio - can he become a regular starter in roma??

RUGANI, Daniele - will he play for juve next season ??

ANDERSON, Felipe - can he get 90 one day?

RONCAGLIA' date=' Facundo - can he hit 89/90

CECCHERINI, Federico - can he get some rise on end of season or i should sell him ?

Roncaglia - Unlikely at the moment. Not really first choice so can't see it.

Murru - He's got a lot of potential, as for moving, obviously its likely but not always the case that someone moves.

Onazi - Tough to say at the moment, but he has the potential I guess.

Vergara - Was never gonna play even at Parma. Parma have a good squad, and far better players. Although he has a better chance at playing in their Primavera side.

Ceccherini - Definitely possible he'll rise again as he's a starter at Livorno.

Gervinho - Has to continue his form and with Roma likely to get CL football, should be able too.

Romagnoli - Unlikely anytime soon with Castan and Benatia, both probably staying. But he's only 19, give him time.

Rugani - A bit hard to say. Wouldn't start, or probably be 4th choice. None of their CB's are probably leaving, I can see him being loaned to a lower-Serie A team next season.

Anderson - Another hard one. Haven't seen enough of him to judge if he'll be a 90 yet, plus he's only played something like 10-12 games. Needs at least another season before that can be answered.

@NapoliFan101

What's your take on Jorginho? He doesn't seem to be in your Europa League squad but looks like he's been a regular since joining. Any chance of a rise to 88 next changes? And what's his future potential?

He's been very good since joining and I'm dumbfounded why he's not in the Europa League squad. Obviously Benitez has his reasoning but yeah he's a regular as Benitez likes to rotate. Behrami-Jorginho looked like the midfield we've been missing this season. Shocking though he's picked 2 17 year old DM's who will never make the squad to play over him.

His potential... Low 90's. Seems to be where our midfield ratings are gonna be until we establish ourselves as a top club like Juventus, Inter, Milan and such.

I think he can get an 88, only rose in December, got the big move, is playing, playing really well. 88 should happen.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Is Marko Livaja likely to rise in the next 12 months? I must confess to knowing very little about him. if not at atlanta' date=' any chance of a move either?

Thanks alot in advance for the advice![/quote']

I would not be so confident on him, seems he is not professional at all, he is often out of the team because of discipline problems, this doesn't usually help..))

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

How is Taarabt doing at Milan? Good enough for rise and quick profit?

He's started playing very well!

He can get a rise' date=' of course.

RONCAGLIA, Facundo - can he hit 89/90

Roncaglia-He won't rise, he's not playing a lot and he's not doing well.

Murru-Definitely yes, he's very good.

Onazi-He's quite good, but I don't see him as a 90+

Vergara-He's not playing, but I'd keep him, he seemed pretty good.

Ceccherini-I think you can sell him, nothing special.

Gervinho- Of course! Incredible player

Romagnoli- A very nice prospect, I don't see him getting a lot of minutes. Jedvaj and him are very good, tbh.

Rugani - I don't know, he's good but I think Conte prefers players like Peluso .........

Anderson - Probably yes, but he's not playin' a lot and I can't give you a sure answer.

Will Isla keep his 90? If not how long will he keep it for?

He's improving finally after two terrible years, but probably he'll decrease his rating.