Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

DE SCIGLIO' date=' Mattia

CUADRADO, Juan

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

Thanks[/quote']

Fiorentina for me are good enough to have a 91 and if any of their players warrant it, Cuadrado should get that rise.

I'd love to see Insigne at a 90 as his performances warrant it, but not quite sure he scores enough for SM.

De Sciglio is questionable. Due to injury + Milan's position, but he's well good enough to get a 90 eventually, possibly not this coming review.

Lorenzo Insigne or Jose Callejon? Need a reply as soon as really' date=' would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance![/quote']

I personally prefer Insigne, Callejon going off stats in terms of goals has been better but going off performances, Insigne's our biggest threat going forward for the most part and has a brilliant future at Napoli.

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

DE SCIGLIO' date=' Mattia

CUADRADO, Juan

INSIGNE, Lorenzo

Thanks[/quote']

I agree, almost entirely, with NapoliFan's opinion.

I tottaly agree on De Sciglio, but not completely on Insigne (although NF watches a lot more Napoli matches than I do).

I personally wouldn't rise Insigne, if the review was right now. But he should hit 90, sooner or later.

As for Cuadrado, I think (of these 3) he's the one, who has a better chance of a +1, in the next review. But it's very unpredictable, because Fiorentina isn't one of the giants in Italy and Cuadrado will also play in the World Cup, which can also have a significant influence, in case the Colombian's rating gets reviewed after that competition.

I have Vlad & Bentaleb but the other manager is a huge spurs fan and wants to do a deal for Taider... I'm wondering how good he is as in how much money with 1 of those players' date=' not both ;)

I don't know much about him but for a 22 year old rated 88 he must be decent?[/quote']

past 11 games hes started one. and came off the bench 5 times for short cameo performances. Since Hernanes joined his growth has halted.

past 11 games hes started one. and came off the bench 5 times for short cameo performances. Since Hernanes joined his growth has halted.

Thanks!

I'll stay away so, with Hernanes, Guarin Kovavic, R Alvarez etc in CM (Cambiasso coming towards the end as well) I don't think there is much room for game time in that midfield...

Cheers for the reply

I have Vlad & Bentaleb but the other manager is a huge spurs fan and wants to do a deal for Taider... I'm wondering how good he is as in how much money with 1 of those players' date=' not both ;)

I don't know much about him but for a 22 year old rated 88 he must be decent?[/quote']

If he is a huge spurs fan then you can rip him off so look for crazy offers he probably knows how good your players are and hoping you don't

If he is a huge spurs fan then you can rip him off so look for crazy offers he probably knows how good your players are and hoping you don't

Ive Capoue too, unfortunately his best players are Detour and Taider...

Overall considering the highly competitive nature of the GW and the fact that I have a D3 team I'm quite pleased with my team and if I'm only short in 1 position I think I can wait for Bentaleb/Romeu/Tielesman if no transfer targets present themselves!!!