Player Ratings a Joke!!

just wondering if anyone else has there lower rated player out doing the top rated player for example

i have 94 rated aguero in a team played 23 scored 3 2 assists

so i played 88 rated damiao in same position with same team played 10 scored 12 with 5 assists

another example

98 rated ronaldo played 18 on the wing scored 0 with 3 assists , he got injured so i played munian in place played 11 scored 6 with 22 assists!

another example

96 rated ibrahimovic played 14 scored 0 with 1 assist

played neymar played 8 scored 13 with 3 assists

and a final point is i have a team with very low rated youngsters , top goal scorer in league is my 80 rated morata with 16 goals ahead of 91+ striker

anyone else have problems like this , all these examples are from different leagues!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Player Ratings a Joke!!

just wondering if anyone else has there lower rated player out doing the top rated player for example

so i played 88 rated damiao in same position with same team played 10 scored 12 with 5 assists

another example

98 rated ronaldo played 18 on the wing scored 0 with 3 assists ' date=' he got injured so i played munian in place played 11 scored 6 with 22 assists!

another example

and a final point is i have a team with very low rated youngsters , top goal scorer in league is my 80 rated morata with 16 goals ahead of 91+ striker

anyone else have problems like this , all these examples are from different leagues!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

all depends on your tactics you use. the first one, Aguero is a Fwd, whereas Damiao is a CF. The second opinion you gave i have no explaination for unless you changed formations when Ronaldo got injured? Third example is the same as the first, Ibra is a CF whereas Neymar is a Fwd.

If you use a CF you generally go for a 1 striker formation with the CF as a tsrget man whereas if you use a Fwd, you generally play two strikers.

the one with aguero i play with 2 up front , aguero and falcao. Falcao made agureo loo silly with alot more goals and assists so now i play damiao and falcao up front with aguero a bench warmer.

and with ibrahimovic it was a 4-3-3 winger and played him cf put neymar in same position and neymar is running riots

and with munian it was a straight swap

another example

98 rated ronaldo played 18 on the wing scored 0 with 3 assists ' date=' he got injured so i played munian in place played 11 scored 6 with 22 assists!

another example

anyone else have problems like this , all these examples are from different leagues!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

It's just another example showing that he match engine of this game is VERY poor. Don't expect to see any logic or any relevance to real life from it. Until they improve it (if they ever do it...), just don't take it seriously mate, don't even bother. It's exactly what you 've called it: A JOKE.

another example

another example

There might be something with your team's morale you have too many good players so you should start selling them to new managers :D players don't win you matches in SM your tactics do.

another example

another example

It's completely down to your tactics my friend. Fitness and morale also have a part to play.

Ronaldo scores bag fulls for me, so does Ibra and Neymar scores for fun when he comes off the bench for me.

Change your tactics around, make your best players your focus point (your play maker and target man).

Try having Ibra as a target man as he's a CF.

It's surprising what playing around with your tactics can do for you.

It's just another example showing that he match engine of this game is VERY poor. Don't expect to see any logic or any relevance to real life from it. Until they improve it (if they ever do it...)' date=' just don't take it seriously mate, don't even bother. It's exactly what you 've called it: A JOKE.[/quote']

I fully agreed with you mate !!

im beginning to think aguero is terrible in the game because i have alot of teams and ive never seen a good goal scoring record on him hmmmmmmm

yes m8 u are 100% right i have Aguero at my best team for 5 seasons now and even when i won the league he did not score more than 8 goals in 35 matches. I would play Milito or Drogba anytime in front oh him + he's highly expensive and get's injured often even in the game like in real life.