2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first rating predictions thread...What do u think? Please feel free to give any advice and add other players! 4/5+ Risers HOLLAND DIJKS, Mitchell 60-->77/78 FISCHER, Viktor 75-->

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!! Angelo Ogbonna 84-87 (+3) (Imo one of the best defenders in Serie A and now getting into the Italy side) Phillip Wollscheid 87-88/89 (+1/2) (Crackin

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!! Get Phillip Wollscheid cracking German CB!! if your looking long term get Matthias Ginter and Juan jesus!

Re: Respuesta: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

Out of the big leagues' date=' should Fernandinho rise? he had been outstanding for Shakhtar and now he's linked with both manchester teams, what do u think?[/quote']

If he were to go to United, maybe a +1. If it were City, -1.

But the guy is very happy in the Ukraine.

Re: Respuesta: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

On what basis is that on? Can't say +1 for one team and -1 for another :rolleyes:

It's on the basis that City simply have too many players. If they could play 22players per match, there would still be some rotting talent closeted away. SAF doesn't hoard like Mancini and the City boys, not to the same degree. So, take Scott Sinclair for example. 2 starts and 3 sub appearances all year. Wasted.

Javi Garcia , 569minutes in the first team, compared to 1666 for Michael Carrick.

On these grounds, IF (and its a very big 'if', because Fernandinho is staying put according to him and his agent) he were to go to Man Utd, it would be a case of him taking Scholes's minutes, and ultimately replacing Carrick. SAF would put that plan into place. On the other hand, at City, he would sit in a waiting room with half a dozen others that are gathering dust.

Replacing Carrick in a couple of years would get him on the + ladder. Sitting it out at City (sitty?) would give cause for SM to -1 him.

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

Should i add Suarez 92-->93??

He is along with RVP the best of 2012 imo?

And are there any more players that i can add that will be moving into the 90's or 90 rated players that will increase

Yeah Suarez deserves a +1 this review :) Hopefully he continues playing like this.

Should i add Suarez 92-->93??

He is along with RVP the best of 2012 imo?

And are there any more players that i can add that will be moving into the 90's or 90 rated players that will increase

Yes, please do! Suarez has a good chance of rising now.

If Kyle Walker is up on your list, you should really include Rafael Da Silva as well (89-90). Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Ricardo Goulart and Brito Lucca will rise after scoring a bunch of goals for their Brasilien Serie B teams. And they are both linked to a transfer at Cruzeiro.

They both already signed... They will rise once they transfer on SM, not sure if anyone has edited them yet mind. (Not used soccer wiki yet)