2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

hammad786

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

So u are seriously tryin to tell me REUS' date=' KAGAWA, LESCOTT, LEWANDOWSKI and PISZCZEK do not deserve 91's and BLASZCZYKOWSKI doesnt deserve a 90?

After seeing the Brazilian ratings, it will be a shock imo if they dont rise[/quote']

yes. that is exactly what i'm saying. especially with dortmund not exactly setting the league on fire at the moment.

kagawa is doing well. but probably only has a 50/50 chance of rising. given that he's only recently rose and SM seems to have a biasness against asians. Ashley young was a regular in last season manu side and is in a better NT but has been stuck on 90 for quick some times. so on what makes you think that kagawa will rise? maybe at the end of the season, i dont think he will rise this round. hopefully i'm wrong. since i have him in several of my teams.

Mkhitaryan has 14 goals in 11 games for Shakhtar in the UPL and 2 in 2 in the CL. he most definitely deserves a 90' date=' if not a 91 to put him level with Srna. those two (and the ever-underrated Fernandinho) are miles ahead of the rest of the UPL in terms of quality and this should be reflected in the ratings.

I think Xabi is well deserving of a 95 rise. he won La Liga & the Euros, after all. I just hope Busquets gets a rise too as he won the Copa, the Euros, and is clearly one of the best midfielders in the world (he was by far the best player on the pitch in El Clasico on Sunday).

you're right for the rest. not very realistic.

also I'd add Falcao deserves 94, not 93, he's been an absolute goal machine for the previous two seasons & didn't get the rating he deserved then. hope he does now. and Ramos definitely deserves 95. he's been an absolute beast since becoming a CB and, like Xabi, won La Liga & the Euros.

also RvP deserves 95 given how phenomenally he played last season & now this season too. plus he finally moved to a big club (just kidding Gooners... maybe :P) so needs a boost from that.[/quote']

Mkhitaryan is doing well no doubt. but SM doesnt seem v generous to the ukarine league.

xabi deserves a 95. i definitely agree. but my thoughts are that SM seldom rise the older guys. ageism at work perhaps. so i'm not very optimistic.

Falcao is playing like a 94 player, i must agree. but i dont really remember SM ever given a +2 to a 92 player before. i highly doubt they will change that. +1 is a possibility, but then again, it all depends on where A. Madrid is in the table when they do their review.

Re: Respuesta: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

what will happen with Jan Vertonghen?:confused:91 stay 90??

For me he stays at 90 for now and if he continues playing like he is then 91...he's on a good run so I hope he gets to 91 cos he deserves it. But atm 90 purely due to lack if games played.

Lol what? :confused:

Aha sorry! What I mean is due to fact that it's the start of the season and teams havnt played that much, vertonghen should stay at 90. However on his current run of form,a few more games and he deserves a rise

Aha sorry! What I mean is due to fact that it's the start of the season and teams havnt played that much' date=' vertonghen should stay at 90. However on his current run of form,a few more games and he deserves a rise[/quote']

I agree mate ;)

What are you peeps thinking about DE GEA 90-->91?

I dont why he cant

I highly doubt it' date=' hes only played 3 out of 7 league games this season because Lindegaard played the other 4.

De Gea to stay and Lindegaard with a chance of a +1 IMO.[/center']

Feel like snapping up Ahmed Musa.

But what has he done to warrant the +2?

Who would have a higher chance for a +2' date=' him or Mattia Destro?

Thanks.[/quote']

For the long term Mattia Destro as more potential! If you want to chose rigth now i will go to Musa! +2 in next rating absolutly!! Is been quit good until now.... 10games - 764minutes - 4goals

Him and Cauna are certain risers!!

Feel like snapping up Ahmed Musa.

But what has he done to warrant the +2?

Who would have a higher chance for a +2' date=' him or Mattia Destro?

Thanks.[/quote']

I hope musa does go up. He should get a +1 maybe has warranted a +2

If DAVID VILLA doesnt drop' date=' RVP should rise to 95 because i think he has warranted it[/quote']

come on Villa just getting back from that horrific broken leg...

van Persie shouldnt rise this time, if he keeps it up it would be fair to rise at the end of the season.

As an Arsenal fan, may i ask what warrants Koscielny to get a rise? He rose last season 89>90 after having such a great season, but with Mertesacker playing well this season, and Wenger opting to pair him with Vermaelen, i don't think he'll get 91 these changes. However, he may get it in the next when he get's more game time and continues his form from last season.

As an Arsenal fan' date=' may i ask what warrants Koscielny to get a rise? He rose last season 89>90 after having such a great season, but with Mertesacker playing well this season, and Wenger opting to pair him with Vermaelen, i don't think he'll get 91 these changes. However, he may get it in the next when he get's more game time and continues his form from last season.[/quote']

The fact is he should have got a +2 last year, +1 was nowhere near good enough. The fact SM rate him below Vermaelen is embarrassing to the extreme.