2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first rating predictions thread...What do u think? Please feel free to give any advice and add other players! 4/5+ Risers HOLLAND DIJKS, Mitchell 60-->77/78 FISCHER, Viktor 75-->

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!! Angelo Ogbonna 84-87 (+3) (Imo one of the best defenders in Serie A and now getting into the Italy side) Phillip Wollscheid 87-88/89 (+1/2) (Crackin

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!! Get Phillip Wollscheid cracking German CB!! if your looking long term get Matthias Ginter and Juan jesus!

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Moneymakers!!

Do you guys think that Stephan Lichtsteiner will rise or not ?

Given's Juventus' exploits' date=' i believe he has a small (25%) chance of going up to 91.

Nigel De Jong:

??? % Stay

??? % Drop

50% Stay

50% Drop

What are the chances of VERMAELEN 91-->92?

Club captain and no one can really argue his quality

I think there is almost no chance of him raising to 92. Arsenal hasn't won anything and he has not been playing consistently enough while not considering a somewhat poor or at least indifferent start to the season.

Can Javi GARCIA rise 89-->90?

He should considering he moved to City (where SM may give the rise for moving to a big club though IMO Benfica is only slightly below City :D ) but i feel there is a chance that the 90 will come at the end of the season when he has had one full season under his belt.

High chance of Valencia 92-->93?

Don't think Valencia will rise to 93. He hasn't really earned that yet IMO. Perhaps if Man U wins the title and Valencia plays a big role in it.

Will Bruno Martin Indi for sure get to 86 in the next review?

I need a defender who will be 85-90 in a very competitive gameworld and he is available.

Should be quite certain for him to at least get a 85 since he has been playing regularly for the first team.

What are the chances of VERMAELEN 91-->92?

Club captain and no one can really argue his quality

Thats actually hilarious,more chance of Heskey getting 99 at the moment,than any Arsenal players rising.

Nothing to do with todays game,but none of Arsenals players have shown enough to rise bar Mannone.

I still think that if Wenger tries him at CB Again he will be way better' date='[/b'] why is he playing at LB anyways? what made Wenger change his position?

He's only played LB once this season? He's caught out of position almost all the time.

Andre Santos got dropped thats why, he's awful but i'm guessing wenger only dropped him because of the swap shirt incident and he'll probably be back starting again :(

He's only played LB once this season? He's caught out of position almost all the time.

Andre Santos got dropped thats why' date=' he's awful but i'm guessing wenger only dropped him because of the swap shirt incident and he'll probably be back starting again :([/quote']

:confused::confused: oh, i remember him at LB this season for some reason, lol nvm my minds playing tricks on me today :eek:

I still think that if Wenger tries him at CB Again he will be way better' date=' why is he playing at LB anyways? what made Wenger change his position?[/quote']

Vermaelen's clueless at centre back or left back. But if you take his stupidity out of the middle then we concede fewer silly goals. And he can bomb forward at left back which he clearly loves to do. CB needs discipline and he doesn't have it.

Re: 2012/13 Player Ratings!! Rising Definately Moneymakers!!

HOLLAND

DIJKS, Mitchell 60-->78/79/80 - I doubt he'll get to 80, 77/78 is more realistic

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo 80-->84/85 - 84 at most I'd guess. Main rb though... so good investment.

FRANCE

DELLE, Joris 77-->83 - considering unnerstall (schalke keeper) only got to 82, I think 80 is more realistic.

ITALY

LÓPEZ, Nicolás 75-->81/82 - not playing enough to justify rise to 81/82. 80 at most I think.

STEVANOVIC, Alen 75-->82 - been waiting for a rise for this guy for ages... hope he gets to 80 at least.

DYBALA, Paulo 76-->82 - not playing enough to justify 82, same as roma's lopez, I only see 80 on the cards.

SPAIN

GRIMALDO, Alejandro 75-->80 - hasn't played yet has he? (1st team I mean... depite talent... should only get 77 at most)

FRANCE

NIANG, M'baye 83-->85 - I don't think he's close to 85... 84 at most. barely playing for milan so 85 seems unlikely.

ENGLAND

KOMPANY, Vincent 93-->94 - based on his current form... it might not happen yet.

GERMANY

not sure why but I doubt SM will award +1's for these two.

SCHMELZER, Marcel 90-->91

PISZCZEK, Lukasz 90-->91

SPAIN

ALBA, Jordi 90-->91/92 - 92 isn't justified yet. 91 at most.

FALCAO, Radamel 92-->93/94 - 93 at most. 92-94 is a rare step.

ALONSO, Xabi 94-->95 - I sincerely doubt he'll get it now... I think he's deserved it since long ago, but it just wasn't to be.

a few amendments... mostly you've got a decent estimate, but for a few I think you're a little optimistic.

HOLLAND

DIJKS' date=' Mitchell 60-->78/79/80 - I doubt he'll get to 80, 77/78 is more realistic

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo 80-->84/85 - 84 at most I'd guess. Main rb though... so good investment.

[b']FRANCE[/b]

DELLE, Joris 77-->83 - considering unnerstall (schalke keeper) only got to 82, I think 80 is more realistic.

ITALY

LÓPEZ, Nicolás 75-->81/82 - not playing enough to justify rise to 81/82. 80 at most I think.

STEVANOVIC, Alen 75-->82 - been waiting for a rise for this guy for ages... hope he gets to 80 at least.

DYBALA, Paulo 76-->82 - not playing enough to justify 82, same as roma's lopez, I only see 80 on the cards.

SPAIN

GRIMALDO, Alejandro 75-->80 - hasn't played yet has he? (1st team I mean... depite talent... should only get 77 at most)

FRANCE

NIANG, M'baye 83-->85 - I don't think he's close to 85... 84 at most. barely playing for milan so 85 seems unlikely.

ENGLAND

KOMPANY, Vincent 93-->94 - based on his current form... it might not happen yet.

GERMANY

PISZCZEK, Lukasz 90-->91

SPAIN

ALONSO, Xabi 94-->95 - I sincerely doubt he'll get it now... I think he's deserved it since long ago, but it just wasn't to be.

a few amendments... mostly you've got a decent estimate, but for a few I think you're a little optimistic.

I think u could be true but are very harsh in most of out eyes haha ;)

HOLLAND

DIJKS' date=' Mitchell 60-->78/79/80 - I doubt he'll get to 80, 77/78 is more realistic

[b']FRANCE[/b]

ITALY

SPAIN

FRANCE

ENGLAND

GERMANY

PISZCZEK, Lukasz 90-->91

SPAIN

***?????? it seems that u dont really know deeply about football

***?????? it seems that u dont really know deeply about football

Dybala would get a higher rating because of his minute at his old club aswell.

And to say that Piszczek 91 is doubtful just prove your knowledge about football....He's a definite +1.Schmelzer should also rise..he has been very good lately and good for NT aswell.

Xabi is still a main player for RM so he still deserve that 95.

What do you want from Alba to justify his 92?To Score 20+Goals?He has won the EC with Spain' date='he's regualr for arguably best club in the world where he's doing extremely good.

I'm sorry my friend....[b']Fail[/b]

Dybala would get a higher rating because of his minute at his old club aswell.

And to say that Piszczek 91 is doubtful just prove your knowledge about football....He's a definite +1.Schmelzer should also rise..he has been very good lately and good for NT aswell.

I'm sorry my friend....Fail

dybala - minutes aren't the sole consideration' date=' don't forget what league he was playing in.

piszczek and schmelzer - please don't jump to your own conclusions. I didn't say they don't merit +1, I said I doubted sm would award it.

I'm aware that Piszczek is a top-notch rb, and I've had schmelzer since he was rated 88. I've invested in (and kept) both myself because they are candidates for +1, but that doesn't necessarily mean this will be reflected in SM ratings. Case in point - xabi alonso (ie I think +1 will happen, but SM never gives it)

Xabi is still a main player for RM so he still deserve that 95.

What's your point here? I already said he's deserved it since long ago.

What do you want from Alba to justify his 92?To Score 20+Goals?He has won the EC with Spain' date='he's regualr for arguably best club in the world where he's doing extremely good.[/quote']

Please don't try to be clever, it's annoying.

I want to see him play consistently at that level for as much time as everyone else does to earn 92. Again... I'm a fan of alba, I've invested in him since he was at valencia, and rated 88. At the end of last season, or near enough, he was judged to be rated 90; he's not done/added anything spectacular to his game to say he deserves +2. He's improving, and still making decent runs and attacking well... that's why I say +1 is more realistic.

just wait until the updates... you'll see.