Sagna...safe 92?

Re: Sagna...safe 92?

Hi i have Sagna aswell and im not sure if he is a safe 92 as he has been sidelined through injury for ages and hes getting on, but he is said 2 be possibly the best RB in the premier league.

Think he might drop to 91 tho :(

Wouldnt swap him for Reina tho as he has had a drop in form recently!

Take the cash or try and get a better swap as there arent so many 90+ right backs in the game :)

Hi' date=' what your opinion about sagna?!

i have an offer sagna for reina (i have hart) but sagna it's good enough? safe 92?!

i have another offer 43M for reina and i need sell him because of concerns, what's better 43M or sagna...i have dani alves,t.silva,terry,subotic,sakho,luiz, garay,etc

cheers[/quote']

Take the 43m. You don't need Sagna and Reina has made quite a lot of mistakes recently. He could be heading for a drop if he continues. Never going to rise again i don't think.

Hey, I don't know whether it is too late but here's my opinion. Sagna might not be able to keep his rating of 92 because Jenkinson is deputising rather well for him in his absence and it may not be a no-brainer for Wenger to just slot him into the team, as compared to his pre-injury period. And Sagna is certainly not the best right-back in the Premier League. Branislav Ivanovic has been excellent for Chelsea so often and Glen Johnson is going about his duties with minimal fuss. :)