Seria A breakthrough talents.

Nealb

Been a long time since I did any posts on here but here goes... There are some interesting new Italian talents breaking through this season which MAY be worthwhile parting with your money for.

Firstly, Lorenzo Insigne (21) of Napoli. Can be thought of as E.Lavezzi's replacement, recently called up for Italy in which he made his debut. Prandelli has said he's can be the future of Italian football & last year won Serie B player of the year for newly promoted Pascara... Scoring a nice amount of goals too. BIG TALENT.

De Sciglio (19) of A.C. Milan. A product of the Rossoneri youth academy, played 2 full games this season at full back ahead of Ignazio Abate. I'm not sure for how long he will remain in the starting 11 but if he does... A big rise would be due.

Florenzi (21) of Roma. Many eyebrows were raised when Zemen picked him ahead of Roma's more established players but Florenzi has repaid his faith in him with 2 goals in 3 games from midfield, including a header against Inter at the San Siro. He also netted 11 goals for Crotone last year in Serie B & has recently nailed down a place in the Italy under 21 squad... A gifted player.

Luca Marrone (22) of Juventus. The talented defender scored on the last day of the season against Atalanta and has started 2 games in the heart of defence for the Old Lady this season. He's a player which many have big expectations, with Juventus featuring in the champions league this season you can expect him to get a generous amount of games. The next Cannavaro?? Possibly.

Ciro Immobile (22) of Genoa. A product of the Juventus youth academy, last season scored a stunning 28 goals for Serie B winners Pascara. He's since been sold to Genoa and has already scored 2 goals in 3 games. A regular for the Italian under 21 team, at 22 he may have a big season ahead of him... Though you wont be able to put him into your youth squad ;-)

Mattia Destro (21) of Roma. I appreciate that LAST YEAR was his real breakthrough year but this season Is perhaps even more pivotal in the young Italian International's career. A double figure price tag & a big move to Roma could either establish him as one of Serie A's big players or hinder his development. Either way, if somehow you haven't heard of Italy's biggest young talent then part with your money now while you have the chance.

Other names to look out for this season are Marco Sau, Luca Caldirola (Serie B), Simone Romagnoli, Marco Capuano, Francesco Bardi (Serie B).

Hope this helps, feel free to mention any players you think may be worth an investment.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Seria A breakthrough talents.

Zeljko Brkic from Serbia

Starting keeper for Udinese and has started off well into this new season

He's a super shot blocker and specializes in 1 on 1 situations

He does well on penalties and boxes out well

good positioning on set pieces

con: needs to work on defending crosses. A big blunder against Belgium for Serbia where he could have done a lot better on their first goal

Anyways: Currently, hes an 85 but has potential for 87/88 by end of season

Riferimento: Re: Seria A breakthrough talents.

Sergio Romero' date=' 25 years old, a great keeper. Titular of his NT (Argentina) and he is performing very well at Sampdoria. Easily 90+ material.

Are you sure? I'm italian and I always follow Serie A. He is not very reliable and commit often outrageous mistakes (see Chievo v Sampdoria but not only). Brkic is much better...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Seria A breakthrough talents.

Are you sure? I'm italian and I always follow Serie A. He is not very reliable and commit often outrageous mistakes (see Chievo v Sampdoria but not only)...

In the last few games he hasn't played very good, I would give you that. He had a son recently, maybe he doesn't sleep much in this period? But when Romero performs well then he's much better than Stekelenburg.

Been a long time since I did any posts on here but here goes... There are some interesting new Italian talents breaking through this season which MAY be worthwhile parting with your money for.

Firstly' date=' Lorenzo Insigne (21) of Napoli. Can be thought of as E.Lavezzi's replacement, recently called up for Italy in which he made his debut. Prandelli has said he's can be the future of Italian football & last year won Serie B player of the year for newly promoted Pascara... Scoring a nice amount of goals too. BIG TALENT.

De Sciglio (19) of A.C. Milan. A product of the Rossoneri youth academy, played 2 full games this season at full back ahead of Ignazio Abate. I'm not sure for how long he will remain in the starting 11 but if he does... A big rise would be due.

Florenzi (21) of Roma. Many eyebrows were raised when Zemen picked him ahead of Roma's more established players but Florenzi has repaid his faith in him with 2 goals in 3 games from midfield, including a header against Inter at the San Siro. He also netted 11 goals for Crotone last year in Serie B & has recently nailed down a place in the Italy under 21 squad... A gifted player.

Luca Marrone (22) of Juventus. The talented defender scored on the last day of the season against Atalanta and has started 2 games in the heart of defence for the Old Lady this season. He's a player which many have big expectations, with Juventus featuring in the champions league this season you can expect him to get a generous amount of games. The next Cannavaro?? Possibly.

Ciro Immobile (22) of Genoa. A product of the Juventus youth academy, last season scored a stunning 28 goals for Serie B winners Pascara. He's since been sold to Genoa and has already scored 2 goals in 3 games. A regular for the Italian under 21 team, at 22 he may have a big season ahead of him... Though you wont be able to put him into your youth squad ;-)

Mattia Destro (21) of Roma. I appreciate that LAST YEAR was his real breakthrough year but this season Is perhaps even more pivotal in the young Italian International's career. A double figure price tag & a big move to Roma could either establish him as one of Serie A's big players or hinder his development. Either way, if somehow you haven't heard of Italy's biggest young talent then part with your money now while you have the chance.

Other names to look out for this season are Marco Sau, Luca Caldirola (Serie B), Simone Romagnoli, Marco Capuano, Francesco Bardi (Serie B).

Hope this helps, feel free to mention any players you think may be worth an investment.[/quote']

You forgot about El Shaa,

Tachitisidis(hes greek though),

Masi,

Jesus Juan (brazilian),

maybe even Faraoni

Ogbonna ( although hes older)

You could add pogba as well ( just scored a goal this week for Juve)

Samuel Longo ( on loan at Espanyol from Inter) scoring goals in La Liga

none the less, good job :)

Adem Ljajic has been having a pretty good season thus far for his standards.

He just scored this Eurogoal yesterday :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6-APbrT_g

Beautiful first and second touch then a rocket into the top left corner what a shot

He has so much talent but the kid needs to get rid of his ego. It will ruin his career

Also, his work rate seems to be improving as it wasn't so great before.

Riferimento: Seria A breakthrough talents.

Mattia Perin, amazing young goalkeeper, he's playing very well for Pescara, their opponent always score lots of goals but just because Pescara defenders are awful.

And Pedro Obiang, he is only 20 but plays like a veteran, complete midfielder, he has good tackling and passing ability and a decent long range shot. He is rated only 75 and also played last season in Serie B so I expect him to rise to 83/84 in the next changes.

Also Mario Sampirisi is a good buy, Liverpool and ManU scouts watched him recently

Ljajic had another great game today in their cup match against Genoa. He could have easily of had a hattrick if his finishing was better today. Definitely caused a lot of problems for Frey in goal. Him and Jovetic make a deadly partnership up front one of the best in Italy and Europe IMO. If they had better players around them, they'd be talked about a whole lot more. Saying that, Fiorentina is playing fantastic football this season. It's really a joy to watch them compared to the dreadful last couple of seasons where they played like amateurs. Def would keep an eye out on Ljajic as the kid has incredible talent that's waiting to bloom. His work rate isn't bad he's just missing that something much like a player like Coutinho from Inter who seems to be sort of having a break-out season himself until he recently got injured.

I would expect the bigger rises for El Shaarawy (untouchable in Milan), Pogba, Jesus Juan, Florenzi and Tachtsidis, often starters for Juventus, Inter and Roma.

As for Marrone, Insigne, Destro and De Sciglio, there are more experienced player in front of them (Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini and Caceres in the Juventus defense, Cavani Pandev for Napoli, Totti Osvaldo and Lamela in Rome, Abate for AC Milan)

Lamela is definitely improving and scoring amazing goals, although Zeman admitted he is not that confident with his complex tactics.

Moreover, keep an eye on the brand new and young South-American Roma defense: Piris, Marquinhos, Castan and Dodò.

Immobile is a very good striker and has the big chance to get experience in Genova.

Masi has been loaned out to Pro Vercelli and I cannot see a big rise anytime soon. Should be a long term riser, though.

Ljajic is talented but never convinced me too much so far. In regards of Fiorentina, don't forget to follow Cuadrado, as he's playing really good.

Ogbonna: he is really solid but I think he needs to show his talent in a big team. Torino doesn't want to sell him, though.

hey mates' date=' just curious if someone could shed some light on the potential rise for Pedro Obiang (Sampdoria) in this coming review?

Or just any idea on how good he really is?

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

obiang ---> +8 very good, future star

Re: Riferimento: Re: Seria A breakthrough talents.

obiang ---> +8 very good' date=' future star[/quote']

He´s in for a +9 minimum, if kovacic and verratti got it, i think he will get it too. Not comparing players though, just saying he has more minutes than them, and in similar teams/championships, and he seems to be very good player too.

hey mates' date=' just curious if someone could shed some light on the potential rise for Pedro Obiang (Sampdoria) in this coming review?

Or just any idea on how good he really is?

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

He is very good, he is complete and can play as playmaker or as CM, I expect him to rise by 8/9 and I'd keep him after the reviews, he is linked to Roma and Manchester United

Another good prospect is Marquinhos. He got a +5 during the Brazilian reviews but after that he started playing regularly for Roma, showing is great pace and timing. He is only 18 and it is amazing that he settled so quickly in the difficult Italian football.

And for Lamela, he's just class and he is scoring goals for fun with Zeman