football manager 2008

Re: football manager 2008

I would be interested in joining a network game' date=' and i also know how to set-up a network game so pm or tell me on here if your interested :)[/quote']

Yeah that's 3. We have to do it next week tho as I dont have internet at home yet, and could you set it up, I haven't played one in a long time, and forgot :o

I am having trouble buying players because no matter how much I offer it gets rejected.I have bought Marcelo though and I bought him for his release clause and I know that some players have the release clause but they are huge.Ho much would I have to offer for lets say Aguero,Van Der Vaart,Garay and Sergio Ramos?

Does anybody no how to do the sugar daddy thing ? :confused:

Go to fm editor load data base then click default wait for it to load go to clubs type in you're clubs name click on it then on one of the pages of you're club it'll say sugar daddy with a box beside it then tick the box now save the database as anything you want then when it saves start a new game

• 2 months later...