4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Welcome to the fantastic thread of English Championship 4662 !

I'm in there as the almighty Porstmouth .... while Jkerrs is in there as Newcastle United *coughs*

There's a few decent teams left in there, and we'd love to get some banter going in this thread ...

Would be class if anyone wanted to join in !

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Aston Villa new manager :D

since im enjoying 6952 a lot at the moment it has brought a little love back to english championships so im in.

Jkerrs with that squad u fancy loaning out anyone?

Yeah I will loan out some players, we can discuss who later this evening if you like once I am home from work and spent time with the family etc. May only be 89 rated or lower but will just have to see mate

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Portsmouth defeat to Bolton Wanderers.

Portsmouth slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Bolton Wanderers in their English Shield Round 2 fixture.

Hart had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Need to tweak formations around again ... -.-

:laugh: Fulham here' date=' was gonna take nottingham but i already have a nottingham and it would be just confusion

i got Man City next after the team just lost 5-0 and the squad is getting a facelift. the upsets im gonna give for the rest of the season will be laff[/quote']

Welcome aboard mate there are plenty players out there still and nice to see your up for the challenge. I have a few players for sale at the right price as well if your interested.

Welcome aboard mate there are plenty players out there still and nice to see your up for the challenge. I have a few players for sale at the right price as well if your interested.

Im shocked there was still so much talent out there at season 8!

Its nice so ill only grab a few, never been in a setup thats gone so far and there are still so much 90+ players up for grabs

Im shocked there was still so much talent out there at season 8!

Its nice so ill only grab a few' date=' never been in a setup thats gone so far and there are still so much 90+ players up for grabs[/quote']

exactly and still a hell of a lot of good youngsters and some good money making risers. I have sold a few and I am trying to offload the likes of Kroos and Cavani amongst others.

ENGLISH CUP

Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool

A predominantly second string side beat the scousers comfortably in the English Cup. The Mags dominated the game from start to finish in possession as well edging both shot stats. goals From Maher and Alba keep the Toon on target for the quadruple.

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle United 2-0 Blackburn Rovers

A comfortable performance for the Toon Army at, and I am proud to say it officially ST JAMES PARK:D against unmanaged Blackburn Rovers. A brace by Eden Hazard saw off Blackburn who were never at the races. Wayne "shrek" Rooney was later voted Man of the Match.

• 6 months later...

Time to revive this thread to see if I can gain some more interest in this set up. Still many good teams and plenty good players.

you know what it is like lads, the first set up you ever join you just never quit, which is why I want to get as many forumers in this set up as possible as I need some competition.

how many forumers?

At the moment there is Come Correct' date=' me, Villa, and Pink Man.

Well we have to start somewhere. You may as well be one of the first in. There is also interest from Brunopinto90 and he is going to talk with some of his friends on the Portugese thread and Raz is also having a better look at it tomorrow.

The more of us that join the more of us can bring forumers in.[/color']