4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Elohim

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

...... top players ......will be completely knackered lol.......I don't think my team would be good enough for division 2 .......No idea how id improve my squad with no money and i'm not use to do deals with other managers so i've not a clue what to offer for a p/e.......not even a clue what team to put out with my best players fitness being low :\

Dude, you gotta grab that sack’o’nutz and man up.

First

By game time tomorrow you will have 1 first team player not fit – and by “not fit” I mean he will be like 80 so could still play. If not take him out and replace his 88 rating with your reserve, fully fit 86. Doubt your first team 11 rating will even be affected.

Second.

Bradford. Look at Bradford. They just finished 14th in the top division. That’s the top division – division 1. They’re first team squad is rated 82 (23 players) yours is 85 (21 players). Bradfords first team 11 is rated 87. The SAME as yours. To repeat myself, they finished 14th in Division 1, so you should not be worried about competing in the 2nd.

You'll be fine. ;):D

Jamezz Chettz was unable to prevent a Swansea City defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.

Swansea City slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.

but wait..

Swansea City have finished Seventeenth in Division 1.

[MOVE]WE ARE STAYING UP![/MOVE]

Just a quick post to say be careful who you do deals with, non forumers in the set up seem to have a problem with inflated deals and tend to report them. I have a good idea who it is but have no way of proving it.

An electric atmosphere around the "Den" after Ipswich's 3-0 away win to Millwall. A higher position was possible & as such, they climbed from 14th to 12th to grab 645k in the pocket for next season. Since Wally's arrival most fans felt Ipswich were a club in decline but household names such as Van Der Vaart & Farfán have rised Ipswich to a force to be reckoned with in Div.2. Since Wally's arrival Ipswich have endured a 100% record with wins over Doncaster, Wigan & Millwall respectively.

P.S, if anyone has a left midfielder for sale could they please tell me.

Swindon 1 Wycombe 2

Bridges spots Gradel in an advanced position and rolls him the ball.

Gradel wriggles through the defence and into the penalty area.

He tries to put a shot low past the keeper.

spacer.gif GOAL!! - Lucas can't get down quickly enough and the ball ends up in the net.

0,,10273~7838442,00.jpg

Poleon curls a defence splitting pass into the path of Gradel.

Gradel strikes the ball first time.

spacer.gif GOAL!! - The ball zips across the turf and flies into the corner of the net!

0,,10273~7547196,00.jpg

This is from another GW where a few forumers are present.

Guess which winker decided to share this drivel (see below) with the whole forum rather than sending a PM to the guy concerned?

It's like walking behind a spoiled kid in a supermarket

Newcastle manager....

STOP PUTTING BIDS IN FOR MY PLAYERS PLEASE!!!

without talking to me and making stupid bids will only annoy me!!!

Torquay bring in some risers, most of who will walk into the starting XI:

Alex HARRIS has completed his move to Torquay United from Hibernian for £330,000

Rising star at Hibs, be interesting to see how he gets on against Celtic in the Cup final on Sunday.

Giorgian DE ARRASCAETA has completed his move to Torquay United from Defensor Sporting for £2,460,000

A big-money signing for us but should be worth it and at just 18 has plenty time to improve on his 80 rating.

César IBANEZ has completed his move to Torquay United from Santos Laguna for £750,000

77-rated, Ibanez can play RB or LB and is long overdue a rise.

Loret SADIKU has completed his move to Torquay United from Helsingborgs IF for £1,900,000

Another who I have been waiting a while to rise, the 80-rated D/DM© will have an important role as our midfield anchor man.

Francisco MEZA has completed his move to Torquay United from Santa Fé for £2,030,000

Over 7000 minutes for one of the best teams in Colombia over the last 2 years, the 21 year old D(RC) should be rated higher than 80.

Lukasz SKORUPSKI has completed his move to Torquay United from Gornik Zabrze for £2,670,000

Skorupski becomes our record signing, he's just turned 22 and since rising to 80 in March last year he has been called up to the Polish team and has played another 3000+ minutes so a rise sometime soon is a must.

We have a bit of cash left to ideally bring in a 80-rated striker and are pursuing 3 possibilities - after that though we will be finished in the transfer market until our first TB's are up.

All in all i'm really pleased with how the squad is shaping up! :D

Just a quick post to say be careful who you do deals with' date=' non forumers in the set up seem to have a problem with inflated deals and tend to report them. I have a good idea who it is but have no way of proving it.[/color']

no wonder my deal got reversed... :mad:

Greetings all.

I have recently become manager of Dagenham and Redbridge.

A completely new squad was the first thing that needed doing.

There was not much gold in the pot so had to buy rising stars...I will have to be patient with these, however

Leicester City 2 Shorpe United 1 in the division 3 playoff final

See's us earn promotion to division 2 :D Can only see relegation for us next season but who know's!

Thanks for the Newcastle and Spurs manager's for the loan's :)

Leicester City 2 Shorpe United 1 in the division 3 playoff final

See's us earn promotion to division 2 :D Can only see relegation for us next season but who know's!

Thanks for the Newcastle and Spurs manager's for the loan's :)

Congratulations buddy, I'll see you up in Division 2... Hopefully we can both stay up

Well, couldn't manage to save the sinking Chelsea ship and we'll be playing in division 2 next season

:o

More than confident of a quick return though as we do have a strong squad. Managed to get a few transfers done to reduce the average age of the side.

Howedes, Schlupp, Rohan Ince, Matic and Carrick have all joined since I took over.

Looking for more deals though, Ibrahimovic one of many players available. Looking for 2 for 1 deals really but will consider all offers so just get them in!!

:D

Well' date=' couldn't manage to save the sinking Chelsea ship and we'll be playing in division 2 next season

:o

More than confident of a quick return though as we do have a strong squad. Managed to get a few transfers done to reduce the average age of the side.

Howedes, Schlupp, Rohan Ince, Matic and Carrick have all joined since I took over.

Looking for more deals though, [b']Ibrahimovic[/b] one of many players available. Looking for 2 for 1 deals really but will consider all offers so just get them in!!

:D

I may have been interested in Ibra if it had not been for a few things, like I myself am trying to reduce the age of my squad as well as trying to get a fine balance in my squad so I envisage a major cull of my squad.

I may have been interested in Ibra if it had not been for a few things' date=' like I myself am trying to reduce the age of my squad as well as trying to get a fine balance in my squad so I envisage a major cull of my squad.[/color']

Well if there's any deals at all you see then PM me, definitely need to freshen up a bit here.

Wycombe Unveil New Signing

Chris Dawson

0,,10273~11420133,00.jpg

Chris is a player with a big future in front of him, I see him as the future captain of Wycombe and Wales.

Chris will make he's Wycombe debut in tonight's game at Plymouth.

Looking for a few loans for next season, so if you got any Leeds/ Ex Leeds players your will to loan out, give us a shout.

BARNSLEY PREPARE FOR NEW SEASON

Welcomed back to the training ground by the Chairman with this message

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.
Well, I said, we'll try and mount a challenge - but I doubt it will be a serious one.

The season ticket money barely covered the steroids bill for the team - but we've just gone in for a new recruit using a player as bait - so hopefully a new face will be joining us before the big kick off.

The squad is also quite deep for a Div 3 side with plenty of 80-83 rated substitutes. With luck, some cup income might be forthcoming if we get a few easy early round draws.

Thanks to managers of Villa (Arindam Banerjee) and Newcastle (Matt Webb) for the generous loans of Ciaran Clark, Martin Kelly and Correa Marquinhos - three excellent players who we are delighted to have on our books for the season.

We've got an 85 ranked first XI now - which should give us a sporting chance of challenging for a playoff spot.