4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Elohim

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

At the moment there is Come Correct' date=' me, Villa, and Pink Man.

Well we have to start somewhere. You may as well be one of the first in. There is also interest from Brunopinto90 and he is going to talk with some of his friends on the Portugese thread and Raz is also having a better look at it tomorrow.

The more of us that join the more of us can bring forumers in.[/color']

i might join. :)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Nice one Garry' date=' not the most active GW but I am striving to make it an extremely competitive set up.

[/color']

let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of top class players external.

Shorpe is where my challenge lies, we sit 6th in the league with three games to go.

First Act was to bring in Pogba, Juan and destro on loan from Newcastle.

Club Captain: Mattia perin.

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Loan Arrivals at Stoke City

After the appointment of World Class manager in Venk, Stoke City looks on the way to glory as the fans saw the arrival of some top class players on loan. Newcastle manager jkerrs reportedly a close friend of Venk has decided to help his friends club by giving them some great loan deals.

Thiago Alcantara

Thiago+Alcantara+FC+Barcelona+v+Sevilla+FC+WGy4dz3P25Ol.jpg

Jack Wilshere

jack-wilshere_2454003b.jpg

Chris Smalling

Smallinbg.jpg

Nice one Garry' date=' not the most active GW but I am striving to make it an extremely competitive set up.

[/color']

great be here at hopefully the start of something great;)

Just good??? The best manager joins and all you have to say is good??? :rolleyes:

.....................cough :D

I am now the new Wolves Manager.

GOAL #1:

get out of relegation zone

welcome fella :)

I am here to save Derby County. B)

...................save yourself :P

I am here to save Derby County. B)
great be here at hopefully the start of something great;)

.....................cough :D

welcome fella :)

...................save yourself :P

Hi' date=' I'm the new manager of Crewe Alexsandra :)[/quote']
Taken over at Ipswich.

Thanks everyone' date=' really glad you have joined the revolution. This is the biggest task I have undertaken trying to fill such a set up but with my persuasive powers and incessant nagging, which is reminiscent of a middle aged woman going through the change I am hoping with all your help we can fill this and also make the thread active with banter and pictures of hot ladies always help.

If someone can find a scantily clad Cheryl Cole and post it in thread for my viewing pleasure then we can discuss loan deals. :D[/color']

Taken the team bottom of the division 4 in Torquay. Wont get any loans yet as the seasons almost over, but I should have some new faces in tonight.

Once an external buys Fabio for £10million I can really make my mark on this team :)

Taken the team bottom of the division 4 in Torquay. Wont get any loans yet as the seasons almost over' date=' but I should have some new faces in tonight.

Once an external buys Fabio for £10million I can really make my mark on this team :)[/quote']

Selling Fabio will be a massive help to you, I see you climbing rapidly if your buys are shrewd mate.

Archived