Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

1st game as swansea manager away at valley parade ending with goals from routledge and bony securing a 2-1 victory over bradford and start my career off with a much needed win for our promotion push great performances from new loan signings defender martinez with a rating of 8 and Draxler who assisted bonys goal

Its been tough going for Aston Villa at the moment, but with new signings in Lombaerts and De Sciglio, hopefully will help shore up our leaky defence. But we did have a strong performance against Stoke in a 3-0 away win :D

Liverpool News

Stevie G has returned to Liverpool! He says he wants to finish his career there and try and help the team win the league title once again.

Steven GERRARD has completed his move to Liverpool from Crystal Palace for £10,000,000

Tottenham end the season as Champions and European Champions.

Looking to spice up the team next season so if anyone wants to do some deals let me know.

well done mate and fully deserved. I am willing to do deals but the likelihood us they will be blocked due to some *insert expletive* reporting our deals.

well done mate and fully deserved. I am willing to do deals but the likelihood us they will be blocked due to some *insert expletive* reporting our deals.

would kik you but I deleted it, do you have whatsapp?

8916f0f64322.png

Carlisle United have appointed MacGoreth Barrow' date=' a long time supporter, as their new manager. Barrow has a lot of work to do, if he is to get the Cumbrians at least into the play-off zone. The new manager promises to deliver results, and play attractive football.

Barrow first 2 signings are Liverpool centre back, Zapata; and NewCastle Utd left back, Erik Durm. Both players have been acquired on loan for the rest of the season. There are reports that the manager is also interested in Liverpool striker, Barcellos Taison.

Carlisle Utd have a 5 years/season plan to get into the top flight.

The Cumbrians play Walsall at home, in their upcoming fixture.[/quote']

So why are you not playing Erik Durm?

And just like that Macgoreth has moved on to pastures new :rolleyes:

I left because this thread is dead. I made 4 reports, and no one replied or made their own report. I like competitive league like 7046, 106, and my own custom set up that are filled, and with active managers.

I left because this thread is dead. I made 4 reports' date=' and no one replied or made their own report. I like competitive league like 7046, 106, and my own custom set up that are filled, and with active managers.[/quote']

A gameworld can live without a thread you know.

7046 and 106 and 7777 work because people stick to there club and are loyal to the setup. the threads are an added bonus for the worlds.

A gameworld can live without a thread you know.

7046 and 106 and 7777 work because people stick to there club and are loyal to the setup. the threads are an added bonus for the worlds.

well, the only reason why i joined is because i thought the thread would be active like 7046 and 106 which caught my eyes. Sorry I didn't stick around. Anyway, I believe you are in the other two set ups :D you will see that i will stick to my clubs in there.