4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Joined as WBA who currently sit top of Division 2! Want to win the last 2 games of the season and get promotion and thnen the real work starts in Division 1 ! 4.6m budget but only 22 players so work to be done because Division 1 looks highly competitive!

Thanks to Jkerrs for the loans!

Joined as WBA who currently sit top of Division 2! Want to win the last 2 games of the season and get promotion and thnen the real work starts in Division 1 ! 4.6m budget but only 22 players so work to be done because Division 1 looks highly competitive!

Thanks to Jkerrs for the loans!

Your welcome mate glad I can help' date=' Not so sure if the other managers who were in the set up prior to the influx of forumers joining will be as kind in there loan deals to be honest.[/color']

Your welcome mate glad I can help' date=' Not so sure if the other managers who were in the set up prior to the influx of forumers joining will be as kind in there loan deals to be honest.[/color']

True haha! Your squad looks unbelievable !!!

For next season I am basing my loan deals on players rated 88 and below, secondly these will be given out on a sexy Cheryl Cole picture contest.

Whoever I feel posts the sexiest picture gets first picks second gets second picks and so on. Should keep the loan signings exciting.

Feel free to start posting pictures as from now.

For next season I am basing my loan deals on players rated 88 and below' date=' secondly these will be given out on a sexy Cheryl Cole picture contest.

Whoever I feel posts the sexiest picture gets first picks sencond gets second picks and so on. Should keep the loan signings exciting.

Feel free to start posting pictures as from now.[/color']

does that mean we need nudity?