Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Joined as WBA who currently sit top of Division 2! Want to win the last 2 games of the season and get promotion and thnen the real work starts in Division 1 ! 4.6m budget but only 22 players so work to be done because Division 1 looks highly competitive!

Thanks to Jkerrs for the loans!

Joined as WBA who currently sit top of Division 2! Want to win the last 2 games of the season and get promotion and thnen the real work starts in Division 1 ! 4.6m budget but only 22 players so work to be done because Division 1 looks highly competitive!

Thanks to Jkerrs for the loans!

Your welcome mate glad I can help' date=' Not so sure if the other managers who were in the set up prior to the influx of forumers joining will be as kind in there loan deals to be honest.[/color']

Your welcome mate glad I can help' date=' Not so sure if the other managers who were in the set up prior to the influx of forumers joining will be as kind in there loan deals to be honest.[/color']

True haha! Your squad looks unbelievable !!!

Joined the Set Up but am way down in Division 3' date=' have a nice budget but loans would be appreciated :)[/quote']

Thanks for joining, at present i am running low on players to loan out but just have a look in my youth set up.

For next season I am basing my loan deals on players rated 88 and below, secondly these will be given out on a sexy Cheryl Cole picture contest.

Whoever I feel posts the sexiest picture gets first picks second gets second picks and so on. Should keep the loan signings exciting.

Feel free to start posting pictures as from now.

For next season I am basing my loan deals on players rated 88 and below' date=' secondly these will be given out on a sexy Cheryl Cole picture contest.

Whoever I feel posts the sexiest picture gets first picks sencond gets second picks and so on. Should keep the loan signings exciting.

Feel free to start posting pictures as from now.[/color']

does that mean we need nudity?

does that mean we need nudity?

No mate' date=' more to the point I doubt you will find nude pics of Cheryl and more importantly I doubt it will get past the mods in all honesty. :P[/color']