Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

oops......but did i win? If not' date=' i will give you 50 more. B):rolleyes:[/quote']

You are winning as nobody else has posted any as yet, you have to give the competition a chance, plus you could have done with scaling some of the pictures down or taking them out as they are making the page way to big.

Zlook you do realise you are posting pictures that are not even Cheryl Cole don't you lol.

how am i supposed to know!!!!!!!!!! i dotn even know what she looks like!

You are winning as nobody else has posted any as yet' date=' you have to give the competition a chance, plus you could have done with scaling some of the pictures down or taking them out as they are making the page way to big.[/font']

ok. i will do so next time.

I posted one picture :o
well jkerrs.....what do you say?

I say the season is yet to end so there is time for other managers to get in pictures. I am thinking Natalie Imbruglia should be in there as well so I have now changed it.

First choice of loan players goes to whoever sends a picture that I deem the sexiest and the pictures have to be of either:

Cheryl Cole

Natalie Imbruglia :D

I say the season is yet to end so there is time for other managers to get in pictures. I am thinking Natalie Imbruglia should be in there as well so I have now changed it.

First choice of loan players goes to whoever sends a picture that I deem the sexiest and the pictures have to be of either:

Cheryl Cole

Natalie Imbruglia :D

emma watson and cheryl cole were sent from God:eek:

Me too' date=' busy at work trying to get signings in. Watch this space. :)[/quote']

Well if you read the last few pages, and want to get a head start on loan deals off me for next season, then it will be of interest to you to read the last page or so.

there was 14 managers in this set up. After my recruitment drive over the last 24 hours there are now 42, so the set up is over half full.

i dont think i can handle looking at picture of Cheryl this time of night' date=' will end up with an arm like popeye.[/quote']

Ha ha ha or is that "ugugugugugug" in my poorest popeye voice.

:D that noise will also probably be made :P

This might be a dumb question, but in your sig, is that in the background really happen. If so then its brilliant lol